Author Topic: This type of Vascularity - how do you achieve it?  (Read 21310 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: This type of Vascularity - how do you achieve it?
« Reply #100 on: March 19, 2013, 10:19:32 AM »
honestly i eat like shit.   my girlfriend makes me a great supper every night, but other than that it's a lot of coffee all day, tons of water, (i think i'm addicted to it) probably 3 gallons a day,  and then usually a quart of icecream at 4-5 am because i havent' fallen asleep yet. i've had a sleep disorder pretty much my whole life.   i wouldn't have a clue what my caloric intake would be, but the way i intake calories seems to be putting some fat on me, even tho it has to be far less calories than in the past

I suffer from a sleep disorder too....might be similar to yours. When I started training I made it a point eat whenever I woke up to pee and now I can't go a night without waking up at least a couple of times to eat something. It's like I programmed my body to be eating constantly...automatical ly wake up every 2-3 hours to eat.

I find it much easier to control my caloric consumption in the day when I'm not half asleep. So like you, I don't even bother eating breakfast or lunch as my first meals have been around 4 in the afternoon recently. I'm more strict with this if I'm trying to keep bf down or if dieting of course.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 19, 2013, 12:42:55 PM »
sounds similar.   since i was a child i never slept more than a half hour at a time.  so i don't hit deep sleep, and now with chronic pain being so bad, it takes me 12 hours in bed to get 6 hours  sleep.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #102 on: March 19, 2013, 12:55:49 PM »
sounds similar.   since i was a child i never slept more than a half hour at a time.  so i don't hit deep sleep, and now with chronic pain being so bad, it takes me 12 hours in bed to get 6 hours  sleep.
Wow amazing you could achieve your physique on this, I'm not a good sleeper either 3-4 hours max then up tried sleeping pills everything nothing helps.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 19, 2013, 01:03:05 PM »
and now with chronic pain being so bad,

Pain from what ?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 19, 2013, 01:05:10 PM »
Pain from what ?

my spine is destroyed

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 19, 2013, 01:21:14 PM »
Wow amazing you could achieve your physique on this, I'm not a good sleeper either 3-4 hours max then up tried sleeping pills everything nothing helps.

ya, i tried the prescription ones, and they worked for about 4 days.  then i heard about guys taking 8 of them every night so i quit taking them.    i take tons of melatonin and any other natural serotonin precursers i hear about

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: March 19, 2013, 01:52:38 PM »
i had a lot of back problems a couple herniated discs, fractures etc.  i got some relief from doing a cat like stretching movement on my hands and kness and while laying on my back i pull my knees up one at a time for another stretch. and when i drive i use a back pillow seems to help.
F

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #107 on: March 19, 2013, 03:56:20 PM »

That's gotta be rough. I've had periods of insomnia but I can't complain...hasn't been that bad.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2013, 06:55:53 PM »
That's gotta be rough. I've had periods of insomnia but I can't complain...hasn't been that bad.
i hit pillow out within a minute,,,

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 19, 2013, 07:11:00 PM »
habin, do you think vascularity can be trained?

because i do think so.

examples, flexing the abs so hard it stops bloodflow, then flexing muscles very hard for very long while holding breath,i swear this worked for me.

or,you know when you flex the shoulders against own chest,this stops bloodflow in arms,and then pumping the biceps, my veins feel like they going to explode that way.

i wasnt always as vascular as these days, while i was even leaner when younger.

yes, absolutely.  I got to the point where I could flex the muscle , or flex the vein.  I would force blood through them so hard that they would hurt after.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2013, 07:40:35 PM »
yes, exactly, i can do the same,i can make the biceps vein pop out without flexing the biceps :D

i know how to bring the veins on tris out,and shoulders and chest, for the back i need to look at mirror or i fail,haha.

calves i got down too, but the leg veins are hardest to bring out for me,i dont know where to cut off the bloodstream ???

biceps is easiest imo, you just cut odd bloodstream with the pecs and thats it.

fuck i knew you went through the same procedures ;D

btw, you looked absolutely amazing,amazing when younger, better than current ifbb pros and the whole npc lot.

goes to show how much hgh "added" to the sport :-X

you are a rolemodel,brother.

tell me one thing, what would you do in retrospect to not ruin your spine?

my spine feels kinda worse by the months, esp upon waking,its not very much fun :P

thanx for the props bro,   but I always fukked up show day, well not always, but it didn't seem to matter.

as far as saving the spine, mine was fukked by the time I was a teen.  between motocross crashes, jumping off roofs high enough to blacken my eyes, and trying to lift everything I saw it was destroyed.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #111 on: March 20, 2013, 06:00:22 AM »
WE APPRECIATE YOUR STORIES,PICS,,HONEST CHAT.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2013, 06:05:00 AM »

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #113 on: March 20, 2013, 06:30:12 AM »
yes, absolutely.  I got to the point where I could flex the muscle , or flex the vein.  I would force blood through them so hard that they would hurt after.
thanks for sharing some good info, what was your cycle like?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #114 on: March 20, 2013, 07:07:08 AM »
yes, exactly, i can do the same,i can make the biceps vein pop out without flexing the biceps :D

i know how to bring the veins on tris out,and shoulders and chest, for the back i need to look at mirror or i fail,haha.

calves i got down too, but the leg veins are hardest to bring out for me,i dont know where to cut off the bloodstream ???

biceps is easiest imo, you just cut odd bloodstream with the pecs and thats it.

fuck i knew you went through the same procedures ;D

btw, you looked absolutely amazing,amazing when younger, better than current ifbb pros and the whole npc lot.

goes to show how much hgh "added" to the sport :-X

you are a rolemodel,brother.

tell me one thing, what would you do in retrospect to not ruin your spine?

my spine feels kinda worse by the months, esp upon waking,its not very much fun :P

I'm sure the world's leading scientists will be banging down your door soon, for this valuable info.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #115 on: March 20, 2013, 07:32:44 AM »

agreed

all the way good dude

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #116 on: March 20, 2013, 08:24:01 AM »
honestly i eat like shit.   my girlfriend makes me a great supper every night, but other than that it's a lot of coffee all day, tons of water, (i think i'm addicted to it) probably 3 gallons a day,  and then usually a quart of icecream at 4-5 am because i havent' fallen asleep yet. i've had a sleep disorder pretty much my whole life.   i wouldn't have a clue what my caloric intake would be, but the way i intake calories seems to be putting some fat on me, even tho it has to be far less calories than in the past

ever consider a CPAP machine

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #117 on: March 20, 2013, 08:26:21 AM »
it was for me, took me very very long to figure it out.as ive said i still havent figured out proper way for the quads.

sometimes i manage it randomly, but cant do it consistently, maybe hazbin has some pointers on that ???

basicaly,the principle is simple, its like stopping bloodstream with a cord,or belt.just doing it by flexing the muscles in a way to squeeze the main veins.

works very well even if fully carb depleted.after carb load it becomes painful wuite quick,for me atleast.

I think David Carradine thought along these lines as well.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 20, 2013, 10:49:00 AM »
ever consider a CPAP machine

do i need to call Lee Priest for that?

sorry, havent' heard of it, i'll google it.   i have tried light machines and brain wave manipulators