Author Topic: Denzel Movie "Unstoppable": White Men Shown As Incompetent, Overweight  (Read 7327 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
^Look, Denzel is a leading man, so any woman cast with him is a leading woman, so therefore they are going to "thwart the evil badguys", end of story. End of thread. Same old tried and true formula, for yrs.
Would you have been happy if it was a white woman, or would you complain that it was the black man and white woman trying to "usurp" the white man's authority?

Here is the real question, did you enjoy the fucking movie or not?

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
If you haven't watched the movie why do you keep commenting on it?
(

Parker

• Getbig V
If you haven't watched the movie why do you keep commenting on it?
I want to know what rating you give, so I know when I do watch the movie.
So, did you enjoy the movie? And was it two thumbs up? Out of scale of 1-10, what would you give it?

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
You have made several erroneous statements about the storyline. Is it that difficult to remain silent about that which you know nothing?
(

Parker

• Getbig V
Quote from: The RedMeatKid link=topic=388010.mIsg5444232#msg5444232 date=1309970811
You have made several erroneous statements about the storyline. Is it that difficult to remain silent about that which you know nothing?
I asked you a question about the movie, how do you rate it? Yet you can't answer that? Did you enjoy it, yet you can't answer that?

How was Denzel's performance? How was big mouth girl's (Rosario)? Do you recommend this movie? These are legit questions one is asking about a movie plot you find so interesting that you must make a thread about it. I mean, I don't want to waste my money,  and as someone such as yourself, I think you understand. Otherwise, you gave away a very uninteresting plot.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Wrong answer. You've come to a battle of wits unarmed.
(

Parker

• Getbig V
Wrong answer. You've come to a battle of wits unarmed.
You never answered my questions...all I ask were simple questions, that you haven't answered.

Better unarmed than delegged...

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
You have no credibility, thus the questions you issue have no validity. You are simply not authorized to question me.
(

Parker

• Getbig V
You have no credibility, thus the questions you issue have no validity. You are simply not authorized to question me.
Hahaa, "not authorized to question me", what are you a computer? A person can't ask another person on whether or not to get the movie now? Or how was the acting?
I ask valid questions about the movie, I beginning to wonder if you even watch the movie and are only posting what you "heard" about the movie from another forum
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unstoppable_(2010_film)

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
yawn
(

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I enjoyed the movie though, and Denzel is a fine actor. To be fair he has been cast as a scumbag before in American Gangster and Training Day with Ehtan Hawke. So not all his movies are anti-white.

Unstoppable was actually a good movie.

I have a lot more problems with Machete and Inglorious Basterds as well as the Michael Jordan ads where the white dude thinks they are twins and Jordan refuses to acknowledge it. That shit is painful to watch.

Parker

• Getbig V
yawn
I said the same thing, a movie about trains, yawn is exactly right...

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
I haven't heard this much "jive" since listening to the pimps of Boston's Combat Zone in the old days.
(

Parker

• Getbig V
I haven't heard this much "jive" since listening to the pimps of Boston's Combat Zone in the old days.
So you hanged around and listened to pimps, huh? Wow...explains a lot....

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
"Hanged" around?? You mean "hung" around. No, I would walk through the neighborhood on my way to school and hear the pimps and wannabe's attempt to sell weed and pussy to the passerby's. Their reasoning was faulty and their logic crude. They made a lot of noise and said nothing.
(

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
OP has gone full retard

never go full retard..

Parker

• Getbig V
"Hanged" around?? You mean "hung" around. No, I would walk through the neighborhood on my way to school and hear the pimps and wannabe's attempt to sell weed and pussy to the passerby's. Their reasoning was faulty and their logic crude. They made a lot of noise and said nothing.
Weren't you already corrected about your own grammar?
http://grammar.about.com/od/alightersideofwriting/a/hangedgloss.htm

why are you walking through a part of the neighborhood that had pimps? I never lived in such a area

By the way, there are many examples of a pimp and ho relationship in life---You pay taxes? Uncle Sam wants his money every April 15 (bitch better have my money).

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Again, you are wrong, and I have grown bored of your non-sequitors. Au revoir.
(

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
And-of course-minority woman Rosario Dawson is in a position of authority and walks around yelling orders and reprimanding evil, obese, stupid white guys. Denzel's partner is a jealous abuser with a restraining order on him, and together the murky brown Superteam of Denzel and Rosario expose the evil plotting whites and save the day.

REDMEAT,

This is no surprise at all as it is standard protocol with the liberal "white guilt" Hollywood & media also throw in MTV, CNN,MSNBC, NBC with the blacks in a power role leading incompentent white folks around, throw in lots of race mixing, mullatto kids ( think Rockey Balboa is a good example) to justify that it's really "ok" to partake in such detremential behavior.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Really..?  Go rent "Roots" phaggot.

Roots also plays into this,,, it portrays whites as SUPER evil and cruel and the "woe-is -me" black man.

You probably believed that shit was real lol  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
Again, you are wrong, and I have grown bored of your non-sequitors. Au revoir.
I'm  wrong becaue you state that I'm wrong? Oh, I forgot, I have no authority to question you...
This is fun...I guy who walks to school with pimps on the corner and has a superiority complex. Only on getbig.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Actually I was born and raised in an upper middle class suburb of Boston. I went to Northeastern University and would walk through the above mentioned block between South Station and Downtown Crossing so I could catch the train to the University. The point was to draw a comparison between yourself and the low lifes one encounters in the city.
(

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Roots also plays into this,,, it portrays whites as SUPER evil and cruel and the "woe-is -me" black man.

You probably believed that shit was real lol  ;D
No Toby..I didn't think it was real.. I know it was real..

Parker

• Getbig V
Actually I was born and raised in an upper middle class suburb of Boston. I went to Northeastern University and would walk through the above mentioned block between South Station and Downtown Crossing so I could catch the train to the University. The point was to draw a comparison between yourself and the low lifes one encounters in the city.
I had a car when I went to university...most upper middle class kids do...
But, then again I guess you like being amongst the low class people's...

Where I grew up, I would see midshipmen everyday, and the Blue Angels practice...
Hardly low class, my friend...so don't go and play "I'm better than you" on getbig. It's not befitting, plus, you still haven't answer the question, "did you enjoy the movie?"

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Had you gone to Northeastern, you would have quickly discovered that parking a vehicle there wasn't a viable option. As it is with most cosmopolitan cities, the subway is the means by which all people travel. The more you attempt to prop up your image, the more you reveal your ignorance. Stick to your thread in which you worship the drug trafficing junkie Chico DeBarge. He's more your speed.
(