Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
February 17, 2018, 05:43:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jeffrey Dahmer  (Read 13529 times)
Earl1972
Getbig V

Mr. Levrone is Lord

« Reply #500 on: February 15, 2018, 05:14:20 PM »

this is just silly. please read your bible while you can

what does the bible say about worshiping serial killers?

E
Report to moderator   Logged

E
Sexybeast777
Getbig IV

« Reply #501 on: February 15, 2018, 05:31:53 PM »

what does the bible say about worshiping serial killers?

E
I never ''worship'' serial killers, I just always had a little fascination with serial killers and crazy crime stories, because these stories are real, not fiction but real. Tons of people find these stories to be quite interesting. I've known girls that know a lot about serial killers. You see, there's 2 types of people in this world, one who wants to pretend life is beautiful and color of roses, and the other kind wants to know the truth, even if the truth hurts. One thing you learn from reading the book of Proverbs is that is constantly talking about the ''wicked'', since I was a child I read my Bible and I always wondered why the Bible is always warning us about the ''wicked''. Years later I learned these ''wicked'' people of the world is what we know now as ''psychopaths''. And btw, I never really cared much about the Dahmer case, however I honor the thread because I'm not afraid of these subjects, I find them interesting. The most fascinating aspect of the Damher case, is that unlike any other serial killer, he found Jesus at the end of his life (salvation)
Sexybeast777
Getbig IV

« Reply #502 on: February 16, 2018, 06:59:45 AM »

Sexybeast777
Getbig IV

« Reply #503 on: February 16, 2018, 07:00:23 AM »

Sexybeast777
Getbig IV

« Reply #504 on: February 16, 2018, 07:01:43 AM »

Joe Valentino
Getbig II

« Reply #505 on: February 16, 2018, 07:09:38 AM »

I never ''worship'' serial killers, I just always had a little fascination with serial killers and crazy crime stories, because these stories are real, not fiction but real. Tons of people find these stories to be quite interesting. I've known girls that know a lot about serial killers. You see, there's 2 types of people in this world, one who wants to pretend life is beautiful and color of roses, and the other kind wants to know the truth, even if the truth hurts. One thing you learn from reading the book of Proverbs is that is constantly talking about the ''wicked'', since I was a child I read my Bible and I always wondered why the Bible is always warning us about the ''wicked''. Years later I learned these ''wicked'' people of the world is what we know now as ''psychopaths''. And btw, I never really cared much about the Dahmer case, however I honor the thread because I'm not afraid of these subjects, I find them interesting. The most fascinating aspect of the Damher case, is that unlike any other serial killer, he found Jesus at the end of his life (salvation)

So, he found Salvation in all those cocks that he sucked and got fucked? Huum, interesting. I pass, though Sad
Sexybeast777
Getbig IV

« Reply #506 on: February 16, 2018, 08:04:53 AM »

So, he found Salvation in all those cocks that he sucked and got fucked? Huum, interesting. I pass, though Sad
Do not make mockery about God. The bible says ''God will not be mocked''
Zillotch
Getbig IV

humanity... one big bundle of genetic defectives

« Reply #507 on: February 16, 2018, 10:17:30 AM »

Do not make mockery about God. The bible says ''God will not be mocked''

that is exactly what u r doing, sicko... which is why u will burn.

why do u deceive the forum by posting from 2 accounts, sicko?

Was Dahmer also...oh no, wait

wow, you're psychopathic
Sexybeast777
Getbig IV

« Reply #508 on: Today at 07:04:19 AM »

that is exactly what u r doing, sicko... which is why u will burn.

why do u deceive the forum by posting from 2 accounts, sicko?

No, I use this thread to show the way to Salvation (faith in Jesus) You need to start reading your bible. and 2 accounts? I only have one account. For it is written ''thou shall not bear false testimony against thy neighbor'', I forgive you though
Sexybeast777
Getbig IV

« Reply #509 on: Today at 07:43:46 AM »

Sexybeast777
Getbig IV

« Reply #510 on: Today at 07:50:23 AM »

Sexybeast777
Getbig IV

« Reply #511 on: Today at 07:52:24 AM »

Zillotch
Getbig IV

« Reply #512 on: Today at 08:15:09 AM »

have u butchered anyone? or have u not worked up the nerve yet, sicko? probably just torture and kill small animals... cuz, what r u gonna do against a man, lol
Sexybeast777
Getbig IV

« Reply #513 on: Today at 08:32:35 AM »

have u butchered anyone? or have u not worked up the nerve yet, sicko? probably just torture and kill small animals... cuz, what r u gonna do against a man, lol
I never killed a human being, relax
Zillotch
Getbig IV

« Reply #514 on: Today at 08:34:21 AM »

I never killed a human being, relax

u will burn, sicko
Sexybeast777
Getbig IV

« Reply #515 on: Today at 08:37:27 AM »

u will burn, sicko
No, I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior. Have you? (I get the vibe that you have demon)
Zillotch
Getbig IV

« Reply #516 on: Today at 08:39:18 AM »

No

u will burn, sicko
Sexybeast777
Getbig IV

« Reply #517 on: Today at 08:42:06 AM »

u will burn, sicko
repeating yourself again? boring
Zillotch
Getbig IV

« Reply #518 on: Today at 08:44:51 AM »

repeating yourself again? boring

u will burn, sicko
Sexybeast777
Getbig IV

« Reply #519 on: Today at 09:10:16 AM »

u will burn, sicko
no because I have accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior(have you?)
Earl1972
Getbig V

Mr. Levrone is Lord

« Reply #520 on: Today at 04:10:34 PM »

most people are interested in their stories, i imagine the stories about the florida high school shooter are getting more clicks than the stories about the victims, you seem more like a fan than just curious about his story

they all "find jesus" when the end is near, at that point they are starting to realize what they did is going to send them to hell if it actually exists, so they do whatever it takes for "forgiveness"

E

E
Joe Valentino
Getbig II

« Reply #521 on: Today at 04:22:45 PM »

Sexy Beast is a lunatic, to say the least but im tired of this topic, cause he keeps posting pics of this dead homo, and justify on Jesus and Bible, and Salvation. Sexy Beast should do a cycle and get some pussy, but... he preferes to jerk off to insane freaks..
ratherbebig
Getbig V

Earth is just one big asylum

« Reply #522 on: Today at 04:41:25 PM »

jeffrey dahmer, how original

pearl jam did a song about him, 27 years ago...

and his a favorite among rappers... from eminem to lil kim.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!