Author Topic: GH15, what stack would you recommend for someone who is over 20% body fat?  (Read 1944 times)

Swlabr

Trenbolona?

Also, is there such a thing as a product that is trenbolona + test prop + winstrol in one?

the trainer

Trenbolona?

Also, is there such a thing as a product that is trenbolona + test prop + winstrol in one?

Why dont you try getting on a diet and hitting the treadmill instead of looking for a shortcut.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Trenbolona?

I recommend to get a gym membership first.

tlc

• Getbig III
Just eat less, fatty.

Stark

• Getbig V
Trenbolona?

For Fucks sake!!! Your dumber than a second coat of paint ::)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
solid responses so far  :)

Stark

• Getbig V
solid responses so far  :)

I think its save to say any getbigger is extremely eager at all times to help these fat fucking redundant protoplasm - see OP

Swlabr

Lol, this isn't for me, it's for my buddy who insists on using hormones for some reason. I'm 9% myself.

Stark

• Getbig V
Quote from: Swlabr
Lol, this isn't for me, it's for my "buddy" who insists on using hormones for some reason. I'm "9%"  myself.

sure you are princess ;D

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Lol, this isn't for me, it's for my buddy who insists on using hormones for some reason. I'm 9% myself.

Have you gotten down to 8% since this posting this reply?

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
stop overeating.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Why dont you try getting on a diet and hitting the treadmill instead of looking for a shortcut.

this

gym**rat

• Getbig V
this

But Coach, this question is not about him, it is a buddy of his. This guy is 9% or possibly 8% by now.   ::)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Take a shot of test a week to help you hold on to some muscle bust your ass in the gym and eat very clean for awhile. The fat should come off quickly.

tlc

• Getbig III
Smash your buddy's teeth out with a blunt object. It'll take the fat fuck longer to eat all those pies, thus leading eventually to a calorie deficit.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Smash your buddy's teeth out with a blunt object. It'll take the fat fuck longer to eat all those pies, thus leading eventually to a calorie deficit.

rofl

Swlabr

Haha, oh, you guys. I will show him this topic so he knows he's a lazy girl who needs to work harder.

Thanks!

Sentenza

• Getbig III
Best stack ever :

You're welcome fatty .

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
dnp