Author Topic: Tavis Smiley and Cornel West go on nationwide Obama-Bash Tour over his failures.  (Read 11967 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Really. Then show us where gas prices were lower under Obama than they were under Bush.

Or food prices were lower under Obama than under Bush.

Here are the other items 333386 listed:

lower health care prices
lower food prices
lower unemployment
lower inflation
lower weekly layoffs
lower people on food stamps and welfare

gas prices are lower now then they were at their highest point when Bush was in office but only a MORON would think that the POTUS has control over a global commodity so it's a double strike for you on that one

UE during most of 2009 was OWNED by Bush.  Again, only a moron would need that explained to them and you're actually dumber than a moron so I won't even bother explaining

Dude - seriously, you seem to have suffered some brain damage after the last election

what's wrong with you

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
gas prices are lower now then they were at their highest point when Bush was in office but only a MORON would think that the POTUS has control over a global commodity so it's a double strike for you on that one

The high gas prices under Bush lasted for a few months. Under Obama, they've lasted FOR YEARS. Yet, in typical cowardly liberal fashion, you look to excuse Obama for every failure on his watch, looking instead for scapegoats.

UE during most of 2009 was OWNED by Bush.  Again, only a moron would need that explained to them and you're actually dumber than a moron so I won't even bother explaining

Dude - seriously, you seem to have suffered some brain damage after the last election

what's wrong with you

And UE from 2010 ONWARDS is squarely on Obama. Yet, like the clueless and spineless sap you are, you fail to acknowledge that, as well as the fact that Obama's projections on unemployment fell WAY SHORT.

And YES, they are his, despite your utterly boneheaded attemps to assign responsibility to anyone and everyone but him.

And, like the coward you are, you DODGED 333386's points that all of those items listed were better under Bush, than they were under Obama, even in Bush's worst year (his last one).

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
The high gas prices under Bush lasted for a few months. Under Obama, they've lasted FOR YEARS. Yet, in typical cowardly liberal fashion, you look to excuse Obama for every failure on his watch, looking instead for scapegoats.

And UE from 2010 ONWARDS is squarely on Obama. Yet, like the clueless and spineless sap you are, you fail to acknowledge that, as well as the fact that Obama's projections on unemployment fell WAY SHORT.

And YES, they are his, despite your utterly boneheaded attemps to assign responsibility to anyone and everyone but him.

And, like the coward you are, you DODGED 333386's points that all of those items listed were better under Bush, than they were under Obama, even in Bush's worst year (his last one).

highest prices were under BUSH but then as the worldwide economy crumbled at the end of the Bush Administration the demand for gas dropped and the price went down (again EVERYONE knows this except you).  Repeatedly, the POTUS does not control the price of gas.
Here's George Bush to remind you of this undisputed fact so every time you mention the price of gas as if it's Obama's fault you just keep reminding everyone how stupid you are

UE peaked in 2009 (under a Bush budget and prior to much of the stimulus dollars being put into effect)
Again, this is stuff that even your average moron knows and understands so still can't quite figure out why you don't understand it

UE is lower now than anytime since Feb 2009

http://data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet?request_action=wh&graph_name=LN_cpsbref3

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
werent you talking shit about Cornel West like a year ago

LANDSLIDE COMING

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
werent you talking shit about Cornel West like a year ago

LANDSLIDE COMING

I think the shock of the last election really fucked with McWays head

The dude was convinced there was NO WAY that Obama could win

The approval ratings, the Gallup poll, some stupid football game - they all pointed to a guaranteed landslide for Romney yet when the votes were tallied the landslide (based virtually the very same electoral tallies that were supposed to equal a landslide for Romney) was for Obama

I think something in his brain broke that day and he's never been quite the same since then (and it wasn't exactly like he had a firm grasp on reality prior to the election)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

The approval ratings, the Gallup poll, some stupid football game - they all pointed to a guaranteed landslide for Romney yet when the votes were tallied the landslide (based virtually the very same electoral tallies that were supposed to equal a landslide for Romney) was for Obama

I think something in his brain broke that day and he's never been quite the same since then (and it wasn't exactly like he had a firm grasp on reality prior to the election)

agreed......he's lost his mind.....at least before he was rational....now he's one brain cell above 3333

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
highest prices were under BUSH but then as the worldwide economy crumbled at the end of the Bush Administration the demand for gas dropped and the price went down (again EVERYONE knows this except you).  Repeatedly, the POTUS does not control the price of gas.
Here's George Bush to remind you of this undisputed fact so every time you mention the price of gas as if it's Obama's fault you just keep reminding everyone how stupid you are

The high gas prices under Bush lasted A FEW MONTHS. Under Obama, they've been $3 a gallon or more FOR YEARS.

By the end of 2008, gas was back under $2 a gallon. They shot BACK UP under Obama and have been $3 or more ever since then.

UE peaked in 2009 (under a Bush budget and prior to much of the stimulus dollars being put into effect)
Again, this is stuff that even your average moron knows and understands so still can't quite figure out why you don't understand it

UE is lower now than anytime since Feb 2009

http://data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet?request_action=wh&graph_name=LN_cpsbref3

Unemployment was NOT supposed to exceed 8% under Obama's stimulus, a fact you repeatedly dodge and look utterly silly doing so. AFTER Obama's stimulus and AFTER several other Obama policies, unemployment went over 8% and stayed over 8% until (SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!  ::) ) a month before the election including unemployment of at least 9.5% for ALL of 2010.

That's 44 months straight of Obama's first term.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

The only thing broke is your memory banks. NOWHERE did I claim that Romney would win in a landslide. That was 333386 (apparently, you and Andre are sharing the same brain, because you can't differentiate between his statements and mine).

In fact, I went on record as stating that Romney might get 275 to 295 EC votes, hardly a landslide.

For Romney to win, he had to get AT LEAST the same amount of GOP voters that McCain did, which he didn't. I went on the record as stating that, too.

agreed......he's lost his mind.....at least before he was rational....now he's one brain cell above 3333

That would fall on YOU and your fellow Obama voters. What 333386 and I find so ironically funny is that the same many of the Obama sheep are now bleating, because their beloved messiah's policies are literally costing them money and their jobs. And, it's only going to get worse as the years go by.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
:D

EXACTLY!!!

It was ALL BUSH'S FAULT, when gas was hight for a few months. Now, that they're back up as high (if not higher) under Obama, double was it was when he took office, Straw is hemming and hawing with the usual liberal excuses.

And he STILL keeps ducking the questions about those items supposedly lower under Obama than under Bush.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
EXACTLY!!!

It was ALL BUSH'S FAULT, when gas was hight for a few months. Now, that they're back up as high (if not higher) under Obama, double was it was when he took office, Straw is hemming and hawing with the usual liberal excuses.

And he STILL keep ducking the questions about those items supposedly lower under Obama than under Bush.

And its heading up while O-TWINK is promising even higher costs. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Really. Then show us where gas prices were lower under Obama than they were under Bush (Good luck with that one, especially they were under a dollar per gallon in states like Florida and Georgia).

Or food prices were lower under Obama than under Bush.

Here are the other items 333386 listed:

lower health care prices
lower food prices
lower unemployment
lower inflation
lower weekly layoffs
lower people on food stamps and welfare

Its the state of things when he left office that matters you idiot.

Its then you see the results of the policies.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Its the state of things when he left office that matters you idiot.

Its then you see the results of the policies.

Yet, you voted for Obama AGAIN, despite the state of things in his first term.

If you're looking for idiots, the nearest reflective surface will provide you with a good start.

We're barely two months into Obama's second term and the disasters keep piling up. AND YOU VOTED FOR THIS.....AGAIN.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yet, you voted for Obama AGAIN, despite the state of things in his first term.

If you're looking for idiots, the nearest reflective surface will provide you with a good start.

We're barely two months into Obama's second term and the disasters keep piling up. AND YOU VOTED FOR THIS.....AGAIN.

Compare Bush from when he took office until he left office.

Now Obama from when he took office until now.

Its not that hard really.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
The only thing broke is your memory banks. NOWHERE did I claim that Romney would win in a landslide. That was 333386 (apparently, you and Andre are sharing the same brain, because you can't differentiate between his statements and mine).

In fact, I went on record as stating that Romney might get 275 to 295 EC votes, hardly a landslide.

For Romney to win, he had to get AT LEAST the same amount of GOP voters that McCain did, which he didn't. I went on the record as stating that, too.

That would fall on YOU and your fellow Obama voters. What 333386 and I find so ironically funny is that the same many of the Obama sheep are now bleating, because their beloved messiah's policies are literally costing them money and their jobs. And, it's only going to get worse as the years go by.

right, you didn't claim it you just posted other people claiming it and agreeing with them

BTW - things are MUCH better now then when Obama took office so maybe you'll understand why I'm not too worried about your prediction that for some reason, after getting MUCH BETTER, things are suddenly going to get worse "as the years go by"

Especially, when it's less than a week for election?

BTW, you know things are getting hairy when, even in HuffPo's electoral map, Obama is under 270 (after being well over 300, just a month ago).

Mitt Romney set to win, maybe by a mile

Republican momentum makes prez desperate

One week from today, the Boston Herald’s front page will either read “Obama Pulls Out Victory” Or “Romney Wins.” (Actually, given that this is the Herald the headline will be something clever like, “He’s Barack In Charge!” or “Sweet Mitt-ory!”)

I predict the latter. One week from today, Mitt wins.

I’ll even go a step farther. I’ll ask the question poll watchers across America are thinking but afraid to ask: Is this election over?

If your source of news is MSNBC or the Boston Globe-Democrat, obviously not. If anything, you think President Obama is on the verge of a massive sweep from North Carolina to Nevada.

But if you’ve been watching the polls and the campaigns at all objectively, you’re starting to see a picture develop. One where Romney’s the winner well before bedtime.

I believe we’re on the verge of a solid Romney win for two reasons. One is the objective evidence. The other is the ugly desperation of the Obama campaign in its final days.

First the numbers. And let’s start with the big one: Before Gallup suspended polling due to Hurricane Sandy, Mitt Romney was at or above 50 percent among likely voters for 14 consecutive days. No candidate above 50 percent at this point has ever lost the presidential race.

Ever.

The president, on the other hand, has peaked at 47 percent. The Battleground Poll model shows Obama losing 52 percent to 47 percent. Rasmussen daily tracking has Obama losing 49 percent to 47 percent. Pew has him tied: 47 percent to 47 percent. But more important, all the polls show Obama sliding or stuck. None show any upward movement.

Obama supporters are quick to tell you “the only poll that matters is the one on Election Day.” Two things: a) that’s what candidates who are behind always say; b) this is election day.

Thanks to early voting, millions of votes have already been cast. Four years ago on this day — Halloweek — Gallup released a poll of folks who’d already voted and found Obama was beating John McCain by 15 points.

This year? He’s losing to Mitt Romney 52 percent to 45 percent — a set swing of 22 points. The wrong way.

But who cares if Obama loses the popular vote (and he will, by the way)? All that matters is winning the Electoral College vote in the “swing states!” That’s Obama’s path to victory!

OK. But what is a swing state? Forget Virginia and Ohio. Obama’s lost so much ground he’s been forced to send Joe Biden to Pennsylvania and Bill Clinton to Minnesota — a state so blue Ronald Reagan never carried it.

The president, on the other hand, is only up by 6 among the loony-left granola-crunchers of Oregon.

Those are the numbers. The campaign Obama’s running looks even worse

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/opinion/op_ed/view/20221031mitt_set_to_win_maybe_by_a_mile_republican_momentum_makes_prez_desperate/

You mean this one?

Romney Should Win in a Landslide

By Dick Morris

If the election were held today, Mitt Romney would win by a landslide.

The published polls reflect a close race for two reasons:

1. They poll only registered voters, not likely voters. Rasmussen is the only pollster who tests likely voters, and his latest tracking poll has Romney ahead by 48-43.2. As discussed in previous columns, a study of the undecided voters in the past eight elections in which incumbents sought a second term as president reveals that only Bush-43 gained any of the undecided vote. Johnson in ’64, Nixon in ’72, Ford in ’76, Carter in ’80, Reagan in ’84, Bush in ’92 and Clinton in ’96 all failed to pick up a single undecided vote.

So when polls show President Obama at 45 percent of the vote, they are really reflecting a likely 55-45 Romney victory, at the very least.

Gallup has amassed over 150,000 interviews over all of 2011 and compared them with a like number in 2010. It finds that Obama has a better than 50 percent job approval in only 10 states and the District of Columbia. And his approval has dropped in almost every single state. Even in California, it has fallen from 55 percent in 2010 to 
50.5 percent in 2011.

Over the period of May 4-6, I completed a poll of 400 likely voters in Michigan and found Romney leading by 45-43! And Michigan is one of the most pro-Democrat of the swing states.

I also found that Obama’s personal favorability, which has usually run about 10 to 20 points higher than his job approval, is now equal to his job rating. In Michigan, his personal favorability among likely voters is 47-47, while his job rating is 50-48. Romney’s favorability is 49-42.

Obama’s crashing personal favorability reflects the backlash from his recent speeches. In substance, their focus on class warfare and their bombastic, demagogic style are not playing well with the voters. They do not seem in the least presidential.

Nor does his message of attacking Big Oil seem constructive. Voters all distrust Big Oil and would rather see them get punished, but they do not see in repealing their tax breaks a way of lowering prices at the pump or of increasing the supply of oil.

Obama’s trip to Afghanistan looks like grandstanding, and his insinuation that Romney would never have launched the strike looks like a low partisan blow.

Obama cannot summon the commitment he got in 2008 by negatives or partisanship. It was precisely to change the “toxic” atmosphere in Washington that he was elected. To fan it now is not the way to regain the affection of those who have turned on him.

If the election were held today, Obama would lose by at least 10 points and would carry only about a dozen states with fewer than 150 electoral votes.

And the Republicans would keep their Senate seats in Arizona, Texas and Nevada while picking up seats in Virginia, Florida, Indiana, Nebraska, North Dakota, New Mexico, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Missouri and Montana. The GOP will also have good shots at victory in the Senate races in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and — if Chris Shays wins the primary — Connecticut. Only in Maine are their fortunes likely to dim.

The journalists in the mainstream media, who are not politicians and have never run campaigns, do not realize what is happening. The Democrats, as delusional in 2012 as they were in 2010, are too much into their own euphoria to realize it. But America is sharply and totally rejecting Obama and all he stands for and embracing Romney as a good alternative. While few are saying these words, they are the truth.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/05/10/romney_should_win_in_a_landslide_114108.html

OK, it's an older one.  ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
right, you didn't claim it you just posted other people claiming it and agreeing with them

WRONG!!! Or did you forget:

I forgot about that, too.

Since these terms of Andre makes no sense, I'm not agreeing to them.

With that said, my pick:

Romney: 275 - 295 EC votes (popular vote 52-48). As I've stated elsewhere, I think he sweeps the Southeast, gets Colorado, and wins Ohio.

Upset special: He gets Wisconsin or Pennsylvania.

BTW - things are MUCH better now then when Obama took office so maybe you'll understand why I'm not too worried about your prediction that for some reason, after getting MUCH BETTER, things are suddenly going to get worse "as the years go by"

WRONG AGAIN!!

Gas: $1.86 when Obama took office; $3.73 NOW

People on food stamps: 32 million, when Obama took office; 48 million NOW!

Healthcare premiums: Over $2000 higher for families than they were when he took office. Yeah, yeah, YOURS went down: Big DEAL  ::) .

Unemployment: 7.8% when he took office; 7.9% NOW!! (over 8% for 44 straight months of his first term).

Black unemployment: 9% when he took office; 14% NOW!!

Stop me any time you like.

Higher unemployment, higher premiums, gas prices, food prices, less take home pay, more people on food stamps, etc.,
Where's the "much better" part again?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
WRONG!!! Or did you forget:

WRONG AGAIN!!

Gas: $1.86 when Obama took office; $3.73 NOW

pon food stamps: 32 million, when Obama took office; 48 million NOW!

Healthcare premiums: Over $2000 higher for families than they were when he took office. Yeah, yeah, YOURS went down: Big DEAL  ::) .

Unemployment: 7.6% when he took office; 7.9% NOW!! (over 8% for 44 straight months of his first term).

Black unemployment: 9% when he took office; 14% NOW!!

Stop me any time you like.

how many more times do you want to LIE about both UE and GAS prices

and why do you keep wanting to pretend (or do you actually believe) that the POTUS controls a worldwide commodity market that is run by a foreign cartel?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
how many more times do you want to LIE about both UE and GAS prices

Look who's talking! Was unemployment 7.9% when Obama took office? NO!!

Was GAS over $3 when Obama took office? NO!

And, as typical cowardly fashion, you ducked the food stamps, healthcare, and the black unemployment rates.

and why do you keep wanting to pretend (or do you actually believe) that the POTUS controls a worldwide commodity market that is run by a foreign cartel?

Why do YOU keep wanting to pretend that Bush was NOT held primarily responsible for gas prices, during his second term, other than your pathetic attempts to hold Obama to a different standard than that to which Bush was held?

BTW, since you didn't catch it last time, WHERE is the "much better" part again?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Look who's talking! Was unemployment 7.9% when Obama took office? NO!!

Was GAS over $3 when Obama took office? NO!

And, as typical cowardly fashion, you ducked the food stamps, healthcare, and the black unemployment rates.

Why do YOU keep wanting to pretend that Bush was NOT held primarily responsible for gas prices, during his second term, other than your pathetic attempts to hold Obama to a different standard than that to which Bush was held?

BTW, since you didn't catch it last time, WHERE is the "much better" part again?

Bush didnt control gas prices nor does Obama.

But whoever is in charge will get the blame.

But its stil bs

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Bush didnt control gas prices nor does Obama.

But whoever is in charge will get the blame.

But its stil bs

Tell that to our buddies in the media.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Well then we need to be better than them.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

so the media LIES to you and you know they are LYING to you
and therefore you REPEAT the lie and insist it's true

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
so the media LIES to you and you know they are LYING to you
and therefore you REPEAT the lie and insist it's true

Are you really this clueless or is this a special presentation for me?

What I pointed out is the media's rather selective outrage/criticism, basically holding one president primarily responsible for high gas prices on his watch, but not the other on his respective watch.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Are you really this clueless or is this a special presentation for me?

What I pointed out is the media's rather selective outrage/criticism, basically holding one president primarily responsible for high gas prices on his watch, but not the other on his respective watch.

Hey Dopey,

are you trying to say "the media" has not falsely accused Obama of being responsible for gas prices like they falsely accused Bush

Is that why you've decided to pretend that the POTUS can control gas prices and justify your own false allegations on Obama ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hey Dopey,

are you trying to say "the media" has not falsely accused Obama of being responsible for gas prices like they falsely accused Bush

Is that why you've decided to pretend that the POTUS can control gas prices and justify your own false allegations on Obama ?

Obama blamed w remember.