Author Topic: Jack Reacher  (Read 1150 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Jack Reacher
« on: December 12, 2012, 10:28:40 PM »
Love the books - Jack Reacher is an ex-MP, built like a brick shithouse, 6 and a half feet tall, 250+lbs of solid muscle. Hands like shovels and he knows how to use them.

Doesn't stay in one place too long, lives on the road, taking life as it comes, never worried about his appearance, just buying cheap clothes every few days so he doesn't have to carry a suitcase.

And the person that Hollywood chooses to play this gargantuan man?

Tom Cruise....

Are you fucking kidding me?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: Jack Reacher
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 10:43:52 PM »
Great book series. I'm a big fan.

Also a big fan of Tom Cruise.

I'm curious to see how the movie will handle things, especially the size difference.

G

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 04:24:20 PM »
Hope the movie does well. I don't like to see Cruise's career floundering like this.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 07:42:15 PM »
Hope the movie does well. I don't like to see Cruise's career floundering like this.
::)

Ghost Protocol grossed $209,397,903 in North America and $485,315,477 in other countries, for a worldwide total of $694,713,380.
G

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 07:55:36 PM »
Love the books - Jack Reacher is an ex-MP, built like a brick shithouse, 6 and a half feet tall, 250+lbs of solid muscle. Hands like shovels and he knows how to use them.

Doesn't stay in one place too long, lives on the road, taking life as it comes, never worried about his appearance, just buying cheap clothes every few days so he doesn't have to carry a suitcase.

And the person that Hollywood chooses to play this gargantuan man?

Tom Cruise....

Are you fucking kidding me?

Sounds like Ralf Moeller or Matthias Hues.