Author Topic: Cop drops 15 year old chick  (Read 7712 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: Cop drops 15 year old chick
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2011, 06:33:32 PM »
I do not see a PoliceMan at all, I see a piece of shite plain and simple, I would think most  PoliceMen would be embarrassed of his actions.
K

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2011, 09:18:19 PM »
I do not see a PoliceMan at all, I see a piece of shite plain and simple, I would think most  PoliceMen would be embarrassed of his actions.

God you're acting like a little bitch lately.  Vag bleeding a little?

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2011, 11:00:59 PM »
sorry I do not see it - I see a white guy looking to punish a black girl and I hope he is charged and sued.

oh no here we go. i hope you are not being serious. i didn;t even notice...seriously. how can you even tell with her sunglasses ect. she looks hispanic really. she has straight hair ;)
irongearco.com

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2011, 10:48:08 AM »
I see a little leap in his step, but I don't think that's a trip really.

Either way, he purposefully took his left elbow to her... If he were truly afraid he was falling, he would have opened his hand up to catch himself... He did not.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2011, 12:06:55 PM »
I see a little leap in his step, but I don't think that's a trip really.

Either way, he purposefully took his left elbow to her... If he were truly afraid he was falling, he would have opened his hand up to catch himself... He did not.

exactly....a coward move for a punk ass pig.
K

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2011, 12:10:58 PM »
This is a good example of how several people can watch the same video and come to different conclusions. I'm sure most here are truly being honest with their opinions. 

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2011, 12:12:07 PM »
She belonged to the Taliban..

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2011, 07:36:23 PM »
WOW. Some of you fuking idiots are the same ones who said the cop in the other video was in the wrong for punching the guy in the back seat of the cop car in the head for kicking the glass. WTF. I think there are a lot of women beaters here. Chick simply tries to sneak off and winds up almost out cold? Please, she didn't deserve to basically be sucker punched, elbowed. That cop rushed her and meant to take her down hard. U guys are fuked.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2011, 06:24:04 AM »
WOW. Some of you fuking idiots are the same ones who said the cop in the other video was in the wrong for punching the guy in the back seat of the cop car in the head for kicking the glass. WTF. I think there are a lot of women beaters here. Chick simply tries to sneak off and winds up almost out cold? Please, she didn't deserve to basically be sucker punched, elbowed. That cop rushed her and meant to take her down hard. U guys are fuked.

The cop appears to be in reasonably good shape. That's kind of important because it would lead you to believe he didn't need to use all his strength to take her down, didn't fear that he could not over power her etc.  Secondly, her beef was with the mom, not the cop. Cop isn't pissed at her because she spit in his face, slapped him, fought him, called his mom a bitch...so there is no underlying obvious motive for him to knock the crap out of her. I'm pretty confident given 10 minutes, the video and a jury of 12 reasonable people I could easily convince them the force used in this case was unintentional assuming they needed any convincing after seeing the video. I think you are making a mountain out of a mole hill