Author Topic: Oslo Killer Manisfesto - Steroid information  (Read 43692 times)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
"I took a 20 minute walk with these weights and it was a great exercise. As always I take protein powder + creatine before and after the exercise  to maximize the outcome. I'm almost out of my steroid/winstrol tabs now as this project has taken significantly longer than expected. "

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
"Sunday July 3 - Day 63:

Noticing that the testo withdrawal is contributing to increased aggressiveness. As I'm now continuing with 50mg it will most likely pass. I wish it would be possible to somehow manipulate this effect to my advantage later on when it is needed. Because the state seems to very efficiently suppress fear. I wonder if it is possible to acquire specialized "aggressiveness" pills on the market. It would probably be extremely useful in select military operations, especially when combined with steroids and ECA stack...! It would turn you into a superhuman one-man-army for 2 hours!<3"

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
"So what do I do when I’m not working? I’m in the middle of another steroid cycle at the moment, training hard to exceed my 92 kg record from July. I’m currently at 90 kg and hope to reach at least 95 kg. Perhaps ill even reach 100 kg before I end the cycle in 4 week’s time!:-) I have a more or less perfect body at the moment and I’m as happy as I have ever been. My morale is at an all time high and I’m generally happy with how things are progressing. "

lesaucer

all of this was because of steroids! damnit!!

BOMBBBBACLAT!!!

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
"It is now 8 days since I was forced to drastically reduce my winstrol intake and 2 days since I ran out of both winstrol and DBOL tabs. I'm noticing slight symptoms of withdrawal resulting in loss of muscle mass (down 3kg from my peak at 96kg). I'm also low on no-Xplode and protein powder. I need to restock in the capital."

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
"Traditionally, I have been the “glue/social administrator” of the gang, but in my absence, Peter has stepped up and has taken initiatives the last years. I still enjoy considerable respect and admiration from them in relation to my past achievements (establishing my company with 7 employees and making my first million at 24 and 4 million at 25-26). I believe, less than 5 self made individuals have accomplished more at that young age in my country. However, they just can’t comprehend why I halted my career at that point, which is understandable. It’s not like I can tell them that the only reason I generated those funds in the first place was to fund my current operation…"

first million at 24..

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
"Emptied the armour case. Lol, I forgot I had put a batch of DBOL, winstrol and ECA stack in the case:-). Nice, now I don't have to make more ECA stack tabs from scratch. "

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I said steroids helped him do this, pushed him forward to be able to carry it out

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
"Nice, I have enough winstrol for 20 more days (10mg x 100 tabs). I should have ended this cycle after 6-7 weeks though and I am now on my 9th week... Not healthy at all and I'm concerned about my liver values."

Swede!

• Getbig IV
this...it's like a textbook...
he must not have too many friends...he's sounds too clinical, too unemotional.

a few  ;D

My best friends; Peter, 31, Marius, 31, Axel, 32, and Martin, 32, are now all in the process of settling down. Peter’s girlfriend Pia has a daughter, Mina, from another relationship. They are about to buy an apartment together. He’s currently in the process of selling his apartment close to Bogstadveien (not far from where I used to live), probably the best and most exclusive place to live as a bachelor in Oslo. Peter works as a co-captain on a supply ship outside the coast of southern US. He works 4 weeks on, and then has 4 weeks off etc. Although he and his parents fled from Soviet Hungary, they are unwilling to condemn the current cultural Marxist regime in Norway, possibly because they feel gratitude to the regime for welcoming them in the past. Peter loves to discuss politics but he’s not willing to take a clear stand on multiculturalism, possibly because he fears a future regime change, in our favour, may jeopardize his legal status. I have tried to convince him that it will not affect Christian Europeans, but he remains somewhat unconvinced. Regardless, he’s my closest friend and has been since I was 19. I have influenced him considerably the last few years, and vice versa, but I don’t consider him to be a fellow nationalist, as he doesn’t really care about anyone except the interests of himself, his family and his friends. This code, or rather lack of code, applies to the large majority of people though, so I don’t hold it against him.

Marius lives only 5 minutes away from my home. He’s been dating a very cute and nice girl named Christine for a couple of years now. She wants to settle down but he’s trying to delay it for as long as possible. He works as a fireman, quite ironic as I will soon ensure he gets his hands full… He has helped me out with my training regime as he is a die-hard fitness/bodybuilding person who has kept a very strict diet for several years. He’s a good friend (we’ve been “on-off” best friends since we were 11 years old - 21 years now)) and I often drop by his house. I guess Marius is the least ambitious of our group as he has traditionally focused all his energy on optimizing his physical and social image in relation to fitness for the purpose of hooking up with as many new girls as humanly possible, often at the same time. I think he has been with close to 1K atm including a Swedish midget:D. When it comes to partying, he’s a demi-god and I guess I can call him a master at what he does. His whole lifestyle revolves around having an optimal bad boy Playboy`ish image which includes multiple tattoos, perfectly toned muscles and endless partying etc. That lifestyle appeals’ to a lot of guys but few get to live it so fully. From my own experience, such a lifestyle does get very repetitive after a while though and you eventually just feel lonely and empty inside as everyone except yourself settles down. Regardless, he’s a great standup guy, and very fun to be around. Just ensure that you keep him at a miles distance away from your girlfriend when he’s drunk and it’s no problem at all:))

Axel works as a contract lawyer in the Norwegian Defense Department, quite ironically, with the acquisition of military equipment on behalf of the military forces pledged to defend the multiculturalist Kingdom of Norway. He’s currently the most career oriented of my friends. He and his girlfriend Synne has just purchased a new 650 000 Euro apartment. Everyone expects her to get pregnant soon as she is 35, he being 32. Axel is a really standup guy and is considerably more interested in high culture and discussing politics in general. Despite of the fact that he knows everything about the current Islamisation process and the indirect genocide of Europeans, he still says he supports “Venstre” (a multiculturalist party known for harsh demonization and vilification of cultural conservatives) but I now suspect he’s just saying that to tease me:))

Martin works for one of the more prestigious real estate brokers/developers in Oslo, Selvaag, and has just moved to Drammen with his girlfriend where they bought a house together, not long ago. She’s only 22 but has a son from another relationship. I haven’t seen Martin much the last few years as he has focused most of his energy on career advancement and his girlfriend.

apaprently also got laid twice in 4 days while in prague looking for guns which he admitted wasn't the smartest of ideas  ;D

He does sound Extremly clinical

Swede!

• Getbig IV
I’ve also scheduled to meet my stepmom, Tove Øvermo, in March. She used to work as a director in Norwegian UDI (the foremost government organization tasked with approving applications and granting foreigners (mostly Muslims) legal permits). Ironically, UDI is a highly valued target for Knights Templar in Norway as it is an essential tool and facilitator for the Norwegian multiculturalist regime. However, I think she’s retired now, so she is currently not in danger of any KT attacks. Although I care for her a great deal, I wouldn’t hold it against the KT if she was executed during an attack against UDI, as she used to be a primary tool and category B traitor for the multiculturalist regime of Norway, high treason she should be familiar with. Tove, being very intelligent and committed in the advancement of her own career under the multiculturalist regime, is fully aware that she is a willing and participating subject/tool for the Multiculturalist Alliance in the indirect genocide of Norwegians through the continued Islamisation of Norway.

I have been storing three bottles of Château Kirwan 1979 (French red wine) which I purchased at an auction 10 years ago with the intention of enjoying them at a very special occasion. Considering the fact that my martyrdom operation draws ever closer I decided to bring one to enjoy with my extended family at our annual Christmas party in December. I brought the other flask to Marius` party a few days later and shared it with my friends. It was an absolutely exquisite experience that will not be forgotten. My thought was to save the last flask for my last martyrdom celebration and enjoy it with the two high class model whores I intend to rent prior to the mission

My interpretation of being a “Perfect Knight” does not and should not include celibacy, although some of my KT peers might disagree with me on this point. I believe that in order to strengthen the resolve, morale and motivation prior to a martyrdom operation, the Justiciar Knight should be encouraged to embrace and take advantage of a significant reward system designed to increase focus and remove any last doubts. A pragmatic approach, which involves acknowledging the primal aspects of man for the purpose of preparing him for a martyrdom operation, should always take precedence over misguided piety, which only increases the chance of jeopardizing the execution of the operation. And I believe the majority of war strategy analysts will agree with me on this.

its like a damn movie

Natural Man

• Getbig V
reality is often worse than fiction.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
Facing this know, he assumed he would be shot which ddint happen..

"I have been thinking about my post-operational situation, in case I survive a successful mission and live to stand a multiculturalist trial. When I wake up at the hospital, after surviving the gunshot wounds inflicted on me, I realize at least for me personally, I will be waking up to a world of shit, a living nightmare. Not only will all my friends and family detest me and call me a monster; the united global multiculturalist media will have their hands full figuring out multiple ways to character assassinate, vilify and demonize. They will possibly do everything they can to distort the truth about me, KT and our true objectives, and attempt to make even revolutionary conservatives detest me. They will label me as a racist, fascist, Nazi-monster as they usually do with everyone who opposes multiculturalism/cultural Marxism. However, since I manifest their worst nightmare (systematical and organized executions of multiculturalist traitors), they will probably just give me the full propaganda rape package and propagate the following accusations: pedophile, engaged in incest activities, homosexual, psycho, ADHD, thief, non-educated, inbred, maniac, insane, monster etc. I will be labeled as the biggest (Nazi-)monster ever witnessed since WW2.

I have an extremely strong psyche (stronger than anyone I have ever known) but I am seriously contemplating that it is perhaps biologically impossible to survive the mental, perhaps coupled with physical torture, I will be facing without completely breaking down on a psychological level. I guess I will have to wait and find out."

Regardless of the above cultural Marxist propaganda; I will always know that I am perhaps the biggest champion of cultural conservatism, Europe has ever witnessed since 1950. I am one of many destroyers of cultural Marxism and as such; a hero of Europe, a savior of our people and of European Christendom – by default. A perfect example which should be copied, applauded and celebrated. The Perfect Knight I have always strived to be. A Justiciar Knight is a destroyer of multiculturalism, and as such; a destroyer of evil and a bringer of light. I will know that I did everything I could to stop and reverse the European cultural and demographical genocide and end and reverse the Islamisation of Europe.

lesaucer

I think his name here is Uberman

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Dude was obviously highly intelligent and able to understand the real motives behind people behaviors and thoughts. Looks like he didnt like what he saw / understood and might have had the feeling everything and everyone was corrupt, as basically everyone is an enemy to him. Paranoid traits without  a doubt.

What i dont get is that someone that smart should have known that killing innocent white kids wouldnt serve his cause at all and would actually deserve the cause of white nationalists wolrdwide. This is where his well planned operation ultimately fail. Somehow, his thought that killing the kids of people who actually lead and will lead the process of replacement of white people in occident was the best thing to do. This is pure logic. But where he was wrong is when he thought he could kill all the real responsibles of all of this worlwide, and their kids. He would have to kill all elites in eurasia, north america, and their sons and grandsons. I also suspect he wanted his share of fame. And not having kids and a woman to build  a family with didnt help, as he had all the energy and time to focus on his mental delirium/deliquessence. Considering it seems he has divorced parents and might have been raised only by women, it wouldnt surprise me he might also be a closet homosexual.

Dude understood nothing can be done to stop the process of population replacement in northern countries by millions of immigrants from the southern third world. He thought he could do something about it, but sometimes knowing doesnt mean we can do anything about something. This is where dementia might have started. It also seems his parents are separated? Which means he was convinced everyone was hypocritical and corrupt and only cared about his own interests. Basically he found out humans were animals who used everything they were able to understand, simply to fuck others people in the ass to insure their own well being / survival. Not any better than the way things work in the animal or vegetal kingdom.

The most hypocritical and egocentrical people survive at the cost of slowly killing dumber, slower, nicer people, psychologically of physically over time, by parasiting them and playing with their weaknesses. You re always used or using someone to insure your own survival. Our brains are designed to calculate how to dominate at all costs, as are our looks, at the lesser expense for us, even if it means hurting others period. I, before, them. We are only able to sacrify ourselves for our offsprings, because they are our genes, but even nowadays, with fathers abandonning families and kids massively, this human trait is becoming very rare. Occidentals are not even able to sacrify themselves for their own kids and prefer sacryfying them for their own well being.
All of this is a direct result of the disapearing of church, christianism, mariage, families, the Father figure. Occident is destroying itself and its past values that promoted the country, work, family and kids before the individual, and people do not want to reproduce anymore. There is no wonder that this process being simulatenous with the explosion of natalities by third worlders invading the north will mathematically lead white people to be replaced in only a matter of centuries, if not decades. We are at a turning point.
We know what is going on, but we arent doing anything. Looks like destroying faith, religion, allowed evolution and natural selection to take over.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
no one could ever had come up with a fictional story like this ever,

everyone would have said what happened not possible, no one is that insane etc..

dementia sounds possible

Swede!

• Getbig IV
What i dont get is that someone that smart should have known that killing innocent white kids wouldnt serve his cause at all and would actually deserve the cause of white nationalists wolrdwide. This is where his well planned operation ultimately fail.

that part I dont get either, why didnt he Just kill the non white when he had the time and chance? that would at least be slightly "better" for him and his actual cause.

Im a little more then half way through and he has not mentioned anything about the shooting yet, but it had to be planned so Im sure he mentions it soon.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
"I had previously made initial contact with the owner of an appropriate farm through an online real estate forum for farms etc. At this point in time I had regularly searched for farms with 30-100 decare of farmland the past 6 months and had around 10 potential leads, all within 4,5 hours driving from the capital.

I had an introduction meeting with the owner, Petter and his girlfriend Tonje, around April 7th. They were around 37 years old and it turned out Petter was renting out the farm for the next 2,5 years due to the fact that he was going to jail for the specified period.  He was reluctant to state exactly what he was being incarcerated for but he mentioned something about renting the place to someone who had used it as a marijuana farm. So I assumed that he was somehow implicated. I presented myself in an optimal way and it paid off; the couple seemed to love me, considering me to be the ideal candidate. It is times like these that your acquired experience/competence in sales will pay off. A good salesperson is also a very talented psycho-analyst. So it's all about identifying the persons pains/problems/worries and saying what the individual wants to hear."

just the way he describes and analysez Everything

On April 9th, I was inflicted with a virus by my mother and I came down with something that later appeared to be a very resilient throat infection.  FFS, this is what happens when you live with people hanging out with hypochondriacs...! It was the third time she had infected me the last two years and I was very pissed off and frustrated. The manufacturing phase was SO close, in only 20 days and now I'm potentially neutralized for the next three weeks...  I decided to ride the illness out as I thought it would pass within the week, but it proved to be very resilient. My energy levels dropped by more than 50% and I eventually ended up with an antibiotics treatment.

adhd/add some sort of autism but Very high functioning and obviously extremely intelligent.

doesnt seem to fit anything exactly though, Extreme focus, But focus on a Few things at the same time. And doesnt panic when there are sudden changes etc. Cant wait to hear him actually speak.

edit* Does panic a bit but find solutions right away.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
"On April 27th I made the order for the fertilizer which were to be delivered a week later. Prior to making this order I had officially registered my company as an agricultural entity, with emphasis on the growing of specific crops, and I had gotten my official production number (a farming number) allowing me to make orders from the national farming supplier. If they were to screen me they would see that my company was linked to a farm that had 90 decares of fertile land so all was well.

The last week in the capital I spent a lot of time with friends, partying and attending various social events. I knew that it would be the last chance, for a very long time, I would enjoy their presence."

thats the 6 ton order which media uncovered pretty fast

Swede!

• Getbig IV
Wednesday May 11 - Day 10: I completed packing an evacuation kit. I felt a lot more safe and prepared for any emergency once I was done. When I returned from the southern town later that day, I saw two military 12 man teams, armed to the teeth, just 2000m south of my farm. The largest military base in the country is located just a few kilometers north-east of my farm and their territory extends almost all the way down to my property. They have notified all their neighbours, me included, that they are conducting a large military training session as to prepare a new division of soldiers for the war against the Taliban and al-Qaida in Afghanistan. It's quite ironic being situated practically on top of the largest military base in the country. It would have saved me a lot of hassle if I could just "borrow" a cup of sugar and 3kg of C4 from my dear neighbour:-)

;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
LOL @ the steroid stuff, very funny!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
 it's like he was in psychosis 2 years straight and never once snapped out of it and questioned his sanity, how is this possible?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
it's like he was in psychosis 2 years straight and never once snapped out of it and questioned his sanity, how is this possible?
a real life patrick bateman.

Swede!

• Getbig IV

He already knew it was "crazy", since he mentioned that people are going to see him as a monster etc. So he already knew all of that and knew how people would react to his action. So no denial thinking everyone would consider him a hero or anything.  I guess he "figured out" that it was what he needed to do, and stayed In the moment during the entire time.

I have 20% left of the text and still to mentioning about the planning to shoot the kids on the island.. but talked about using guns so.  I dunno. Its like a extremely good book or something :/

"Thursday June 9 - Day 39: I heard someone parking their car outside the house today. It was one of the neighbours wanting to buy the current crop as animal food. As I hadn't had the time to plant a crop of my own, the current one was primarily timotei and clover - used for food to cows and sheep. We discussed the issue for a while and I explained my situation to him. We agreed that he could harvest the current crop. He would return within 14 days to initiate the harvesting. I offered him a good price. As we strolled down to the field I was somewhat concerned that he would notice the fume hood fan pipe sticking out of the living room window..."

;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
He already knew it was "crazy", since he mentioned that people are going to see him as a monster etc. So he already knew all of that and knew how people would react to his action. So no denial thinking everyone would consider him a hero or anything.  I guess he "figured out" that it was what he needed to do, and stayed In the moment during the entire time.

I have 20% left of the text and still to mentioning about the planning to shoot the kids on the island.. but talked about using guns so.  I dunno. Its like a extremely good book or something :/
Are you implying it seems like a conspiracy by the occidental elites who made all of this up because they want to diabolize white nationalists in europe against their goal to replace them all with the population of the third world?

But how can you explain the testimonies of young kids then? Looks like it's all for real.