Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 10, 2018, 07:55:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Phil Heath says he lost the Olympia because of no sponsors!!  (Read 2739 times)
LurkerNoMore
Getbig V

Tossing sand in your Va-Jay-Jay

« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2018, 01:42:45 PM »

Has there ever been another current Mr O that was defending his title and had no sponsors?
Report to moderator   Logged
MoralMan
Getbig III

« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2018, 11:14:56 AM »

Big Phil lost because Shawn was better on the day. Better conditioning and better posing, did you see when he went from double back bi to front quad sweep? Awesome. Shawn deserved it this year but Phil will return.
Humble Narcissist
Getbig III

« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2018, 11:21:28 AM »

If Kai Greene competes he has his best chance of ever winning with Heath not being a defending champ.  He could also get endorsements from Crockett Farms or Indian River fruit companies which would probably be the first real food (not supplement) company to endorse a bodybuilder.
NaturalWonder83
Getbig V

John Meadows has committed career suicide

« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2018, 05:01:52 PM »

Poor Phil
Itís best to just let him fade away

w
Earl1972
Getbig V

#EarlToo

« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2018, 09:52:39 PM »

honestly i don't understand him getting 2nd this year and 1st in 2016 when he had the same gut problem

size wise he dominated rhoden in most of the mandatory poses especially the back poses where he still looked perfect,  in 2016 phil was out muscled in every pose by ramy

i liked rhoden's body more, but it's like the judging criteria was changed on the spot, a gut hasn't mattered in bodybuilding since the early 90's yet now it suddenly matters

E

E
pellius
Getbig V

RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

« Reply #55 on: Today at 01:40:19 AM »

honestly i don't understand him getting 2nd this year and 1st in 2016 when he had the same gut problem

size wise he dominated rhoden in most of the mandatory poses especially the back poses where he still looked perfect,  in 2016 phil was out muscled in every pose by ramy

i liked rhoden's body more, but it's like the judging criteria was changed on the spot, a gut hasn't mattered in bodybuilding since the early 90's yet now it suddenly matters

E

And it's about time.

You're right. The bubble gut didn't matter as much but the criticism kept building and building. They did change the standard this year.
Mothballs
Getbig III

« Reply #56 on: Today at 06:01:35 AM »

E
The IFBB had to wait for someone else to be competitive with Heath as Big Rami had already deserved to win the previous 3 years but no way they were gonna let a Muslim win the Olympia.
Hulkotron
Getbig V

More Nordics

« Reply #57 on: Today at 07:51:24 AM »

I really did not understand the narrative that Ramy was way off this year.  I thought he looked great, one of his best showings.

Maybe my finely-tuned eye for the champion bb physique is going with age.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!