Author Topic: New Theory on Who gh15 is  (Read 11443 times)

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
Re: New Theory on Who gh15 is
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2011, 04:11:45 PM »
He's obviously not a top tier pro because a pro wouldn't be so worried about what the little people in the sport are doing

He knows a lot about bodybuilding what drugs bodybuilders use.

He wants to be important and famous but obviously isn't and isn't happy about that

My guess he is somewhat involved in bodybuilding though

Jealous of anybody with any fame in bodybuilding whatsoever. I can understand a top tier being jealous of Lee Priest but natural bodybuilders and writers like Ron Harris? No way.

Decent physique for normal people standards but not a real bodybuilder. Knows a lot about drug even with his mediocre physique

Spends way too much time of the message boards

Strange connection to Nasser

Leaves Nasser alone. Only comments are the "beautiful man with glasses" lol

Nasser agrees with everything he says. Nasser is probably his source for opinions and insight

Is really passionate about the same subjects as Nasser (recreational drugs, scumbags in bodybuilding, liars)

My guess is none other that the writer who interviewed Nasser for those expose articles on bodybuilding.com years ago

DAVID ROBSON

fixed.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2011, 05:21:09 PM »
What's amusing to me is that GH15 thinks if his true identity was ever revealed, he would be murdered.

::) ::) ::) ::)

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2011, 05:30:32 PM »
Anybody who thinks I am gh15 or that gh15 is not a top professional should quit bb and officially declare themselves special needs

good grief there are some thick skulls on getbig
Early gh15 posts point to Nasser he talks about his rich parents, moving to America in 1993, how he knows about abcess surgery etc plus the times he posted then lined up perfectly with San Diego.

Now I think Nasser posts the pm answered questions and various flunkies who have a cheat sheet post around the clock from various places.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2011, 07:30:44 PM »
Early gh15 posts point to Nasser he talks about his rich parents, moving to America in 1993, how he knows about abcess surgery etc plus the times he posted then lined up perfectly with San Diego.

Now I think Nasser posts the pm answered questions and various flunkies who have a cheat sheet post around the clock from various places.

I don't know what's been delete or what wasn't, but last I checked all of GH15's early posts were all about the craig titus murder. Around that time he also talked about what you mentioned, coming to the states in 1993, rich parents yadda yadda.

Gh15 being nasser I believe, also Ron said on a blog he wrote that dennis james was not gh15, but that it was "another pro" so for sure it's an ifbb pro and for sure ron knows who, but he will not say.

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2011, 07:34:43 PM »
I have it down to 2 people, Joe Weider or Maria Shriver, trust me, its one of them!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2011, 08:08:37 PM »
lol can joe stil type?
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2011, 09:01:42 PM »
lol can joe stil type?

Joe still types the editorial for FLEX magazine every month.  What do you mean can he type?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2011, 01:56:30 AM »
What's amusing to me is that GH15 thinks if his true identity was ever revealed, he would be murdered ignored.

fixed

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2011, 01:57:19 AM »
lol can joe stil type?
It's amazing he still can breathe..

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2011, 02:01:55 AM »
It's Troy Alves

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2011, 02:10:25 AM »

I don't think nasers parents were rich. According to his interviews naser was sponsored by joe who paid for him to relocate. Naser and his father i thhink was working for a mercedes manufacturing plant. maybe a  foreman. Even schwarzname was sponsored by Joe to come to America and several others.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2011, 02:18:48 AM »
Could be Mike Quinn....?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2011, 04:38:04 AM »
mike queen would eat one italiano meat ball and would get as soft as a baby butt,,this is an insult to me to call me mike queen ,, fella was good btu comon i tell you i eat jamaican meat ball all day long ....mike would do that and look like that baby on cartoon movie with one single hair on his head and one tooth that cry wahhhhhhhh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2011, 04:41:54 AM »

Swlabr

« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2011, 04:44:03 AM »
mike queen would eat one italiano meat ball and would get as soft as a baby butt,,this is an insult to me to call me mike queen ,, fella was good btu comon i tell you i eat jamaican meat ball all day long ....mike would do that and look like that baby on cartoon movie with one single hair on his head and one tooth that cry wahhhhhhhh

gh15 approved

Nasser, you're my favourite pro. :)

Yannyboy

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2011, 05:49:06 AM »

gh15 approved
Nasser, you write your replys in exactly the same style you give your interviews, hope you stick around, I'm a GH15 disciple.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2011, 06:52:07 AM »

gh15 approved
OK, we'll call you "Mighty gh15" from now on. And him "Mighty Fat Quinn".

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2011, 06:55:14 AM »
gh15 is.........

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2011, 06:57:50 AM »
gh15 is not a pro in my opinion. I think its an account used by maybe 3 different people and 2 of them post here on getbig with their regular accounts occasionally, both are former/current amateur bb competitors and one of them is from europe I think.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2011, 07:07:14 AM »
We will never know for sure who's gh15. But I found a picture of his brother, gh14...

thebdog

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2011, 08:40:13 AM »
doesnt matter who he is as far as im concerned.... ive been following his advise for the last 2.5 months... using propioneta, masterona and trenbolona 500-600mgs per week of each... no cardio.... semi clean diet. have gotten down to 8-9 percent bodyfat.... down from 12 percent.... currently weigh 200lbs at 5'6... plan on starting mutation when i hit 6-7 percent bf.... 1500mg enanthate, 800 tren, 600 deca, 100mg dbol or drol, insuliin starting at 10iu pw along w 7 iu hgh per day.. if his mutation theories work as good as his others ill b a happy man... hey gh15 is this enough hgh to process all this test and anabolics??????

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2011, 10:55:59 AM »
GH15 recommends using a wide variety of premium quality drugs at a high dose.

Like that hasn't worked since day one!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2011, 11:01:46 AM »
i recomend many thing,, some i dont write here some i do ,, it depend,, what i promise is that before i am dead you will know everything there is to know about advance bodybuild,,

here another little fact that is hiden from you and ill put it out here ,,

we inject into the muscle all the time with insulin needles,, YES WE TAKE OILLLLLS AAS,, AND INJECT IT WITH 29 GAUGAE INTO THE MUSCLE EASILY ,,,WE SUCK IT OUT OF THE VIAL WITH 29 AND INJECT IT WITH 1/2 INCH INTO THE DELT...OR ARM....AND WE DO IT A LOT!,,REASON WE CAN DO IT A LOT IS BECAUSE WE ARE VERY LEAN AND WE CAN USE 29 GAUGE TO INJECT THE SMOOTH BEST COOKERS HORMONES INTO OUR BLOOD ,,THIS IS DONE ALOT! ON A REGULAR BASIS ,,DUE TO THE TYPE OF NEEDLE THAT IS USED WHICH IS VERY SMALL INSULIN NEEDLE ,,

that is just another fact that you get twisted upon all the time,, no we dont need the long needle and unless it go deep deep into muscle and its seo....we use insulin needle a lot with small injections of oils into the muscle/blood,,doesnt hurt ,, feel like butter,, and give you higher concentration of over all hormone in system ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2011, 02:26:45 PM »
Mike Quinn and Groink have three things in common

1. Both are afraid of the squat rack

2. Both are wannbe tuff guys

3. Both are losing their hair

:D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2011, 02:31:06 PM »
gh is rodney st cloud

Pretty close, but it's actually Rodney St. Cloud's huge penis posting under the alias of GH15.

"1"