Author Topic: Casey Anthony - American Justice has failed  (Read 27601 times)

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: casey anthony
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2011, 12:40:31 AM »
A juror said that they felt that caylees death was an accident and that the dysfunctional family covered it.
this

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2011, 01:37:09 AM »
it's funny .. people are being murdered and abuse daily ... somehow it's "sadder" if the victim is a 2 yo girl than a 50 yo bum .. ::)

they milk you through the media and everyone obliges
bro me and you have alway gotten along, but shit dog that's some messed up shit you just wrote

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2011, 01:44:47 AM »
bro me and you have alway gotten along, but shit dog that's some messed up shit you just wrote
well I was trying to make a point not to diminish the sheer tragedy

Media make some deaths less "tragic" ... They never put the spotlight on the many murders that happen daily ... the very fact they "publicize" a murder and give it coverage is a technique of imprinting your subconscious so you'd get used to the idea

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2011, 02:04:27 AM »
well I was trying to make a point not to diminish the sheer tragedy

Media make some deaths less "tragic" ... They never put the spotlight on the many murders that happen daily ... the very fact they "publicize" a murder and give it coverage is a technique of imprinting your subconscious so you'd get used to the idea
Totally agree that the media is used as a tool by the ones in control, but I was referring to  the comparesson of a 2 year old getting killed and a 50 year, surely the 2 year old's case is sadder...both sad but put it this way....even you ( if forced to choose) would rather a 50 year old die then a 2 year old, no?

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2011, 02:40:30 AM »
Totally agree that the media is used as a tool by the ones in control, but I was referring to  the comparesson of a 2 year old getting killed and a 50 year, surely the 2 year old's case is sadder...both sad but put it this way....even you ( if forced to choose) would rather a 50 year old die then a 2 year old, no?

you are 100% right. that is rational thinking..apparently we have a few on here that don't think that way
irongearco.com

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2011, 03:33:59 AM »
As i am from the UK i only know this case from rerading about it on here. Fill me in on her defence. Who did they say Killed her little girl? Persons unknown or an accident made to look like murder?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2011, 03:34:50 AM »
no.. I see it equally as tragic .. no human should go through such thing

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2011, 08:21:01 AM »
no.. I see it equally as tragic .. no human should go through such thing
I actually don't believe that you believe that, there is no way....Hitler wouldn't even believe that

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2011, 08:56:22 AM »
i dont get the people who read online articles and watch TV and feel they have a better say than the jurors who sat thru the trial and ALL agreed to not guilty

just saying this will get people mad here at me but I didnt follow this at all, and yes its sad that a innocent human died but why does it have to mean the mother killed her

nancy grace tonight got lots of people to stop watching her vs new people to watch her, i think humans have had enough of her bullshit

you cant just agree with the system when people are found guilty

I agree with all the above.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2011, 09:29:41 AM »
The Prosecution proved nothing! The jury followed charges they were given before they deliberated!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2011, 09:34:55 AM »
The Prosecution proved nothing! The jury followed charges they were given before they deliberated!

you are really a dumb fuck, You must have been on that jury...... Child was never reported missing my her mother casey... The grandma Called casey asking where the baby was cus she didnt see her for over a month, grandma reported her Missing... mother didnt give a shit where she was, The Trunk of Casey's car smelled like a dead body. I mean your the kind of dipshit that steps in shit and wont notice it til someone says HEY MAN YOU HAVE SHIT ON YOUR SHOES

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2011, 09:39:08 AM »
you are really a dumb fuck, You must have been on that jury...... Child was never reported missing my her mother casey... The grandma Called casey asking where the baby was cus she didnt see her for over a month, grandma reported her Missing... mother didnt give a shit where she was, The Trunk of Casey's car smelled like a dead body. I mean your the kind of dipshit that steps in shit and wont notice it til someone says HEY MAN YOU HAVE SHIT ON YOUR SHOES

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2011, 09:44:36 AM »
This C U N T has mother written all over her, i'm surprised she even found time to go out with all the mommy things she was doing like reading her daughter a story before bedtime or tucking her into bed

This Whore Drinks Beer By the Buckets

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2011, 09:51:42 AM »
Skank. All the way skank.

Jury just wanted to go shop at Walmart, eat at Applebee's and go home. Mindless bumpkins confused by shinny objects.
a

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2011, 09:54:34 AM »
 Dude in the hat is def a getbigger  :D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2011, 10:10:55 AM »

Unfortunately none of what you said mattered at the trial. Casey was on trial for first degree premeditated murder so "IF" and I stress "IF" her daughters death was in any way an accident then what ever Casey did after that meant nothing simply because the prosecution only charged her with murder. Casey was not on trial for being a bad mother, for burying her daughter in a swamp, for being a partier, for not reporting her daughter missing, for being a whore or for being a liar.  The prosecution screwed up and the jury was not willing to end a young girls life based on what they presented. If they had come in with lesser charges she would have gotten 20+ years easily.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Casey Anthony - American Justice has failed
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2011, 10:18:49 AM »
Cany anybody add to this?Being in the UK I havnt read much about it and Id be interested to see the evidence, circumstantial or not, against her.

Fact 1 Casey is out partying on a stipper pole while police ect. are out looking for her 3 yr old daughter that is missing

fact 2 they seized caseys computer and it had all kinds info that was looked up..sites visited ect. about how to break someones neck, how to cover up crimes, forensics information  the drug cloreform (sp?) which was found in the little girls system

fact 3 she lied numerous times to police which they proved but never told anything major to convict her on

fact 4 the duct tape that was on the little girls mouth was the one used in hanging up the missing flyers that were posted all over the neighberhood

fact 5 a cadaver dog hit on the trunk of caseys car..meaning a decaying body was in there at one point

Fact 6 Casey made up that a fictitious nanny was looking after her daughter

Fact 7 The bags her daughter were buried in matched bags from the house

Fact 8 A hair in the trunk proved to be from a dead human

Fact 9: The grandparents called police after they picked up caseys car and it stank of a dead body

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2011, 10:23:17 AM »
She should be OJ's penpal, and hopeful can visit him...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2011, 01:22:54 PM »
Unfortunately none of what you said mattered at the trial. Casey was on trial for first degree premeditated murder so "IF" and I stress "IF" her daughters death was in any way an accident then what ever Casey did after that meant nothing simply because the prosecution only charged her with murder. Casey was not on trial for being a bad mother, for burying her daughter in a swamp, for being a partier, for not reporting her daughter missing, for being a whore or for being a liarprocession screwed up and the jury was not willing to end a young girls life based on what they presented. If the.  The y had come in with lesser charges she would have gotten 20+ years easily.
This post right here should end this thread..... the jury was not willing to end a young girls life based on what they presented..........Do I think she killed her daughter, yes, even a big yes, but simply not enough evidance to convict, period.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2011, 01:30:33 PM »
Nancy Grace belongs in jail. She wants us all to live in a world where we're all guilty and will be found guilty on her TV program. The problem with this case is the prosecution "over tried" it plain and simple. Someone in the prosecutions office needs to lose their job. I believe they could have easily gotten a manslaughter charge and even a confession for some kind of accident if they weren't so hoped up on pushing a murder 1 charge. Disgrace.

This case shows the world exactly what our government is up to. They want to get anybody they can as many charges as possible. That's the only way they get promoted.

I don't care who you are, if you ever are brought in for questioning on anything, just don't say a word and lawyer up. Its comes to the point where "they" don't even care about getting the right person. They just want bodies in jail. Hell some prisons are on the stock exchange for crying out loud.

A little innocent kid died. Most likely by accident. But even if it wasn't, the courtroom should not be a place where people are put in jail with very little evidence and made up emotional shit.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2011, 01:39:08 PM »

Its not that the mother didn't care where she was, she knew where she was, she knew she was dead. Died by accident but lived in such fear of the government we have. And look what happened in the end, the government she was in fear of tried to get her for murder 1. This shit is happening in the inner cities almost on a daily basis. There's no way a mother would murder their child and not report them missing if it was premeditated. She would have thought that threw. This has accident/cover up written all over it.

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2011, 01:41:01 PM »

Its not that the mother didn't care where she was, she knew where she was, she knew she was dead. Died by accident but lived in such fear of the government we have. And look what happened in the end, the government she was in fear of tried to get her for murder 1. This shit is happening in the inner cities almost on a daily basis. There's no way a mother would murder their child and not report them missing if it was premeditated. She would have thought that threw. This has accident/cover up written all over it.
are you bench master ?

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2011, 01:41:35 PM »
She should be OJ's penpal, and hopeful can visit him...

I would gladly pay for her to go out on a blind date and wild night of drinking with Joran Van Der Sloot.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2011, 01:42:51 PM »

LOL!!  ;D ;D
a

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2011, 01:43:59 PM »
This C U N T has mother written all over her, i'm surprised she even found time to go out with all the mommy things she was doing like reading her daughter a story before bedtime or tucking her into bed

This Whore Drinks Beer By the Buckets

Millions of mudsharks just like her around the globe. Sure that makes them unmarriable. But not premeditated murders.