Author Topic: Clearly Offseason! (back from Cancun + pics)  (Read 10725 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Clearly Offseason! (back from Cancun + pics)
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2011, 09:06:18 AM »
haha! Its funny how when your EXISTANCE is based on what you look like and you claim you dont care what people think about you ::). Bob is like the chick who spends 5 hours a day on her make up and getting her hair done, but is always talking about how she could care less what people think about her. Bob you look good though so no hate. you just remind me of a certain someone I know.  

no prob but you've got it wrong - let me clarify.  What I meant is due to my confidence I know I look good, and for that reason if a few people or even most people think "what a douche, why is he wearing a baby blue striped tanktop, etc." I really couldn't care less and it won't change the way I dress.  Sometimes I go to out wearing sweatpants, a cheap-shirt and not having shaved for days - again i don't care, but when I was younger and less confident I did care about always trying to look my best.  In the tanktop pictures above though, it was an outdoor occasion (yes the evening bar pics are outdoor) and its REALLY hot (for my standards at least, coming from Canada).  I couldn't wear pants or even a t-shirt at night outdoors without sweating.  There were other guys wearing tanktops too at night, and some people wearing full t-shirts even in the daytime scorching heat -maye they weren't comfy with their bodies to take their shirts off who knows.  Long story short - I wear what I feel like and don't care what others think of it.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2011, 09:17:54 AM »
is he still a fucking retard ?

Do you really have to ask.....

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2011, 09:23:57 AM »

Do you really have to ask.....

LOL... i found it  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2011, 09:33:00 AM »

LOL... i found it  ;D

He thought he could hide in a different thread :D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2011, 11:57:42 AM »
Great build bigbobs!

What type of diet do you usually follow or recommend?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2011, 12:30:14 PM »
I get a kick out of all the paupers here who criticize bobs for going to Cancun when their vacation is going to the mall and buying sneakers once a year

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #81 on: July 27, 2011, 01:12:48 PM »
I get a kick out of all the paupers here who criticize bobs for going to Cancun when their vacation is going to the mall and buying sneakers once a year
Bob's nipples look like Nasser's eyes. This is like when people see Jesus on Wonderbread

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2011, 01:33:33 PM »

iF My nipples are too low,  Bob are too high  ;D

They look like Nassers eyeballs

look good Bobs
ROFL awesome.

looking good bob, sure have packed on alot of mass the last 2 years

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2011, 01:35:13 PM »
ROFL awesome.

looking good bob, sure have packed on alot of mass the last 2 years
Yes blasting and cruising for 2 years does wonders.

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2011, 01:46:03 PM »
lol at people saying Bob's can't afford to go on vacations or that he dresses like a douche.  I work with Bob's in the same office and he can afford to go anywhere he likes, the reason him and his wife went to Mexico was because they got married there and that place is special to them.  As for the way he dresses, I would like these trolls to post a pic of their walmart brand closet, bet you Bob's one outfit costs more than their entire wardrobe.

That said Bob's it looks like you had fun, I guess the resort I suggested worked out well  ;)

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2011, 01:47:52 PM »
Cancun is for kids on a limited budget. I guess that is where you and your lifestyle fall.

lol, spoken like someone who plays Halo all day in mamma's basement  ::)  true getbig millionaire  ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2011, 02:02:16 PM »
Looks like you and the wifey had a fun time.....Looking jacked as always 8)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 27, 2011, 02:15:06 PM »
lol at people saying Bob's can't afford to go on vacations or that he dresses like a douche.  I work with Bob's in the same office and he can afford to go anywhere he likes, the reason him and his wife went to Mexico was because they got married there and that place is special to them.  As for the way he dresses, I would like these trolls to post a pic of their walmart brand closet, bet you Bob's one outfit costs more than their entire wardrobe.

That said Bob's it looks like you had fun, I guess the resort I suggested worked out well  ;)
high bigbob.

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: July 27, 2011, 02:49:38 PM »
high bigbob.

lol uberman, thanks for proving what a eurotrash fucktard you are, check my join date, I have been a member of this forum long before you or bobs. Unless Bob's invented a time machine and travelled back in time to create a gimmick? In which case I hope next he travels back in time and skull fucks, anally rapes and then impregnates your mom so that you have some brown seed in you  :-*

No wonder you live in a one bedroom shitty apartment with brain power like yours  ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 27, 2011, 02:54:30 PM »
huh?

why would anyone post theis kind of private pics on a public internet messageboard anyway. I mean, what's wrong with people. What a fucking attention whore. Craving for attention outside, at home, and on the internet.
And who are the homo enabler who encourage such a pathetic behavior. Who are you 'ag2'... a muscle worshiper from his 'office' who lives viacously thru this moron's life ? lol. You re just a gimmick account. Nobody's so lame he would say something like that about a fucking coworker on a messageboard, but if he was his secretly gay admirer.

Fucking weirdos.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2011, 02:56:07 PM »
lol uberman, thanks for proving what a eurotrash fucktard you are, check my join date, I have been a member of this forum long before you or bobs. Unless Bob's invented a time machine and travelled back in time to create a gimmick? In which case I hope next he travels back in time and skull fucks, anally rapes and then impregnates your mom so that you have some brown seed in you  :-*

No wonder you live in a one bedroom shitty apartment with brain power like yours  ;D
Hi 'bigbob'.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2011, 03:00:30 PM »

For a week all-inclusive at a decent hotel, flight, spending money for clubs and maybe an excursion or two, you're looking at about $1500.  ::)
T

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2011, 03:17:29 PM »
For a week all-inclusive at a decent hotel, flight, spending money for clubs and maybe an excursion or two, you're looking at about $1500.  ::)

Like I said, it depends on where you stay, what you do, etc.

Why did you conveniently ignore my earlier question you on the same topic:

Why don't you enlighten us on your lifestyle and multimillionnaire status? lol.

People of all types of income and net worth go to Mexico for holidays.  I don't choose my vacation spots based on what appears to be more prestigious or not.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2011, 03:21:41 PM »
Like I said, it depends on where you stay, what you do, etc.

Why did you conveniently ignore my earlier question you on the same topic:

People of all types of income and net worth go to Mexico for holidays.  I don't choose my vacation spots based on what appears to be more prestigious or not.
Regardless of where you stayed or what you did Mexico is pure trash. I wouldn't travel there even if it was free, there are too many other worth while places to spend my vacation. Apparently, you like vacationing in the armpit of the south.
T

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2011, 03:23:13 PM »
huh?

why would anyone post theis kind of private pics on a public internet messageboard anyway. I mean, what's wrong with people. What a fucking attention whore. Craving for attention outside, at home, and on the internet.
And who are the homo enabler who encourage such a pathetic behavior. Who are you 'ag2'... a muscle worshiper from his 'office' who lives viacously thru this moron's life ? lol. You re just a gimmick account. Nobody's so lame he would say something like that about a fucking coworker on a messageboard, but if he was his secretly gay admirer.

Fucking weirdos.

lol, and you conveniently also ignoring my earlier post about your self-admitted move to a one-bedroom apartment in Canada since immigrants to Europe were taking away your job opportunities.

I'd much rather be an attention whore and have fun-filled life online and offline while paying taxes which are likely going towards your social service cheques than a broke, angry, negative poster like you who follows others around like a puppy-dog making the same assumption that each is from a broken home and a bad father.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2011, 03:24:13 PM »
What do you do for a living Bigbobs?

8)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2011, 03:26:10 PM »
Regardless of where you stayed or what you did Mexico is pure trash. I wouldn't travel there even if it was free, there are too many other worth while places to spend my vacation. Apparently, you like vacationing in the armpit of the south.

To each their own.  On the same token I'm sure there are places you like to travel to which I couldn't care less to go to.  

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 27, 2011, 03:26:25 PM »
What do you do for a living Bigbobs?

8)
Not much more than 15 bucks an hour apparently.
T

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 27, 2011, 03:32:24 PM »
Looks like you and the wifey had a fun time.....Looking jacked as always 8)

Great build bigbobs!

What type of diet do you usually follow or recommend?

Thanks guys!  Griffit, its always varying, not a very consistent diet these but I do eat lots of clean + lots of cheat meals rather than trying to follow a specific diet.  Clean meals are low carb, so when I do eat junk (usually a 2 junk meals a day), the excess calories from them "cancel out" from the 2-3 clean meals and the overall calorie intake is still reasonable.  Doing that is maintaining a decent bf level for me.  I used to be very pudgy and at that time was eating mostly junk meals, then ate clean for several months and got pretty lean, and now I'm enjoying food more without gaining too much excess weight.

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: July 27, 2011, 03:36:20 PM »
A lot of jealousy on here. It's amazing how the faceless  seem able to spend 18hrs a day logged on here yet sniff at a nice holiday trip to Cancun. Yes, this place is full of studs with pro level physiques, mansions and all own islands. They obviously don't post pics as members of their families could be kidnapped for ransom, thus eating into their fortunes.

Obviously, the above is sarcasm. Now for the realism: Bobs makes these losers and failures angry and bitter because - despite suffering prejudice at times - he has made something out of his life and is LOVING LIVING IT.

The guy is jacked.

He has a beautiful wife.

He has a successful career that is blossoming.

He has the trifecta. You? You have your long days in your untidy rooms with your disappointed mother fretting about the fat, depressed failure that she produced, wondering where she went wrong.