Author Topic: the absolutely PERFECT pussy pulling physique  (Read 20909 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: the absolutely PERFECT pussy pulling physique
« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2011, 05:26:36 AM »
in 5 years I am big like that

waiting for more money, setting myself

stavios at 30 years old = 280 lbs lean off-season monster

Stav what quantity/quality of poon do you imagine slaying on an average day when you have achieved this feat?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2011, 05:34:03 AM »
I thought you had a husband ? ???

I do.  I said a man that looks similar to that spent a few hours in me on one given night.  At a time when I was still a single, young man.  Now, I'm too old, married and incapable of picking up eye candy like that.  Besides, my husband's a good man, with a big cock.

"1"

P.S. Will, are you single? Married? Kids?

Stavios

« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2011, 05:38:14 AM »
Stav what quantity/quality of poon do you imagine slaying on an average day when you have achieved this feat?

haha about the same as I do now, 1. the same pussy... every day ... every week.. every month..  :-\

haha  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2011, 05:40:52 AM »
too bad your gonna look 50 years old by the time your 30  at this rate :-X  ;D

no man, when I grow my hair and shave the beard I look 12 years old  8)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2011, 05:42:29 AM »
I do.  I said a man that looks similar to that spent a few hours in me on one given night.  At a time when I was still a single, young man.  Now, I'm too old, married and incapable of picking up eye candy like that.  Besides, my husband's a good man, with a big cock.

"1"

P.S. Will, are you single? Married? Kids?

Ah Roger that.  ;)

Single at the mo - just got out of a messy relationship with the type of "whores" gh15 describes  :D - I tend to attract girls like that - strippers - party girls etc..Am taking his advice regarding girls like this in the future tho - fuck em then flick em  :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2011, 05:43:38 AM »
no man, when I grow my hair and shave the beard I look 12 years old  8)

I have noticed I look younger with longer hair as well.  There is about a two-week period where my mildly-receding temples are quite noticeable and look terrible but then it fills in and gets better.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2011, 05:49:43 AM »
Ah Roger that.  ;)

Single at the mo - just got out of a messy relationship with the type of "whores" gh15 describes  :D - I tend to attract girls like that - strippers - party girls etc..Am taking his advice regarding girls like this in the future tho - fuck em then flick em  :D

American women, particularly young ones 18-30, can be problematic.  I've noticed more men having luck with settling down once they try their hands with broads above the age of 35.  I think (and I could be wrong) that's when the maternal desperation mode kicks in and a woman starts to obsess about how much time is left before she can safely start a family and settle down.  Also, I've noticed that after a woman, past the age of 35, has a child, it's as if their body's warranty is suddenly null and void, whereas they lose the ability to pull in men due to gravity-driven, low-riding bodyparts.

Just a thought if you're ready to settle..
"1"

Stavios

« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2011, 05:52:48 AM »
I have noticed I look younger with longer hair as well.  There is about a two-week period where my mildly-receding temples are quite noticeable and look terrible but then it fills in and gets better.

I shave my head daily becaus eit makes me look older and make me have look like I have more credibility in everyday like

when I have hair I look like a teenager and older people don't take me as seriously

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2011, 05:56:01 AM »
I shave my head daily becaus eit makes me look older and make me have look like I have more credibility in everyday like

when I have hair I look like a teenager and older people don't take me as seriously

Why not just grow your hair out, while growing in a nice beard.  Your Greek, beards come easy.

"1"

Stavios

« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2011, 05:58:33 AM »
Why not just grow your hair out, while growing in a nice beard.  Your Greek, beards come easy.

"1"
[/quoI am not greek ;)

and hair + beard looks bad on me IMO

it's either hair and shaved or bald + goatee or 4 days long beard

but then again, you are the one who is gay so you know better  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2011, 06:02:07 AM »
American women, particularly young ones 18-30, can be problematic.  I've noticed more men having luck with settling down once they try their hands with broads above the age of 35.  I think (and I could be wrong) that's when the maternal desperation mode kicks in and a woman starts to obsess about how much time is left before she can safely start a family and settle down.  Also, I've noticed that after a woman, past the age of 35, has a child, it's as if their body's warranty is suddenly null and void, whereas they lose the ability to pull in men due to gravity-driven, low-riding bodyparts.

"1"
Thanks mate - yes Females are like that here in New Zealand also and I know what you say is true - Im just my own worst enemy and get sidetracked by young tail very easy  ;D

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 25, 2011, 06:04:33 AM »
Because daddy was a bad boy, the nice guy is the "safe guy"...the one a woman can pull shit over on, the one who'll take care of the kids that she had with the "bad boys"...

Bad boys generally act like boys...as they never had a good father figure. Their mothers let them get away with anything, and are the ultimate mama's boys. So they look for women to replicate that.
I dont know bout the mother father thing, but yes, whores will have babies with the guy thats not remotely interested in kids, and find the safe guy to bring them up

doesnt end well

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: July 25, 2011, 06:11:55 AM »
I agree with everything you said except the "be her friend part" - she'll smell that act too, You have to Amp sexual attraction up from the get go and Bang ASAP (or within 3 dates max) as it's very hard to build attraction up from the 'friendship" starting point. Then you have the power and can decide what to do with her and if she's worth keeping.

I mean actually be her friend just to be her friend, solid people are rare, man or woman, when I find a solid person I pursue a friendship

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #113 on: July 25, 2011, 06:31:20 AM »
I dont know bout the mother father thing, but yes, whores will have babies with the guy thats not remotely interested in kids, and find the safe guy to bring them up

doesnt end well
When I was a teacher, the baddest boys, all had mothers who excused their behavior---they would be the biggest babies next to their moms---and surprise, no father figure...as I have worked in various places, I began to notice the mothers who complained about their son's behavior---babies their sons and excused it, even encouraging it. If there was a father, he was very lax in his job, and the mother undermined him...eventually, the son goes and finds a woman like that, and the woman, who generally came from a household in which the mother excused the bad behavior of husbands or sons, or boyfriends, so the cycle continues...Bad boys are just that, Boys...
As the girlfriends take care of them, baby them, worry about them, feed them, bail them out jai (and never get paid back), and have their kids...

Meanwhile, they'll find the safe guy, to bring up the kids, but will fuck around on them, or in some instances, don't want to have another kid (a son)---thus the safe guy is helping the "bad boy" pass along his genes and not the safe guy's---but he's doing a good thing, right?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 25, 2011, 07:39:49 AM »

Meanwhile, they'll find the safe guy, to bring up the kids, but will fuck around on them, or in some instances, don't want to have another kid (a son)---thus the safe guy is helping the "bad boy" pass along his genes and not the safe guy's---but he's doing a good thing, right?
I realize we're human, and this doesn't apply, in the wild, lions will kill another males cubs and breed with the female

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #115 on: July 25, 2011, 07:51:00 AM »
You're talking to someone who's been the other man over and over again. It's not that you're wrong, it's that you have a certain role with women, and you will act that role. Women see me differently than they see you. I see women differently than you see them. To me most of them are like dogs. This is because when their boyfriends aren't looking, they eye fuck me. Even when they're gonna get married in 2 months, they eye fuck me. You are the boyfriend, I am the other guy, you can act like you know more than me here and call me young and what not, but whether your girl cheats on you with a guy like me is up to the guy like me so... good luck in ur relationships and don't get to snooty with players cause your girl is may be a dog. good luck
again you presume i am in a relationship.....
and you seem to know how woman see me? lol?? dude you do not even know me!
and i am not worried..... never had a girl cheat on me...
i treat my woman very very well..... and the woman i am and was with do not go eye fuck some 20 something year old! lol! when you drive a ferrari you do not look at a fucking fiat....

so you see woman like dogs??? very cool... hope one day you will have a daughter... you will be a great rolemodel. i am sure you mother is real proud of you, when you speak about woman like this.
i actualy have a daughter that i raise, have had relationships good ones and bad ones.
never was infidelity a problem.

you only have experience with whores so it seems.... not all woman cheat.. only the whores...

Be Happy,
Optimus

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: July 25, 2011, 07:57:44 AM »
NOTHING! is worse than americano whore,, NOTHING!,,
gh15 approved

You like bodybuilders, or should I say you want to like bodybuilders, because they are in a cult in which you have a high position of power, so really you like them because they are obedient to you in a way. But the ones who get mistreated by whores are themselves whores. When they come crying to you with their sob stories, it's like when their whore girlfriend going crying to the police "my boyfriend abuses me, oh and take a look in his trunk there's 150 vials of growth hormone." They all get what they deserve.

Notice how I speak about women, I don't call them whores, I call them dogs, and this isn't to insult them, I'm just saying they're animals. When they're horny, every word they've ever spoken and every virtue they've ever had goes out the window. I mean when a woman that's been married for twenty years gets in a conversation with me, and she thinks "finally, a guy who I can talk about sex with honestly!" and then she comes to the point where she asks what's my "trick" with women - they always use the word trick - I take her hand and tickle her palm. She forgets she has grown children, she forgets that she left the house to buy her husband a new wallet but stumbled into the little cafe for just one bloody marry. I may fuck her, I may not, doesn't matter, but in that moment she's mine like this computer is mine, she's mine to fuck or do whatever I want. Why does she give herself away? Because her husband is a bodybuilder, because her husband has used the word whore around her to describe women, because her husband thinks he's God, but when he thinks he's making gentle love to her, she's really thinking what a sissy mama's boy he really is lol whoops better not laugh, oh there he is now fucking me roughly, there's my meal ticket masturbating himself with my vagina *yawn.* My husband thinks all these women want him because of his muscle, doesn't he understand that that makes him my slave? Doesn't he understand every minute he spends in the gym, it's like he's working for me? lol

It annoys me when you call women whores, because the word whore is really something that women put into your head. Women who are really power hungry and want to own a man will call other women who simply love sex whores, prostitutes, etc, because they're jealous of those women and truly hate them for enjoying themselves. The so called whores get abused and mistreated and come to me for fucking sex therapy, or flirt therapy, and they cry on my shoulder and then leave - I don't throw them out like you say, I let them leave when they've had enough like I let a dog out, they are my loyal doggies. And that you use a word like whore, that was installed in your mind by a woman, to a guy like me you're explaining that the will of women inhabits your mind, you are a woman's dog.

So it's simple as that, you want men to be treated well by women? Tell them to stop being women's dogs, women are tired of holding the leash, they only have so much courage, women are dogs at heart - loyal animals who just don't want you to abuse the power they give you, who want to be dominated but not disrespected it. But how can I tell this to a man who is really someone's dog?

29/30 women are dogs, this is true for every country. Find that 1/30 and keep her, she will be impervious to the will of men such as me, the human part of her brain is stronger than the animal part, but treat her well, because if you don't the animal part will take over and she will become a dog.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: July 25, 2011, 08:00:13 AM »
again you presume i am in a relationship.....
and you seem to know how woman see me? lol?? dude you do not even know me!
and i am not worried..... never had a girl cheat on me...
i treat my woman very very well..... and the woman i am and was with do not go eye fuck some 20 something year old! lol! when you drive a ferrari you do not look at a fucking fiat....

so you see woman like dogs??? very cool... hope one day you will have a daughter... you will be a great rolemodel. i am sure you mother is real proud of you, when you speak about woman like this.
i actualy have a daughter that i raise, have had relationships good ones and bad ones.
never was infidelity a problem.

you only have experience with whores so it seems.... not all woman cheat.. only the whores...

I didn't say you are in a relationship, I mean you are the boyfriend type. I know you because everyone plays a role with women, all the guys who play the role that you do say the same things. Glad no ones cheated on you good luck, i'm the Ferrari btw

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #118 on: July 25, 2011, 08:08:32 AM »
I didn't say you are in a relationship, I mean you are the boyfriend type. I know you because everyone plays a role with women, all the guys who play the role that you do say the same things. Glad no ones cheated on you good luck, i'm the Ferrari btw
the boyfriend type? lol... dude stop... you are killing me... ;D
playing a role? lolol....
you really have no clue...
we will have this chat again in 10 years , ok buddy....?
Be Happy,
Optimus

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #119 on: July 25, 2011, 08:58:52 AM »
LOL, what's a bigger compliment to women, calling them whores or dogs?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #120 on: July 25, 2011, 11:24:26 AM »
you look unhealthy.
agreed. I was so starved. ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #121 on: July 25, 2011, 11:35:33 AM »
Are you being serious?
Take a look at every bad boy you knew...his mother may have scolded him, but she excused his behavior, constantly. This goes especially for the "thugs".
Where I used to work, "momma" or the girlfriend ("fiancé") would constantly call in for their son or boyfriend---and he would be in the background asking questions. I or someone would ask where is ____he? And the woman would say right here, we tell them to put him on the phone...

Due to me having a job in which I see tons of grown ass "bad boys" and talk to them---they are the biggest babies...askig for their mom or girlfriend (the surrogant mother). If you have these dudes in front of you and look em in the eye...they are man-children. Mom excused their behaviors and never had a strong male figure in their lives

lesaucer

« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2011, 11:41:55 AM »
So I am that fvcking retarded guy who did eating clean year around to achieve this last year.

damn kyomy when was this taken? looking awesome

SBG

• Getbig II
« Reply #123 on: July 25, 2011, 11:43:39 AM »
Serious question.  Can you get lean like that without fucking drugs?

Yes, be prepared to lose some muscle along the way.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2011, 12:07:07 PM »

"1"

not in americana,, not today ,, no

americana whores today has no age of settlment ,, with the dating on internet balonie whore houses,, no way my friend,, today 35 is like 18 ,, 40 is like 23 ,, they always go for the quicky even when they say on the surface they go for the long term...very few of them can do it ,, mentaly the americana whores is just in a bad place,, over all they have very low stimulation level i keep telling you this over and over,, americana whores are in bad bad place and it goes almost to any age there,, infact! if look good enough you will find the americana whore at age 65+ that will fuck a 30 year old and will even look so fake that will make the 30 year odl americana whore look bad in comparison ,,

americana whores are all about looks all about image all about low level stimulation of fun and outgoingness,, it is very hard to put in words but most of you know what i mean ,, bodybuilders have time to reflect since what we do all day long is lift weights up and put them down...right? lol in reaility ....you come to gym you take one look around and you se what americana is all about,, this! is also the reason hormones are so highly sucesful in americana and so popular!

gh15 approved
fallen angel