Author Topic: Isn't this a well raised kid......chuckle  (Read 8750 times)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: Isn't this a well raised kid......chuckle
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2011, 11:34:22 AM »
homos want to raise kids to produce even more homosexuals. To them heterosexuals are untermensch and a mistake of evolution, they think they are the man of tomorow. Make no mistake in their paradigm they re the best and everyone else has to be converted or replaced. Exactly like muslims think.
Really..?  They run the fashion industry,and are the best designers.. Can you make someone who doesn't like c0ck,suddenly like c0ck..? I agree with you on your Muslim comment,100%..

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2011, 12:05:23 PM »
homos want to raise kids to produce even more homosexuals. To beat heteros -because it's a war- make them become homos. For the minority to become the majority.
To them heterosexuals are untermensch and a mistake of evolution, they think they are the man of tomorow. Make no mistake in their paradigm they re the best and everyone else has to be converted or replaced. Exactly like muslims think.
So that's why gays and muslims like each other so much...

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2011, 12:22:05 PM »
So that's why gays and muslims like each other so much...
Are you trying to say that the future will be nothing but gay muslims and women will be hoarded as cattle for reproductive purposes until we can create a race of impregnable men with penises that can give birth from a gooch cavity?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2011, 12:30:59 PM »
Why does everyone see creationism and evolution as separate entities? Wasn't evolution sprung from the creation? Could it be that the Creator had evolution in his tool bag and allowed life to progress where it is now on it's own?

People really need to think more with an open mind. Too much tunnel vision going on around here.

Evolution is a design in it's own right. Just as your body is a design and the Corvette driving down the street is a design. You can't have a design without a designer.

As for the little white kid, I have to watched the video but just looking at a picture of him compared to the chimps w8m8 posted I would choose him. We need more of that! That way we can have a part in shaping evolution!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2011, 01:15:49 PM »
Why does everyone see creationism and evolution as separate entities? Wasn't evolution sprung from the creation? Could it be that the Creator had evolution in his tool bag and allowed life to progress where it is now on it's own?

People really need to think more with an open mind. Too much tunnel vision going on around here.

Evolution is a design in it's own right. Just as your body is a design and the Corvette driving down the street is a design. You can't have a design without a designer.

As for the little white kid, I have to watched the video but just looking at a picture of him compared to the chimps w8m8 posted I would choose him. We need more of that! That way we can have a part in shaping evolution!

You can't have a designer without a designer is an argument that has been crushed numerous times.

Plus, I ask you this: who created the Designer? Basically, who created God? You can't say everything has a Designer, then say the Designer (God) is excluded from this?  Who created the Designer, that created that Designer, that created that Designer, and ad infinitum.
X

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2011, 01:45:18 PM »
You can't have a designer without a designer is an argument that has been crushed numerous times.

Plus, I ask you this: who created the Designer? Basically, who created God? You can't say everything has a Designer, then say the Designer (God) is excluded from this?  Who created the Designer, that created that Designer, that created that Designer, and ad infinitum.
Yes, that is the ultimate question. Who created the designer? Nobody knows. It is such a great mystery and crazy concept to try and grasp that 911 as an "inside job" pales in comparison.

But in general, when you see something with structure and order, don't you see the work of a designer in front of you?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2011, 03:01:27 PM »
Yes, that is the ultimate question. Who created the designer? Nobody knows. It is such a great mystery and crazy concept to try and grasp that 911 as an "inside job" pales in comparison.

But in general, when you see something with structure and order, don't you see the work of a designer in front of you?

To be honest, no I don't. And if I did see a Designer, it wouldnt be the typical god found in the bible. Ya know, long white beard, who punishes and reward creatures of his own creation.
X

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2011, 04:42:28 PM »
To be honest, no I don't. And if I did see a Designer, it wouldnt be the typical god found in the bible. Ya know, long white beard, who punishes and reward creatures of his own creation.

Believe what you want about God...but for heaven's sake, nowhere in the Bible does it say He has a long white beard.
~

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2011, 06:08:13 PM »
homos want to raise kids to produce even more homosexuals. To beat heteros -because it's a war- make them become homos. For the minority to become the majority.
To them heterosexuals are untermensch and a mistake of evolution, they think they are the man of tomorow. Make no mistake in their paradigm they re the best and everyone else has to be converted or replaced. Exactly like muslims think.

So u come on here with your analysis of humans and how they act and you don't even know how being a homosexual is programmed before birth? Keeping talking stupid no-one listens.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2011, 01:10:39 AM »
Yea, like Noah's ark they found with all those fossilized dinosaurs on it... ;D

you are funny,,ha ha ha. actually if you knew anything about creationism it actually teaches that there were dinasours before man was even made by god...ha ha ha

you see this is why i hate debating religon, polictics, homosexuality abortion, ect....the list goes on. because people believe what they want without really knowing the facts. truthfully dutchguy you know nothing about creationism. i could care less what you believe but this is my point about it being taught in schools. you were obviously taught evolution but had you been taught creation in school you could at least appear smart if only for a moment while discussing this subject ;)
irongearco.com

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2011, 03:26:17 AM »

you are funny,,ha ha ha. actually if you knew anything about creationism it actually teaches that there were dinasours before man was even made by god...ha ha ha

you see this is why i hate debating religon, polictics, homosexuality abortion, ect....the list goes on. because people believe what they want without really knowing the facts. truthfully dutchguy you know nothing about creationism. i could care less what you believe but this is my point about it being taught in schools. you were obviously taught evolution but had you been taught creation in school you could at least appear smart if only for a moment while discussing this subject ;)
Well.....if you really have 20 inch calves you have my respect for that..