Author Topic: Bombs go off in downtown Oslo  (Read 7646 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Bombs go off in downtown Oslo
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2011, 11:57:33 AM »
terrorists on twitter... what is wrong with the world?

http://twitter.com/BINLADEN

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2011, 12:14:46 PM »
guess the color  ::)

when the fuck did Mid-East Muslims in Norway become black, and it ain't Africans, given the Africans are too poor to buy the fertilizer?  I bet you that Sammie the Cocksmith character doesn't think he is black.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2011, 12:20:56 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/explosion-rocks-central-oslo-norway-pms-office-134903379.html

Oslo bomb kills 7, gunman fires on youth camp

OSLO (Reuters) - A bomb ripped through Oslo's central government district on Friday killing seven people, police said, and hours later a gunman opened fire at a youth camp on a nearby island.

One witness said he saw 20 dead at the youth camp, but police said they had no confirmation of deaths on the island.

"I've seen it with my own eyes, at least 20 dead people lying in the water," Andre Skeie, 26, told Reuters by telephone. He said he had gone to Utoeya island with his boat to help people evacuate the island after the shooting.

Police declined to comment on casualties at the youth camp at Utoeya, north west of Oslo. State television said a man was arrested.

The Oslo bomb blew out the windows of the Prime Minister's building, damaged the finance and oil ministries and scattered glass and masonry across the streets.

A Reuters witness said he had seen soldiers taking up positions around the center of the capital, while police said they feared there might be explosives at the youth camp.

With police advising people to evacuate central Oslo, apparently in fear of more attacks, Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg told Norwegian TV2 television in a phone call that the situation was "very serious". He said that police had told him not to say where he was speaking from.

"It exploded -- it must have been a bomb. People ran in panic...I counted at least 10 injured people," said bystander Kjersti Vedun, who was leaving the area of the blast in Oslo.

Shortly after the bomb, a gunman described by a police official as tall and blond opened fire at the island of Utoeya north-west of Oslo, sending people scattering in terror. The target was a youth camp of Stoltenberg's Labour party youth section.

"There was a lot of shooting...We hid under a bed. It was very terrifying," a young woman present at the island youth camp told British Sky television. She said police helicopters were flying overhead.

Daily newspaper VG said on its website the gunman had been dressed as a policeman.

Norwegian commercial broadcaster TV2 said several people had been killed in the shooting spree.

There was no clear claim of responsibility and while the attacks appeared to bear the hallmarks of an Islamist militant assault, analysts said it was too early to draw any conclusions.

NATO member Norway has been the target of threats before over its involvement in conflicts in Afghanistan and Libya.

The attack came just over a year after three men were arrested on suspicion of having links to al Qaeda and planning to attack targets in Norway. It came also less than three months after U.S. forces killed Osama bin Laden in a raid on his hideout in Pakistan.

Violence or the threat of it has already come to the other Nordic states: a botched bomb attack took place in the Swedish capital Stockholm last December and the bomber was killed.

Denmark has received repeated threats after a newspaper published cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad in late 2005, angering Muslims worldwide.

The Oslo blast tore at the facade of the 17-storey central government building, blowing out most of the windows and scattering shards of metal and other debris for hundreds of meters (yards).

The building of a publisher which recently put out a translation of a Danish book on the Mohammad cartoon controversy was also affected, but was apparently not the target.

The blast scattered debris across the streets and shook the entire city center at around 3:30 p.m. (9:30 a.m. EDT). A Reuters witness saw eight people injured, one covered in a sheet and apparently dead.

MOST VIOLENT "SINCE WORLD WAR TWO"

Madrid suffered an Islamist militant bomb attack on commuter trains in 2004 that killed 191 people. Four suicide bombers killed 52 people in an attack on London's transport system in 2005.

The Reuters correspondent said the streets had been fairly quiet in mid-afternoon on a Friday in high summer, when many Oslo residents take vacation or leave for weekend breaks.

"This is a terror attack. It is the most violent event to strike Norway since World War Two," said Geir Bekkevold, an opposition parliamentarian for the Christian Peoples Party.

The district attacked is the very heart of power in Norway, with several other key administration buildings nearby.

Nearby ministries were also hit by the blast, including the oil ministry, which was on fire. Nevertheless, security is not tight given the lack of violence in the past.

The failed December attack in Stockholm was by a Muslim man who grew up in Sweden but said he had been angered by Sweden's involvement in the NATO-led force in Afghanistan and the Prophet Mohammad cartoons.

That attack was followed weeks later by the arrest in Denmark of five men for allegedly planning to attack the newspaper which first ran the Mohammad cartoons.

In July 2010, Norwegian police arrested three men for an alleged plot to organize at least one attack on Norwegian targets and said they were linked to individuals investigated in the United States and Britain.

John Drake, senior risk consultant at London-based consultancy AKE, said: "It may not be too dissimilar to the terrorist attack in Stockholm in December which saw a car bomb and secondary explosion shortly after in the downtown area.

"That attack was later claimed as a reprisal for Sweden's contribution to the efforts in Afghanistan."

Political violence is virtually unknown in a country known for awarding the Nobel Peace Prize and mediating in conflicts, including in the Middle East and Sri Lanka.

(Additional reporting by Gwladys Fouche in Oslo, Peter Apps and William Maclean in London and Patrick Lannin in Stockholm; Writing by Myra MacDonald; editing by Mark Trevelyan)

Xerxes

« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2011, 01:49:15 PM »
Press conference now just confirmed that the man was norwegian  ??? :-\

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2011, 01:53:40 PM »
Hopefully Debussey made it out of the mental ward safely.

newmom

« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2011, 01:57:00 PM »
For those of you near these awful happenings, hope you and your families are safe

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2011, 02:05:49 PM »
Reminder to me - 2,500 more rounds of .223, 7.62, 9mm, etc. 

Ak 47  - Check

AR 15 - check

5 Shot Guns - Check

Glock 23 & 17 - Check

Beretta 92B - Check 

Remington 700 .308 - Check

Ruger 10/22 - Check

KABAR - Check

TSHTF Bag - Check 

newmom

« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2011, 02:12:42 PM »
jeebus 33386

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2011, 02:19:11 PM »
jeebus 33386

That's only part of it.     I  have the dry food, the water filters, the camping gear, the prep, the water provisions, etc for a few months at least. 

My GF was like "why do you need another semi auto shotgun?" (Saiga 12) 

I tolder - hey sweety - see that $350 coach bag you bough lat year that is ugly and nasty that you could not get $75 for now?   Well, that Saiga 12 I got last year for $425 is now going for $700. 

See what I mean?   

newmom

« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2011, 02:22:00 PM »

That's only part of it.     I  have the dry food, the water filters, the camping gear, the prep, the water provisions, etc for a few months at least. 

My GF was like "why do you need another semi auto shotgun?" (Saiga 12) 

I tolder - hey sweety - see that $350 coach bag you bough lat year that is ugly and nasty that you could not get $75 for now?   Well, that Saiga 12 I got last year for $425 is now going for $700. 

See what I mean?   

no I don't. I have 5 coach bags, SHE HAS GREAT TASTE

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2011, 02:23:00 PM »
no I don't. I have 5 coach bags, SHE HAS GREAT TASTE
  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2011, 02:32:04 PM »
Wow. 3.14 is a conspiracy moron, and a survivalist macho man!? What a surprise. I'll bet he's 4-F.   

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2011, 02:45:00 PM »
http://www.infowars.com/oslo-police-conducted-bombing-exercise-days-before-terrorist-blast/

Oslo Police Conducted Bombing Exercise Days Before Terrorist Blast

In yet another example of how almost every major terror event is accompanied by a security drill focused around the same scenario, Oslo police were conducting a bombing exercise at a location near the Oslo Opera House just 48 hours before a terrorist blast hit a government building in the Norwegian capital.

According to the translated version of an Aftenposten report, “Anti-terror police fired explosive charges at a training center in Oslo, two hundred meters from the Opera, but forgot to notify the public.”

The exercise occurred on Wednesday and revolved around anti-terror units attacking a disused building at the edge of Bjørvika pier with bombs and firearms.

“The men lowered themselves down from the roof and in through the window that had just been blown out, while they fired hand their weapons,” states the report, noting that the exercise was “dramatic,” produced “violent bangs,” and was watched by spectators at the nearby Opera House.

A video of the drill that accompanies the story shows police scaling the side of a building with an explosion going off below them before they enter the window and start firing.

Police had to publicly apologize today for not informing the public about the exercise.

Although it’s too early to judge the nature of this exercise, the fallback of a drill, which gives the state an excuse should any evidence of complicity in the real attack emerge, has been evident in previous major terror events, including both 7/7 and 9/11.

In the case of the London bombings, a consultancy agency with government and police connections was running an exercise for an unnamed company that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations as happened in real life on the morning of July 7th, a “coincidence” many skeptics of the official story have dismissed as a statistical impossibility.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2011, 02:47:50 PM »
Today’s bombing in Oslo and a related mass shooting that occurred just outside the Norwegian capital are already replete with inconsistencies and questions that demand further inquiry into whose agenda this deadly attack serves.

Authorities have already said that the man who carried out the shootings at a youth camp in a nearby resort has direct ties to the earlier bombing in Oslo of a government building.

- An eyewitness to the blast who was just 200 feet away from the explosion called into the Alex Jones show and stated that there was a “bomb sweep” of the area the day before the attack. Norwegian television also reported this story.

- According to a Norwegian who emailed us, his father who is an explosives expert has analyzed the bombing scene and states that due to the pattern of the damage and debris, the blast was clearly underground. There are also reports that the road was closed off in recent days for underground sewer works. This is inconsistent with the official story that the blast was caused by a car bomb.

- Friday was a public holiday in Norway and the building that was bombed was largely empty, which is why only seven people died. The Daily Mail reports, “Fortunately, it is a public holiday in Norway and the offices are less busy than a normal weekday.” Why would “terrorists,” who presumably want to kill as many people as possible, choose to bomb the building on a day when they know it will be almost empty?

- Reports that the culprit of the mass shooting at a Labour youth camp outside Oslo, who early indications show killed at least 25 people, was a blonde-haired Norwegian man, fit perfectly into the recent propaganda campaign to hype the “white Al-Qaeda” as the most deadly terror threat. Self-proclaimed security experts quoted by Reuters are already predicting the blame will “fall on both Islamists and right-wing extremists,” in some form of alliance that led to a “hybrid assault,” which in an of itself is a ludicrous notion but does serve to link anti-government sentiment amongst the host population with Muslim terrorism, which has been the goal all along.

- As Kurt Nimmo reports, the man accused of leading the group blamed by some for the bombing, Mullah Krekar, has had dealings with the CIA previously, having been approached to work with them in 2005. Members of Krekar’s group, Ansar al-Islam, are veterans of the CIA-ISI collaborative war against the Soviets in Afghanistan.

- Is the attack a slap on the wrist for Norwegian meddling in the globalist agenda? Norway is not a member of the European Union and its recent actions will have undoubtedly angered many of the power players amongst the global elite within that inner circle. Specifically, Norway’s support for full Palestinian statehood, set to be voted on at the UN in September, Norway’s decision to reverse its support for the bombardment of Libya and withdraw completely from the NATO operation on August 1, and Norway’s move to freeze a $42 million dollar payment to Greece, an obvious hindrance to recent efforts to prop up the country’s dire debt crisis, are all massive issues that could have caused a fall out between Norway and the Anglo-American establishment.

Check back for more updates as and when news breaks.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2011, 03:00:31 PM »
Its only going to get worse in the name of "diversity", "tolerance" , and other bullshit nonsense put force by the thugs, parasites, leeches, savages, beasts, barbarians, and pieces of shit inhabiting the world.

x2
~

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2011, 03:01:58 PM »
Reminder to me - 2,500 more rounds of .223, 7.62, 9mm, etc. 

Ak 47  - Check

AR 15 - check

5 Shot Guns - Check

Glock 23 & 17 - Check

Beretta 92B - Check 

Remington 700 .308 - Check

Ruger 10/22 - Check

KABAR - Check

TSHTF Bag - Check 

Overkill!

Any situation not solvable with the AK47 + Saiga is one you might have avoided if you weren't busy carting about the rest of that arsenal...  ;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2011, 07:20:20 PM »
I'll bet you anything it wasnt a white tea bagger.   

Damn, I should've taken that bet.  :-\

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2011, 07:26:16 PM »
"I have a message to the one who attacked us and those who were behind this," Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg said in a televised news conference. "No one will bomb us to silence, no one will shoot us to silence."

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2011, 08:30:08 PM »
Damn, I should've taken that bet.  :-\

Nothing has been proven either way. Islamist dude already took credit online, it's likely there is a cover up going on regarding the shooting.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2011, 08:54:41 PM »
Some type of Freemason Illuminati reptile no doubt

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2011, 02:00:25 AM »
Wow. 3.14 is a conspiracy moron, and a survivalist macho man!? What a surprise. I'll bet he's 4-F.   

Haven't heard that term in a while.   :D
~

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2011, 03:29:03 AM »

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #97 on: July 23, 2011, 05:15:22 AM »
Nothing has been proven either way. Islamist dude already took credit online, it's likely there is a cover up going on regarding the shooting.

I  am wondering about this too.  I'm not anti-islam at all, but I want to know what that whole admission of guilt thing was about in regards to the jihad group. 

Thing is, here in Sweden they have already interviewed several survivors from the island on tv and they didn't mention(at least publically) that it was an islamic person and all over the news they have been showing this Norwegian guy's picture.  Think someone would have spoken up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 23, 2011, 05:17:56 AM »
This guy must be military or something.   

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 23, 2011, 09:24:08 AM »
Norway used to sponsor so-called 'liberation movements' in Africa who opnely used terrorism against civilians to achieve their aims.

Guess they now know what it feels like.  :-\

Hopefully they won't be such a naive nation in the future.