Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 19, 2014, 09:53:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Once a whore breaks your heart, how do you fellas move on?  (Read 9241 times)
nosleep
Getbig IV

INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.

« Reply #175 on: July 20, 2011, 06:20:52 PM »

In the area I live in and from what I have seen, the importance of a guy's body is VERY LOW on the totum pole for young women. All about your money and how successful you ar

YES, SAME. ITS LOW. ITS THE MONEY WHERE ITS AT. BUT IF YOU GOT BOTH? THAT PUTS YOU AHEAD OF THE OTHER RICH DUDE.
Report to moderator   Logged

MEDICATED BY STRANGO
flipper5470
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #176 on: July 20, 2011, 06:34:09 PM »

I didn't want to wae through 7+ pages on this....did anyone say "fuck her sister" yet?  If she's young enough to have a hot mom, you could fuck her mom and then send her pics of mom with her panties stuffed in her mouth....or something...
merrill1973
Getbig II

« Reply #177 on: July 21, 2011, 07:58:09 AM »

I didn't want to wae through 7+ pages on this....did anyone say "fuck her sister" yet?  If she's young enough to have a hot mom, you could fuck her mom and then send her pics of mom with her panties stuffed in her mouth....or something...

Heh Heh .... This.
kh300
Getbig IV

team no steroids just old fashioned lifting

« Reply #178 on: July 21, 2011, 09:40:14 AM »

Money doesn't have shit to do with getting girls. Do guys with money get a lot of girls? sure, but its the confidence that money gives them that gives them that power. Girls make their own money these days, and dont relay on the male anymore. Besides, theres no bigger sign of weakness then some chump buying his way to a girls vagina.

WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

« Reply #179 on: July 21, 2011, 05:15:11 PM »

Money doesn't have shit to do with getting girls. Do guys with money get a lot of girls? sure, but its the confidence that money gives them that gives them that power. Girls make their own money these days, and dont relay on the male anymore. Besides, theres no bigger sign of weakness then some chump buying his way to a girls vagina.

QFT
hipolito mejia
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #180 on: July 21, 2011, 07:13:20 PM »

QFT X2
Agent69
Getbig III

« Reply #181 on: July 21, 2011, 07:18:36 PM »

Lips sealed QTF X3
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

« Reply #182 on: July 21, 2011, 07:22:28 PM »

In the area I live in and from what I have seen, the importance of a guy's body is VERY LOW on the totum pole for young women. All about your money and how successful you ar
Money, Cars, and Hoes, that's all a brother knows"

Serious--it's on their radar---they'd rather screw a a dude who looks like Grant happened to have a shitload of money, but beggars can't be chosers---a flabby guy who doesn't take care of himself and has money(flashy)...will get the nod over the prettyboy, and he will end up getting screwed over as well. It all balances out. Checks and balances...remeber the Science of Sex vids that i posted? Go revisit them...m
Cliff Clavin
Getbig II

It's a little known fact

« Reply #183 on: August 05, 2011, 06:23:56 AM »

Lot a good info in this thread

did i mention bitches aint shit but hos and tricks
MORTALCOIL
Getbig V

« Reply #184 on: August 05, 2011, 06:31:41 AM »

Lot a good info in this thread

did i mention bitches aint shit but hos and tricks

For shizzle, my nizzle!
Cliff Clavin
Getbig II

It's a little known fact

« Reply #185 on: August 05, 2011, 11:57:31 AM »

The problem is if u really loved the  hick and she left u...u have such a bad tast in your mouth for women you dont even feel like getting back out there
makaveli25
Getbig V

RTR

« Reply #186 on: August 05, 2011, 12:16:09 PM »

http://www.marriagemissions.com/respect-your-husband-even-if-you-dont-think-he-desrves-it/

Just read this article today. I've been going through hell with my bitch girlfriend. She's a big mouth constantly nagging me driving me nuts. I'm looking for a new place to live. This article desribes how a relationship should be.
heycomedy
Time Out
Getbig II

« Reply #187 on: August 05, 2011, 12:36:14 PM »

fuck her best friend

capitalism baby!
io856
Competitors II
Getbig V

phill head

« Reply #188 on: August 07, 2011, 10:53:11 AM »

The problem is if u really loved the  hick and she left u...u have such a bad tast in your mouth for women you dont even feel like getting back out there
this
Cliff Clavin
Getbig II

It's a little known fact

« Reply #189 on: August 11, 2011, 07:24:57 AM »

It just takes time to heal...theres really no other way around it
Parker
Getbig V

« Reply #190 on: August 11, 2011, 07:36:47 AM »

http://www.marriagemissions.com/respect-your-husband-even-if-you-dont-think-he-desrves-it/

Just read this article today. I've been going through hell with my bitch girlfriend. She's a big mouth constantly nagging me driving me nuts. I'm looking for a new place to live. This article desribes how a relationship should be.
Can you handle 10 more yrs of it? Could you handle being married to her, with kids, and her gaining weight due to the kids and overeating...and her mouth? CAN YOU HANDLE IT?

You better say no....
makaveli25
Getbig V

RTR

« Reply #191 on: August 11, 2011, 07:41:50 AM »

Can you handle 10 more yrs of it? Could you handle being married to her, with kids, and her gaining weight due to the kids and overeating...and her mouth? CAN YOU HANDLE IT?

You better say no....

No
Parker
Getbig V

« Reply #192 on: August 11, 2011, 07:58:10 AM »

No
Grin

Good, you make card was about to be dclined and revoked...it went thru, and by the way, your renewal date is Dec. 23rd, 2011.
makaveli25
Getbig V

RTR

« Reply #193 on: August 11, 2011, 08:15:24 AM »

Bitch is crazy. I've been looking around for a new exceptable living situation. I try to avoid her as much as I can. I've been spending lots of time at the gym which is good!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!