Author Topic: Is this guy natural  (Read 8002 times)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Re: Is this guy natural
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2011, 02:15:19 PM »
Hahaha, talked to a girl at the gym today. Her dream was to become a "natural bodybuilder". She showed me pics of her goal. I told her that her goal isn't achievable without drugs. I also advised her to give up "the dream" because "female" bodybuilders tend to look like utter shit.

Too harsh or a good deed?  ;D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2011, 02:22:13 PM »
Check this natural gallery
http://www.thenaturalmusclenetwork.com/IFPA/IFPAGallery/IFPAGallery/gallerypage.aspx?c=MB
And its tested ...urinalysis and polygraph

I understand why they lie, they all look like shit.  :-\

BOUNCER DAVE

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2011, 03:39:07 PM »
I understand why they lie, they all look like shit.  :-\

I think that to lie should make them feel like shit.
so look like shit and feel like shit as well.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2011, 04:54:09 PM »
His weight and height are irrelevent.  There are plenty of 170lb twinks who juice their balls off.  Just looking at the fullness of his quads, arms and back this guy is obviously NOT natural.  Can't believe anyone would ever think that he was, it's obvious he's been on.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2011, 04:59:46 PM »
Ronnie Coleman was still natural when he turned pro (no steroids, can't speak for GH),

Hilarious

hahahahahahahahaha

:D :D

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2011, 07:14:28 PM »
impossible to look like that without hormones. don't be so naive. if you don't believe me find photo of guy that looks like this before hormones were synthesized.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2011, 07:23:47 PM »
Some people are just natural freaks end of and you have to accept it.
man STFU. don't even start with this "oh, but HE'S THE EXCEPTION crap. we've heard it all before. NO ONE and i repeat NO ONE looks like this naturally. not possible. no way no how.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2011, 10:34:53 PM »
LOL, this is the statement i love the most when it comes to "natural bodybuilders":

"I have known XXXXX for years and he is a close friend of mine, he has never used drugs and i have trained with him many times. XXXXXX has always been a strong motherfucker and has looked like a bodybuilder before he ever stepped a foot into a gym."

::) ::) ::)

PhysiqueNatural

« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2011, 03:03:34 AM »
I wrote a reply on the other forum saying "We are all entitled to our opinions and my opinion is he is a complete liar and not a chance he is natural."
I got a couple of replies saying "Hes natural, trust me !" and "

Yannyboy you’re entitled to your opinion, as I am mine and I suppose it was inevitable that someone was bound to say Rob isn't natural. I for one have been around natural bodybuilding for around 7 years now, Robs probably one of the best bodybuilders I've ever seen or met, and I've been lucky enough to meet Dorian and Branch as well as multiple top British Amateurs. Now some people might call it jealousy and jump on your post turning this into a haters thread stating drug tests, and polygraphs are performed and so on, but instead I'll refer to my original point. Some people are just natural freaks end of and you have to accept it.
Branch Warren, Ronnie Coleman Jay Cutler all nature freaks who would never have become top pros without superior genetics, no matter how much AAS they abused. Which is why it's often said there is far more abuse going on in amateur ranks than pros. Although that's a different can of worms reserved for a different forum section.

I think Rob is only about 185lb's if that on stage, those numbers are hardly staggering and pretty common place in nature pro bodybuilding. His superior bone structure, muscle bellies, small joints, and excellent conditioning make him appear ten times bigger than he actually is. I bet if you took him in the lab and done a fibre type analysis on him you’d find he’s got a ridicules amounts of type 2 fibres and satellite cells.

Now I'm sure we can all recall countless incidences of guys looking huge only to find out they are twenty pounds lighter than you actually thought they were. Or huge 17, and 18 year olds making there way into professional rugby teams. Why should a natural freak suddenly be accused of being unnatural with all the tools modern medicine, sports and nutritional science at his disposal in the 21st century."

Absolutely rediculous.

For me is always a main question, does the guy trains hard and i mean hard as hell, if the answer is yes than i will believe natural status along that he is reguraly tested so my opinion that's hes natural.
And that's coming from a fellow natural that's been posting pics of myself and been attacked here.  ;D But at the end we know the truth and what others think is secondary, if they believe good if not that's cool too. Tu sumerize guy looks great, back and biceps insane.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2011, 07:10:33 AM »
For me is always a main question, does the guy trains hard and i mean hard as hell, if the answer is yes than i will believe natural status along that he is reguraly tested so my opinion that's hes natural.
And that's coming from a fellow natural that's been posting pics of myself and been attacked here.  ;D But at the end we know the truth and what others think is secondary, if they believe good if not that's cool too. Tu sumerize guy looks great, back and biceps insane.

He is the same size as Dexter Jackson when he turned Pro.

In comparison to Phil Heath and when he turned Pro, this guy here is only 10lbs off (in comparison 5'5 @ 175 vs 5'9 @ 212) to Phil Heath!

Was Dexter natural turning Pro?
Was Phil Heath?

So then we ask ourselves the question, all this guy needs to do to be competitive with the names I just mentioned, TODAY, is to maybe only take a single shot of test e once a week....BUT!....IMAGINE IF! (lol) this guy were to do exactly what they do!!
Mr. Olympia for the next 10 years straight!

So why not do it? Make all that money taking first place beating Branch, Phil, Dex, Wolf, Jay......?

"guys, we just need to accept that this guy is one in a million with his....genetics"

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2011, 07:12:12 AM »

big bob is posing in the mirror

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2011, 07:13:19 AM »
He is the same size as Dexter Jackson when he turned Pro.

In comparison to Phil Heath and when he turned Pro, this guy here is only 10lbs off (in comparison 5'6 @ 175 vs 5'9 @ 212) to Phil Heath!

Was Dexter natural turning Pro?
Was Phil Heath?

So then we ask ourselves the question, all this guy needs to do to be competitive with the names I just mentioned, TODAY, is to maybe only take a single shot of test e once a week....BUT!....IMAGINE IF! (lol) this guy were to do exactly what they do!!
Mr. Olympia for the next 10 years straight!

So why not do it? Make all that money taking first place beating Branch, Phil, Dex, Wolf, Jay......?

"guys, we just need to accept that this guy is one in a million with his....genetics"

Well, he has morals and doesn't take bodybuilding serious enough to shoot drugs...  ::) ::) ::)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2011, 12:07:08 PM »
yeah morals and shooting steroids are obviously related...  ???

Stavios

« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2011, 12:20:57 PM »
as natural as my cock

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2011, 12:21:09 PM »

big bob is posing in the mirror
didn't know that Bob and Nasser where roomies. Cool!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2011, 12:59:40 AM »
Dude, look at his arms! This guy is about as natural as injecting synthetic testosterone into your glutes.
Whats not natural about that ?  :D

heycomedy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2011, 01:18:58 AM »
This picture has been posted on another forum where a few guys have assured me he is natural.
I don't believe them and want to know what you guys think, especially GH15.

as natural as a man buttslamming a man
capitalism baby!