Author Topic: Frank Mir: Fedor Is Still The Best.  (Read 1658 times)

suckmymuscle

Frank Mir: Fedor Is Still The Best.
« on: July 18, 2011, 07:08:59 PM »
  Ha ha ha ha...here is the guy who MindSpin said is better than Fedor saying that Fedor is still the heavyweight he most admires and the best in the Strikeforce roster(better than Overeem), and that the only reason why he is losing fights now is because he is too small for the heavyweights today and that is an issue in a cage. Mir believes Fedor would still be invincible in a ring.

"Who is the best heavyweight fighter in Strikeforce?"

"Well, obviously, Fedor. I respect Fedor a lot. I admire Fedor. He has had a few slumps recently just like I predicted he would. He is a small heavyweight, and that is a big issue in a cage."

"What about Overeem?"

"I don't think he would be as successful in the UFC as many fans think he would be. He would not do that great against guys like Lesnar, Carwin, Cain, etcetera. Against wrestlers who are as big and strong as he is, he wouldn't do that well."

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Frank Mir: Fedor Is Still The Best.
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 08:53:52 PM »
Smartest guy in the world can't embed a youtube link. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 08:02:12 AM »
Where did Mir state Fedor was invincible?

Just curious.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 03:32:13 PM »
Smartest guy in the world can't embed a youtube link.

For whatever reasons, this video is not embedding. But I do know how to embed videos. Here is an embedded MMA video to prove it: ;)

[/youtube]

SUCKMYMUSCLE

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2011, 02:44:16 AM »
I really think you are still struggling to come to terms with Fedors loss to Overeem, and the fact that Bigfoot smashed him has sent you over the edge. It was always going to happen because a champ like him will always fight on passed his peak and continue to test himself based on his past accomplishments. Everyone loses, done take it so personally.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 05:10:47 AM »
I really think you are still struggling to come to terms with Fedors loss to Overeem, and the fact that Bigfoot smashed him has sent you over the edge. It was always going to happen because a champ like him will always fight on passed his peak and continue to test himself based on his past accomplishments. Everyone loses, done take it so personally.

Fedor lost to Overeem?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 06:52:46 AM »

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2011, 11:59:31 AM »
Fedor lost to Overeem?

whoops sorry guys i genuinely have no idea why i wrote Overeem, when i proof read it before posting i could have sworn it said Werdum. Possibly due to me looking at the thread about Overeem withdrawing from the tournament, my sincerest apologies.