Author Topic: Aaron Singerman doing his Men's Physique Division Debut  (Read 20592 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Aaron Singerman 1 week out of his Men's Physique Division Debut
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2011, 10:54:42 AM »
LOL at Singerman trying to make sure everyone and the judges know he's a Jew so that they may be forced to place him higher.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2011, 11:19:07 AM »
This division is the gayest thing to even happen in bodybuilding. That being said it'll be huge in Hollywood and SF's castro district.

THIS X 100000000000000000000000 00000

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2011, 11:33:21 AM »
and 6"2 and 230 the weeks leading up hes a pretty big dude. With a good body.
Much better then the average BB thats for sure
exactly..... dude is big!
6'2 230 ish is huge at that conditioning.
i am actually thinking about this devision as well, as i like to do other sports beside bb.
i also practice mma, in this devision you can be an actual athlete, lol!

i like being my size.... 6'2 250 ish and about 9%
do not want to get bigger.

and to pj braun fucking with aaron..... all in good humor... but really i prefer the look of aaron then the bloated sack of water and fat pj braun... really not looking healthy there.... lol!

Be Happy,
Optimus

Impactedman

• Getbig II
  • youstinklikepoop
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2011, 08:58:27 PM »
exactly..... dude is big!
6'2 230 ish is huge at that conditioning.
i am actually thinking about this devision as well, as i like to do other sports beside bb.
i also practice mma, in this devision you can be an actual athlete, lol!

i like being my size.... 6'2 250 ish and about 9%
do not want to get bigger.

and to pj braun fucking with aaron..... all in good humor... but really i prefer the look of aaron then the bloated sack of water and fat pj braun... really not looking healthy there.... lol!

PJ and Jewbacca are gay lovers. Derek Anthony in the middle. Homo-sandwich, ftw.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2011, 10:08:19 PM »
 sorry but this division is just another load of crap that will prolong already long contests.. it is nothing more than a slightly heavier muscled best bod contest .. board shorts? no need to train legs i guess.. but yes..it just looks .. well... gay.. sorry but the facts are the facts.. if you like this division then go ahead.. but i will not sit through it..

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2011, 10:22:04 PM »

Its a really sad fact that I consider myself a bodybuilder, yet I would probably fit in perfectly right up there in the Men's figure division  :-\

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2011, 10:32:39 PM »
This division is the gayest thing to even happen in bodybuilding. That being said it'll be huge in Hollywood and SF's castro district.

Teh Coach has spoken.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2011, 10:35:09 PM »
Its a really sad fact that I consider myself a bodybuilder, yet I would probably fit in perfectly right up there in the Men's figure division  :-\

From the couple shows I have been to since the men's physique division was established, the guys in it really don't look any different than the novice and junior level competitors, except that they are wearing boardshorts instead of a thong.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2011, 10:40:55 PM »
From the couple shows I have been to since the men's physique division was established, the guys in it really don't look any different than the novice and junior level competitors, except that they are wearing boardshorts instead of a thong.

it is good devision for fellas who do it for the whores,, many around right? we as ifbb and npc need more money right? how do we get more money? we create devision where fellas who look lik ebodybuild in every day world....very good upper bodys and long training pants can compete,, fellas who dont care about legs because the girl wont see it and wont care about it ...the average girl only care about upper body ..and thats what they do ,, they take hormones to develop upper body to look good for the girls...to be the center of attention in the restaurant they will visit that tuesday night ....to be looked at in local gym as the town bodybuilder...in reality they dont care about legs because it can be hidden with long training pants and really not something most people care about,,most people only care about good impresive upper bodys thats what gets first attention any single time!

so this is why this devision exissting,, because many more bodybuild around the nation of americana that are like the male physiqe fellas

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Aaron Singerman doing his Men's Physique Division Debut
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2011, 10:47:09 PM »
no,, i was in that stage ,, but i wanted to impress guys not girls,, i wanted the bigger 280lb fatzos to look at me and tell me that they wanted to be as shredded as me when i was 260 10% ....lol and oh they did lol

after all that balonie it was just a deasease,, no matter how big and lean you are you always think its not enough ,, its just how it is you learn to live with it ,, funny thing was when i was 220 6% i still looked at fellas 170lb 6% and compared lol its just a sickness

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2011, 10:51:43 PM »
no,, i was in that stage ,, but i wanted to impress guys not girls,, i wanted the bigger 280lb fatzos to look at me and tell me that they wanted to be as shredded as me when i was 260 10% ....lol and oh they did lol

after all that balonie it was just a deasease,, no matter how big and lean you are you always think its not enough ,, its just how it is you learn to live with it ,, funny thing was when i was 220 6% i still looked at fellas 170lb 6% and compared lol its just a sickness

gh15 approved
Do you ever lose the desire to be huge and shredded though? Like when you are 60, do you think you will still care?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2011, 11:06:31 PM »
its a sickness,, you always care,, when you have new minimum due to hormones... losing it will bring mental suffering,, ofcourse if you are normal fella with family that supportive and with something more in life...then you will recover ok ,, but if you are a bodybuild that all his life built on this....and has nothing but this...you will pay with your mental health when shrink...orrrr will stay on forever but will pay the price again...with seeing your old self losing it due to mother nature..see liar priest and liar is not yet very old...he is getting there,,old mean over 45...into the 50ss and so on ,, all fellas with serious muscle in this age...aka ron heris are VERY VERY SERIOUS JUICERS and they dont skip a thing ,, they are drug addicts and hgh is part of their life...do they lie? every single day to everyone around them

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2011, 10:02:30 AM »
i really do not understand all the hate for this new class...
i think it is great and will prob save bb.
these guys look great, better then a lot of guys here who bash them.

all this talk about bb in the 80's was sooooo great, well this class right here is bb of the 80's!
and people calling this gay???? what is gay about wearing cool shorts and posing in front of an audience which actually has woman in it??!!
this will get woman to watch shows again!
bb shows nowadays are creepy sometimes! a lot of middle aged untrained men in the audience.
posing in a thong in front of middle aged males , is not gay? lol!!

and the guys are still big.... aaron as well... 6'2 230... is big...
mr o '88 berry de mey - 227 @ 6'1
            gary strydom - 229 @ 6'1
            bob paris      - 226  @ 6'0

just saying...

Be Happy,
Optimus

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2011, 11:31:48 AM »
how many more divisions are they gonna come up with. the fucken shows end at midnight now. there's as many people on stage as there are in the audience. you might as well hand out participation medals at the door.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2011, 12:41:44 PM »
Aaron Fingermyasssingerman is the type of jew that that gives us REAL Jews with Israeli heritage like myself.. a bad name. "JEWBACCA" ..are you kidding me?
 He is no better than Ron Harris . ... I cant blame people for hating on my people when you have pricks like this...U see their is two types of Jews. Their is my type that gh15 speaks of like myself..., trustworthy, , loyal, keeps his word rain or snow, and proud person! Respects family and friends and give shirt off his back to help a friend and will fuck you up if you open your mouth to his woman!. Then there is the other type... This is the type of that rolls around town with his star of David on his chest yet DISRESPECTS his people on a daily basis. Lazy, smokes all day, mooches off his wealthy parents, no respect for women, wont work, uses narcotics, worships black people, lies on a daily basis, disses his own race with jew jokes...I CANT STAND these type!  

What a  Fucking disgrace....lanky  bitch keep your heritage to yourself and stop making a fool out of yourself.

This is what real Jewish genetics look like. FROM ISRAEL THE PEOPLE THAT WORKED ON PYRAMIDS AND HAS GOOD GENETIC AND INCREDIBLE PHYSIQUES! Not the Ron Harris type and Aaron Singermen type that is horrid.with cankles, pale, big nose and no real muscle. All the humalin-r in the world wont help them..and god punishes them on a daily basis when Ron Harris looks at himself in the mirror. You do not represent god with your physique Aaron singerman you bring disgrace to him!  Ron Harris u 2!

THIS IS WHAT REAL ISRAELI GENETICS LOOK LIKE. JEW HAVE  BAD GENETIC WHAT?

l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2011, 02:21:28 PM »
Aaron Fingermyasssingerman is the type of jew that that gives us REAL Jews with Israeli heritage like myself.. a bad name. "JEWBACCA" ..are you kidding me?
 He is no better than Ron Harris . ... I cant blame people for hating on my people when you have pricks like this...U see their is two types of Jews. Their is my type that gh15 speaks of like myself..., trustworthy, , loyal, keeps his word rain or snow, and proud person! Respects family and friends and give shirt off his back to help a friend and will fuck you up if you open your mouth to his woman!. Then there is the other type... This is the type of that rolls around town with his star of David on his chest yet DISRESPECTS his people on a daily basis. Lazy, smokes all day, mooches off his wealthy parents, no respect for women, wont work, uses narcotics, worships black people, lies on a daily basis, disses his own race with jew jokes...I CANT STAND these type!  

What a  Fucking disgrace....lanky  bitch keep your heritage to yourself and stop making a fool out of yourself.

This is what real Jewish genetics look like. FROM ISRAEL THE PEOPLE THAT WORKED ON PYRAMIDS AND HAS GOOD GENETIC AND INCREDIBLE PHYSIQUES! Not the Ron Harris type and Aaron Singermen type that is horrid.with cankles, pale, big nose and no real muscle. All the humalin-r in the world wont help them..and god punishes them on a daily basis when Ron Harris looks at himself in the mirror. You do not represent god with your physique Aaron singerman you bring disgrace to him!  Ron Harris u 2!

lol good posting,, i like you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BOUNCER DAVE

• Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2011, 04:54:46 PM »

Great post mate.

but I still like Singerman . Any one with Jewish pride is better than the ones that try and hide it.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2011, 05:05:52 PM »

If you come in shape, you could probably nose around the top 15-10 in any local state division.