Author Topic: Casey Anthony Aquitted - Was Justice Served?  (Read 5348 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Casey Anthony Aquitted - Was Justice Served?
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2011, 07:47:58 PM »
Problem was that the da did not even really present a thoery of the crime and left it up too to too much speculation. 

Sad as it is too, it shows that keeping your mouth shut and not saying a damn thing pays off.

maybe someday you will finally learn this too   ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2011, 07:51:48 PM »
Whatever jackass, keep flailing away trying to defend the stim bill and obamas wall street beggars routine.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2011, 07:53:22 PM »
Whatever jackass, keep flailing away trying to defend the stim bill and obamas wall street beggars routine.

come on

you walked chin first into that one

lighten up

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2016, 02:01:11 PM »
 :o

Casey Anthony's lawyer admits she killed daughter Caylee, investigator says
Published May 25, 2016
FoxNews.com

More than five years after a jury in Florida cleared Casey Anthony in the murder of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, a private investigator claimed the mom's attorney admitted she killed the girl and hid her body.

Dominic Casey made the claim in court documents that went public last month in Casey Anthony's bankruptcy case. He also suggested that the mom paid her lawyer with sex.

The investigator claimed attorney Jose Baez hired him days after police arrested the mom in July 2008. He said, "Baez had told me that Casey had murdered Caylee and dumped the body somewhere and, he needed all the help he could get to find the body before anyone else did."

Meter reader Roy Kronk found the girl's body in the woods near her grandparents' home that December. Dominic Casey also said that before the remains were discovered, Casey Anthony allowed her legal team to try framing Kronk, "to portray him as a murderer and or kidnapper of Caylee Anthony."

The investigator said he quit the legal team in October 2008.

Casey Anthony was convicted of lying to police but acquitted of murder. She filed for bankruptcy in 2013.

Dominic Casey claimed, in addition, that the defendant and her attorney were having sex because she couldn't pay him. "I arrived at Baez’s office unexpectedly one day and once again, witnessed a naked Casey. This time she ran from his private office, through the conference room to the hallway. That night I told her that she cannot allow him to continue engaging in this behavior. Casey told me she had to do what Jose said because she had no money for her defense."

There was no immediate response from Baez or the Anthony family.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/25/casey-anthonys-lawyer-admits-killed-daughter-caylee-investigator-says.html?intcmp=hpbt4

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2016, 02:07:20 PM »
:o

Casey Anthony's lawyer admits she killed daughter Caylee, investigator says
Published May 25, 2016
FoxNews.com

More than five years after a jury in Florida cleared Casey Anthony in the murder of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, a private investigator claimed the mom's attorney admitted she killed the girl and hid her body.

Dominic Casey made the claim in court documents that went public last month in Casey Anthony's bankruptcy case. He also suggested that the mom paid her lawyer with sex.

The investigator claimed attorney Jose Baez hired him days after police arrested the mom in July 2008. He said, "Baez had told me that Casey had murdered Caylee and dumped the body somewhere and, he needed all the help he could get to find the body before anyone else did."

Meter reader Roy Kronk found the girl's body in the woods near her grandparents' home that December. Dominic Casey also said that before the remains were discovered, Casey Anthony allowed her legal team to try framing Kronk, "to portray him as a murderer and or kidnapper of Caylee Anthony."

The investigator said he quit the legal team in October 2008.

Casey Anthony was convicted of lying to police but acquitted of murder. She filed for bankruptcy in 2013.

Dominic Casey claimed, in addition, that the defendant and her attorney were having sex because she couldn't pay him. "I arrived at Baez’s office unexpectedly one day and once again, witnessed a naked Casey. This time she ran from his private office, through the conference room to the hallway. That night I told her that she cannot allow him to continue engaging in this behavior. Casey told me she had to do what Jose said because she had no money for her defense."

There was no immediate response from Baez or the Anthony family.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/25/casey-anthonys-lawyer-admits-killed-daughter-caylee-investigator-says.html?intcmp=hpbt4

Wow, man.  Crazy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2016, 04:15:40 PM »
lawyer was getting some good dome, I hear

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2016, 01:02:24 PM »
Casey Anthony's former attorney calls investigator 'moron' over sex accusations
Published May 31, 2016
FoxNews.com

Casey Anthony's former attorney, Jose Baez, lashed out at accusations that he had sex with his client before her murder trial, telling Fox News on Tuesday the investigator who made the claim was "a complete and total moron."

Dominic Casey, who worked for the Orlando-area mom's legal team in 2008 after the disappearance of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, claimed in court documents that Baez had sex with Casey Anthony in exchange for payment. The investigator also said Baez told him the mom killed her daughter and dumped the body.

In his first TV interview since the accusations surfaced, Baez told Fox & Friends that Dominic Casey's new claims flew in the face of his sworn deposition in the case. "He'd better pray to the god of punk wannabe private eyes that some U.S. attorney in Tampa does not see these transcripts and decides to charge him with perjury."

Baez confirmed that he planned to seek legal action against the investigator, but would not elaborate. He also said Dominic Casey previously claimed the drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman helped pay the defense team.

"One, 'El Chapo' did not finance Casey Anthony’s defense. Two, I did not have an inappropriate relationship with Casey. Three, drug traffickers did not kidnap Caylee and take her to Colombia. Four, she never told me that she murdered her child and where the body was. And five, the post office is not involved in Caylee Anthony's disappearance," Baez said.

In the new court papers, Dominic Casey claimed, "I arrived at Baez’s office unexpectedly one day and once again, witnessed a naked Casey. This time she ran from his private office, through the conference room to the hallway. That night I told her that she cannot allow him to continue engaging in this behavior. Casey told me she had to do what Jose said because she had no money for her defense."

The attorney said it obviously was a mistake on his part to hire Dominic Casey in the first place. "I took a chance on him, and unfortunatey I'm paying for it today."

He said the investigator worked for free for three years, first for the legal team and then separately for the Anthony family.

Caylee Anthony's remains surfaced in December 2008. A jury found Casey Anthony guilty of lying in July 2011 but acquitted her of murder.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/31/casey-anthonys-former-attorney-calls-investigator-moron-over-sex-accusations.html?intcmp=hplnws

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2016, 01:40:54 PM »
I think everyone knew she was guilty as hell to start with.

Her story was less believable than the "strange intruder" story that Jon Benet (sp?) parents told. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2017, 12:36:29 PM »
Judge in Casey Anthony trial says she may have killed daughter by accident
Published March 01, 2017
FoxNews.com

The judge who presided over the murder trial of Casey Anthony now says in a published interview he believes she may have killed her daughter by accident.

Belvin Perry Jr., who retired as a judge and joined a private law firm in 2014, told The Orlando Sentinel Wednesday that Anthony may have tried to quiet her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony with chloroform and possibly used too much.

Prosecutors said she murdered the toddler and hid her body in the woods outside Orlando for a utility worker to find in December 2008. Defense attorneys said Caylee Anthony drowned in the family's swimming pool.

Casey Anthony has laid low in the years since the jury acquitted her in 2011.

The former judge said he did not find any fault in the verdict, but evidence presented during the trial showed Anthony searched online how to use chloroform as a sedative.

“There was a possibility that she may have utilized that to keep the baby quiet ... and just used too much of it, and the baby died,” Perry told the Orlando Sentinel.

While Perry said surgeons used to use chloroform as an anesthetic, he added that was one of several theories about what happed to the toddler.

“As I’ve expressed, the only person that really knows what happened was Casey,” Perry said.

Last year, sources close to Anthony told People magazine she getting "bored," and was having trouble holding down a job.

Read more from The Orlando Sentinel.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/01/judge-in-casey-anthony-trial-says-may-have-killed-daughter-by-accident.html