Author Topic: testosterona face  (Read 131420 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: testosterona face
« Reply #800 on: August 01, 2011, 12:33:09 AM »
i dont know if it is shabeq direct,, it is the airline elal but in isreal shabaq is the security for the airline so no one mess around ,,in any case this is information you only hear on getbig.com and i expect it to stay ongetbig.com

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #801 on: August 01, 2011, 12:40:37 AM »
i dont know if it is shabeq direct,, it is the airline elal but in isreal shabaq is the security for the airline so no one mess around ,,in any case this is information you only hear on getbig.com and i expect it to stay ongetbig.com

gh15 approved
So what happened exactly big guy?  :) ;D

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #802 on: August 01, 2011, 12:49:46 AM »
mossad is a strong force too

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #803 on: August 01, 2011, 02:08:00 AM »
no one alwys eat clean...always clean = failure even with out gh ,, you need to eat CLEANER,, and pay much more attention but eatign truly clean ? only if you about to go on stae in 4 weeks

gh15 approved

what ratios do you use for the last 4 weeks? I'll plug them in and try it.
b

whitewidow

« Reply #804 on: August 01, 2011, 04:26:11 AM »
groink looks great and I can believe he is a natural or juiced either way he looks good. I know guys who aare seriously on nothing but EAS Phosphagen and they look fucking amazing better than groink. they also workout for 2-3 hous everyday. they are super obsessed with themselves and their appearence. I do knoiw for a fact they have never even tried a dbol tab. they just take the hard route and wow it has really done them good. they dont have the best genetics either. its alll the hard work they put in, like I said just on creatine (EAS Phosphagen) and a multi-vitamin they look insane. If you saw these guys you would think they are definately on juice but 100% clean, so I dont see why you guys think its impossible to get a physique like groinks or better without AAS,HGH or insulin. I admit I use AAS and i dont look much better than these guys since im 5-7 and get around 205-210 when im on AAS I pack alot of muscle on my fram and thats why I look better but these baturals are pretty much just as good. so those who say you have to used AAS or HGHG/slin to have an insane physique its not true! You just need to hit the gym up for 2-3 hrs everyday get a quality creatine product and a good protein powder eat 2 grams of protein per pound. if your going to go the natural route creatine and lots of protein and calories are the key along with alot of non-stop daily training! their is always a muscle to train or a weakspot that can ge worked on. I wish I could juice these guys I would be very interested to see what happens. Id start them on Test E 400mg every week and EQ 400mg every week  to jumpstart 50mg tbol daily for first 4 weeks last 2 weeks nolva and clomid very simple cycle I bet they would just blow up and would probably get kicked out of the gym because they would be obviously on juice. this gym dosn't like juicers. They would never do the gear but I can dream

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #805 on: August 01, 2011, 04:28:37 AM »
whitewiddow you are officially an IDIOT ... congrats .. I also believe you are borderline insane

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #806 on: August 01, 2011, 04:45:59 AM »
There's no shortage of shitty gimmicks on GetBig but White Window Cleaner is the worse by far. Boy makes Fat Panda sound like Shakespeare. Franco's semen has obviously flooded his system to the point where his brain is not getting enough oxygen.  

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #807 on: August 01, 2011, 09:21:34 AM »
An how do you know he was telling the truth to you..

For sure I believe he eats clean for his modeling purposes....but 100 grams a day?

Ill quote word for word with the best of my memory, and my memory is very good.

" I keep my carbs very low, because I believe insulin spike is not good for the skin. I usually eat less than 100 grams of carbs per day, with a large amount of it coming from fruits and vegetables. I really like fruit to get sugar up postworkout it is important "

If your in Texax go down to the gym branch trains at. Sagi is often there (i dont know if he still is) but  he is very approachable, very friendly, just try to ignore the homo attitude :D jk Sag
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #808 on: August 01, 2011, 09:34:40 AM »
wow! Im very impressed with the info gh15 knows about the Jewish people. I usually can tell when someone is bullshitting or when they really have had the pleasure to dine with and become friends with Jew by the way they word certain things... Its easy to spot fakers usually. But This is someone who has been around Jews for a very long time and most likely some of his good friends or best friend could very well be Israeli.
l

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #809 on: August 01, 2011, 09:36:51 AM »
groink looks great and I can believe he is a natural or juiced either way he looks good. I know guys who aare seriously on nothing but EAS Phosphagen and they look fucking amazing better than groink. they also workout for 2-3 hous everyday. they are super obsessed with themselves and their appearence. I do knoiw for a fact they have never even tried a dbol tab. they just take the hard route and wow it has really done them good. they dont have the best genetics either. its alll the hard work they put in, like I said just on creatine (EAS Phosphagen) and a multi-vitamin they look insane. If you saw these guys you would think they are definately on juice but 100% clean, so I dont see why you guys think its impossible to get a physique like groinks or better without AAS,HGH or insulin. I admit I use AAS and i dont look much better than these guys since im 5-7 and get around 205-210 when im on AAS I pack alot of muscle on my fram and thats why I look better but these baturals are pretty much just as good. so those who say you have to used AAS or HGHG/slin to have an insane physique its not true! You just need to hit the gym up for 2-3 hrs everyday get a quality creatine product and a good protein powder eat 2 grams of protein per pound. if your going to go the natural route creatine and lots of protein and calories are the key along with alot of non-stop daily training! their is always a muscle to train or a weakspot that can ge worked on. I wish I could juice these guys I would be very interested to see what happens. Id start them on Test E 400mg every week and EQ 400mg every week  to jumpstart 50mg tbol daily for first 4 weeks last 2 weeks nolva and clomid very simple cycle I bet they would just blow up and would probably get kicked out of the gym because they would be obviously on juice. this gym dosn't like juicers. They would never do the gear but I can dream

Shut up Clown you sound like a muscletech commercial. Will you climb back into your hole please.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #810 on: August 01, 2011, 01:18:35 PM »
whitewiddow you are officially an IDIOT ... congrats .. I also believe you are borderline insane

lol you are sometime making me laugh like no other one in here  :D

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #811 on: August 02, 2011, 05:20:26 PM »
Yeah im a little insane but I stay away from uncle franco mortacoil! I actually no more than any of you clowns. ask my anything gear related or bodybuilding related and ill answer 100% spot on..  you cant believe someone can look insane without gear? these natural gymrats are insane. even I cant believe it thats all I am saying. Gh15 is the crazy one! reas any of my posts in the steroid section and all are spot on. I post out in the gossip and opinions for a little fun. but really I know more than 90% of anyone on this forum.

whitewidow

« Reply #812 on: August 02, 2011, 05:22:52 PM »

insane yes but what did i say that is idiodtic? I was just saying its possible to look super freaky with no drugs. I cant do it, but ive seen it done.

Stavios

« Reply #813 on: August 02, 2011, 05:28:32 PM »
sagi had major health problems,, his brother work for the isreali shabaq and since im god i know everything,, all you need to know is that he had problems,, i hav elfs everywhere used to be 17 now its 25 as of last month...25 elfs devoted to the truth! and nothing but the truth! all big vets with tons of experience minmum 10 years experience

gh15 approved
;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #814 on: August 03, 2011, 01:39:40 AM »
insane yes but what did i say that is idiodtic? I was just saying its possible to look super freaky with no drugs. I cant do it, but ive seen it done.
see .. this is what I mean .. you need to log off and take some time for yourself ... indefinetly

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #815 on: August 03, 2011, 06:29:17 AM »
this guy cant be for real