Author Topic: the absolutely PERFECT pussy pulling physique  (Read 20896 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: the absolutely PERFECT pussy pulling physique
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2011, 01:34:15 PM »
he is not big fella!  actualy quite small bodybuild wise....but! he is on hormones,, i told you before weight doesnt mean shit about wether or not someone is on hormones,,,it is THE QUALITY of physiqe that speak louder than its weight,,and yes i can see past the dumb shadow and light that enhanced his picture,, this is quality compact physiqe

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2011, 01:35:51 PM »
I agree that the man in the first picture looks sharper and more contest ready.  My question to you is whether this young man in the picture is hormonized or not?

For some reason, I don't think so..
"1"

read bible,, i wrote about him quite a few postings,, he was but not anymore,, he is clean and he has good physiqe,, much better than the jap above here,,much better!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2011, 01:38:26 PM »
So I am that fvcking retarded guy who did eating clean year around to achieve this last year.

you are dry ,,very very dry ,, but....hormonized! been hormonized ,, and surrounded by hormonized bodybuild,, liar is nice name for you ,, then again ...with what you take to look like that? bodybuild is not for you...maybe true natural bodybuild would be ...but you been to hormones before and still around it ,, ask paco for some thickness....you want thicknnnnnnnes ...for that you cant play with low dose testosterona ....you need the equipona testosterona you need the trenbolona and gh ...and you need it all on consistant basis ...you cant play with pills and esterless compounds

gh15 approved
fallen angel

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2011, 01:43:43 PM »
you are dry ,,very very dry ,, but....hormonized! been hormonized ,, and surrounded by hormonized bodybuild,, liar is nice name for you ,, then again ...with what you take to look like that? bodybuild is not for you...maybe true natural bodybuild would be ...but you been to hormones before and still around it ,, ask paco for some thickness....you want thicknnnnnnnes ...for that you cant play with low dose testosterona ....you need the equipona testosterona you need the trenbolona and gh ...and you need it all on consistant basis ...you cant play with pills and esterless compounds

gh15 approved
I am waiting for you with my lawyer and you can test me any time to trace me with any testing of the world.
I can pay you any amount of money to you if i am positive to that test.
Deal?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2011, 01:46:02 PM »
I am waiting for you with my lawyer and you can test me any time to trace me with any testing of the world.
Deal?

Calm down nancy.......you have zero traps, you have tiny little chest, zero vascularity.  Your thighs and arms are your best features but thats probably genetics and has fuck all to do with anything.  You could be natural but I highly doubt it and most likely you are full of shit. 

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2011, 02:14:50 PM »
how to you measure yourself?

Uh base to tip?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2011, 02:16:21 PM »
The angle of the shot and the lighting have a lot to do with that first shot. It's a good stance. The side delts are poppin' as if they just been site inj.

Tiny waist.

Reminds me of the light Zane used to pose in, then when he stood out in the sunlight it was like "where'd he go?"

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2011, 02:20:29 PM »
The angle of the shot and the lighting have a lot to do with that first shot. It's a good stance. The side delts are poppin' as if they just been site inj.

Tiny waist.

Reminds me of the light Zane used to pose in, then when he stood out in the sunlight it was like "where'd he go?"

no site inject,, just low dose gh like every retard now day 4 iu china..maybe 5 if mama had extra money in her walet for one more kit... then the regula propioneta and something else...oxandrolona or trenbolona low dose

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2011, 02:33:14 PM »
Serious question.  Can you get lean like that without fucking drugs?

Sample diet and weeks.

Thanks.
The better question would be, can you be as muscular as that without drugs?
Answer: NO

Too much muscle for his frame...a natural is not going to look as full or as dense at 4-5% bodyfat.

Of course the lighting and pose is JUST right to slightly exaggerate his development.
!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2011, 02:37:38 PM »
Deal?
You are waiting sitting beside your lawyer for a man on the Internet to travel thousands of miles and collect your piss?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2011, 02:47:58 PM »
Calm down nancy.......you have zero traps, you have tiny little chest, zero vascularity.  Your thighs and arms are your best features but thats probably genetics and has fuck all to do with anything.  You could be natural but I highly doubt it and most likely you are full of shit. 
Any person who doubt  about my natural achivement is a sore loser. Because its not a big deal and everybody can do it too.
And I dont have any major weak point. My weak point is my thick skin by birth.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2011, 02:49:16 PM »
You are waiting sitting beside your lawyer for a man on the Internet to travel thousands of miles and collect your piss?

If he pays really good cash! ;D
Is it also a gay for pay??

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2011, 02:57:44 PM »
Even this is too muscular for most girls..

This is true, for some odd reason most girls prefer the "Justin Timberlake" or "Brad Pitt" bodies. Then you have the weekend girls who drool over big muscles?

- Discuss
#

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2011, 03:11:44 PM »
Found on http://www.ergo-log.com/bodybunattractive.html

Women find bodybuilders unattractive

Women are attracted to muscular men, but don’t want a long-term relationship with them, psychologist David Frederick claimed in interviews he gave in response to his article in Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin. [yourhealthinformation.com] Our interest was piqued, so we read Frederick’s original article carefully. We’d like to share what we read with you.

Musculature is a sign of health. A man with muscles expends a lot of energy, so muscles are a sign that a man can take good care of himself. Muscles also represent strength and therefore mean that a man can offer protection. Muscles are a sign of good genes, which women are likely to want to pass on to their children. So that’s why women are attracted to muscular men. At least, that’s how the theory goes.

But does the theory hold water? There are also arguments that point in the opposite direction. Men with lots of muscle also have high levels of androgens in their body. Androgens mean infidelity and perhaps even violence, say biologists. A woman who goes for a man with a androgen level is risking her life. So muscular men are not attractive.

Frederick, of the University of California in Los Angeles, showed drawings of male bodies with varying degrees of musculature to 125 female students.

Then Frederick asked the students how attractive they found the different male bodies. The graph below shows the scores: the higher point on the curve, the higher the score. In women’s eyes, the ultimate bodybuilder’s body is definitely unattractive.

Frederick also generated realistic pictures of male bodies, with varying amounts of fat and muscle. These are shown below.

The female students were then shown these pictures and asked to describe the characteristics they associated with the different bodies. They were asked to say to what extent the men were sexually attractive, dominant, loving and volatile (i.e. violent). The figure below shows the scores.

According to the women, the brawny man is a tiny bit less attractive than the built man. He is not loving, is likely to be dominating and to have violent tendencies. When the researchers asked the women, it turned out that they had had frequent one night stands with this type of man, but very rarely a long-term relationship. Muscular men are there to have fun with.

All this is not particularly relevant to the average bodybuilder though: his physique will be more developed than that of the brawny and built physiques that the women said they found attractive. It’s strange but true: if bodybuilders want to attract women, they’ll have to rely on their character.

Source:
Pers Soc Psychol Bull. 2007 Aug;33( 8 ):1167-83.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2011, 03:13:48 PM »

This is true, for some odd reason most girls prefer the "Justin Timberlake" or "Brad Pitt" bodies. Then you have the weekend girls who drool over big muscles?

- Discuss

They all fucking love big muscles, stop listening to what they say and start knowing what they think.

Women don't really love sex, what they love is power, and sex is one way to get power. When they see a guy who works out and has big muscles and thinks he's the shit, what they want to do is make him feel like they don't want him because then they have more power over him... why do you think there exists all the stupid literature that says guys think about sex every x seconds while women think about it once a day lol. Turning a guy from a chooser to a beggar is power, just like making a guy come is power... women are liars

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2011, 03:16:24 PM »
Makes sense women would have the pre-conceived ideas about men. Wonder which magazine it is that they read that teaches them this bullshit in the first place...

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2011, 03:16:34 PM »
I think the lack of thickness with this guy is because of lighting... he's quite thick, and his shoulders and chest are huge, it's just that he has no arms to speak of. I feel like this isn't just hgh/tren/prop, I think there's another anabolic like equipoise there... he's a level ahead of gregg pitt except for arm diameter

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2011, 03:21:16 PM »

- Discuss
Rule #1 about women: Don't believe what comes out of their mouth.  Women create fantasies for themselves in their minds that just because someones a famous celebrity, they'll find something arbitrary about that person and in their mind rationalize it to be better than it really is.  If Pitt or Timberlake were nobody's, they wouldn't give two shits about them.
Time and time again you'll hear they love this guys physique or his skinny body, when in reality they don't know what they like.  You wont believe how many times I've seen for myself and heard through others that "ewww that guys body is too big! and nasty" in some photo or video, but the moment they see it with their own eyes in real life, that's when panties drop.  
Another example and this always makes me laugh, is if you ever told a girl that you want to get bigger, maybe throw on another 10lbs or so, they will always tell you "no no! don't do that you are big enough and look great already..." Now when you do put on the extra size weighing 10-15lbs more in low bf% and you tell them again you want to get bigger, then guess what... "no no! dont do that you are big enough and look great already..."

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2011, 03:24:10 PM »
Found on http://www.ergo-log.com/bodybunattractive.html

Women find bodybuilders unattractive

This is a bunch of BS, women do tend to have one night stands with muscular men, but this isn't up to the women, it's up to the men. Men who sleep with more women have more one night stands because why settle on a girl when 5 others are knocking on the door, use your brain please. They are not less attracted to more masculine men, they are more attracted, and really wish to make those men settle down with them, but they can't, so they lose hope of having a serious relationship with them. But those men get laid more ok, they have more power with women, they have more clout. When the wife of the skinny guy goes out to cheat on her husband, she finds the brawny guy and tells him what a pussy her husband is. It's kind of funny to me that the study says that brawny guy gets laid BUT BUT BUT women don't want a serious relationship with him, lol why is there a but, as if making a woman your wife is the ultimate end goal and the way to "win"

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2011, 03:24:38 PM »
forget your shredded glutes (sorry guys) and 20+ inches arms...

this is more appealing to the women

That guy lives inside all of us

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2011, 03:34:47 PM »
They all fucking love big muscles, stop listening to what they say and start knowing what they think.

Women don't really love sex, what they love is power, and sex is one way to get power. When they see a guy who works out and has big muscles and thinks he's the shit, what they want to do is make him feel like they don't want him because then they have more power over him... why do you think there exists all the stupid literature that says guys think about sex every x seconds while women think about it once a day lol. Turning a guy from a chooser to a beggar is power, just like making a guy come is power... women are liars

This is true, sh-t it feels like a psychological warfare with most women nowadays lol. By the way, with your knowledge I'm guessing you're above 30yrs of age?
#

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2011, 03:36:23 PM »
Rule #1 about women: Don't believe what comes out of their mouth.  Women create fantasies for themselves in their minds that just because someones a famous celebrity, they'll find something arbitrary about that person and in their mind rationalize it to be better than it really is.  If Pitt or Timberlake were nobody's, they wouldn't give two shits about them.
Time and time again you'll hear they love this guys physique or his skinny body, when in reality they don't know what they like.  You wont believe how many times I've seen for myself and heard through others that "ewww that guys body is too big! and nasty" in some photo or video, but the moment they see it with their own eyes in real life, that's when panties drop.  
Another example and this always makes me laugh, is if you ever told a girl that you want to get bigger, maybe throw on another 10lbs or so, they will always tell you "no no! don't do that you are big enough and look great already..." Now when you do put on the extra size weighing 10-15lbs more in low bf% and you tell them again you want to get bigger, then guess what... "no no! dont do that you are big enough and look great already..."

I agree, but you have to admit though pulling off a hot chick, really the ball automatically falls in her court cause of her "beauty" and "hot body". I guess in that case a guy needs $$$ to really keep up with her delusional world no?
#

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2011, 03:41:07 PM »

no
l

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2011, 03:52:58 PM »
I agree, but you have to admit though pulling off a hot chick, really the ball automatically falls in her court cause of her "beauty" and "hot body". I guess in that case a guy needs $$$ to really keep up with her delusional world no?
I'll jump on this soon. Have to go gh15 style, inject some gear, take a shit, and hit the gym first before I type out a lengthily post. :D

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2011, 03:56:03 PM »

no
LOL that's my world. Being in RN school as the ONLY guy left out of 8 and surrounded by 25+ females can get you in a lot of trouble haha...