Author Topic: Where is Shane?  (Read 4835 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Where is Shane?
« on: July 30, 2011, 04:23:46 AM »
I find it interesting that Shane just walked away from the empire knowing what he was going to get..

Losing battle to Steph and Hunter???

-Anyone know what Shane-0 is up to?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Where is Shane?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 05:32:27 AM »
From a few accounts, it sounds like Stephanie may be a little "difficult" to work with.
It would have been interesting to see what happened when Shane & his little sister had a disagreement - both growing up AND within the family business.

Parents always favor certain siblings over the others.
There may be something (real) to that whole, "Daddy's little girl" angle.

As far as Shane now: he became the CEO of China Broadband Inc. about a year ago, and is is/was also on the Board of Directors for International Sports Management.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 02:16:31 PM »
I think it would be great if he came back. He is the Boss' son. But Shane O'Mac is definitely a WWE Superstar as well. I've seen that guy take beatings and take serious dives. He was a great entertainer.We'll see what happens? Every Superstar eventually comes back. Must have been hard for him to walk away from it.

My buddies & I always thought that the reason Shane took those insane bumps was so that, one day (when he ruled the kingdom), he could point to those matches he had and tell the guys on the roster to not bitch out - kind of like a "I'm not asking you to do anything I wouldn't do AND HAVEN'T DONE!" type of speech.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 04:00:26 PM »
It would have been interesting to see what happened when Shane & his little sister had a disagreement...

Table Match over Thanksgiving...  ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 04:12:43 PM »
Table Match over Thanksgiving...  ;D

LOL!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011, 10:58:20 AM »
Timmy totally agrees to this theory as well. Shane took alot of impressive dives. He sure wasn't doing it for free.

Unfortunately - unless he returns - none of that crazy shit will ever mean anything.

joseywaleshhh

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 04:17:05 AM »
He has been spotted on TV at several PGA events this year. Most notably walking around with Rory Mcilroy's dad at the US open.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2011, 01:19:26 PM »
He has been spotted on TV at several PGA events this year. Most notably walking around with Rory Mcilroy's dad at the US open.

I believe Shane represents him through ISM.

joseywaleshhh

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 05:46:49 PM »
He just stepped away from the lime light. He's still got to own tons of stock in the company. How much better would it be if it were Shane instead of HHH.
I think he sold all or most of his stock when he left the company.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 04:10:28 AM »
HHH isn't blood. Dude wears a ponytail. Smack him and take back your Kingdom. Come back home where you belong Shane.

So does your drug abusing "boy-toy!" ;)
And, like Hunter, HBK may not be "blood," but there's enough people who insist he's been "bedded" by a McMahon; and that's enough to cement him a permanent, special spot in the largest wrestling company in the world.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2011, 04:08:23 PM »
I could care less who he's bedded. His 20 years of entertaining me do. His skills are so far superior that he would be a success in any Wrestling league or generation ever. Name one Superstar that HBK didn't make look Golden at one time or another. That ponytail and long hair was Boy Toys image. HHH is just an ugly "Hang On" with long hair. Helmsley has been living in HBKs shadow since day 1. He's only in the position he is in now because he married the Boss's daughter. Case closed.

LOL!!!
Timmy, you are the definition of a true mark. ;D
And, I mean that in a good way!

But, don't forget that, financially, the WWF's bleakest years were during Shawn's watch as champion.
He was a great worker, but I just don't think that enough people were into the faggotry of the character.

More people dug Hunter.
And, even with Austin gone and Rock out making movies, attendance and merchandise was much better with HHH in the driver's seat.
It's easier to respect an ultra-determined guy who comes back early from quad surgery than a chippendale with hula hoops hanging from his ears who takes 9 months off at a time because he "lost his smile."

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2011, 04:26:13 PM »

a chippendale with hula hoops hanging from his ears who takes 9 months off at a time because he "lost his smile."

LOL! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2011, 04:33:06 PM »
LOL! ;D

I guess we shouldn't laugh.
I'd probably lose my smile, too, if a bunch of Marines beat me to a pulp because I was shit-faced on Somas and hitting on the one's woman, and the only backup I had was the 1-2-3 Kid!