Author Topic: SS looking large and in-charge !!!!!!  (Read 2887 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
SS looking large and in-charge !!!!!!
« on: July 29, 2011, 01:39:05 PM »

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: SS looking large and in-charge !!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 05:29:32 PM »
Bullshit, SS doesn't like peanut butter.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 06:58:33 PM »
LMAO! ;D

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 08:35:05 AM »
SS stopped for speeding

At 182 m.p.h., he was covering almost the length of a football field every second on his Suzuki Hayabusa motorcycle.

If he hadn’t stopped for State Trooper Jason Heinzl at 11:30 a.m. on May 23 last year, he might have made it from Des Plaines to the Magnificent Mile in less than seven minutes.

As it stands, the man has what officers believe is the fastest speeding ticket ever recorded in the Chicago area — and likely the state.

“When I looked at the radar and saw 182, I couldn’t believe it,” said Heinzl, who clocked Jones going more than three miles a minute in what he characterized as “moderate” traffic, before Jones surprised him by stopping.

“I asked him why he didn’t run and he said, ‘I wasn’t in the mood to run. If I’d wanted to run, I’d have run.’”

The man, of the 4900 block of West Huron, was fined $375 and ordered to buy high-risk insurance, according to court records and the Illinois Secretary of State.

Contacted via Facebook this week, the man who rides with the Chicago RedLiners motorcycle club, did not dispute that he was exceeding the 55 mph limit but claimed he’s too big to have been going as fast as police say.

“I’m a 6-5, 355-pound guy and there is no way in hell I was going that fast on damn crotch rocket . . . NO WAY!!!!!,” he wrote, adding that his bike was fitted with an electronic speed governor.

Racers who have legally pushed modified Hayabusas well above 200 mph on the Salt Flats at Bonneville, Utah, say his weight would not have limited his speed.

“We actually add weight for traction,” said Becca Livingston, who helped put together a 260 mph bike and has seen an unmodified Hayabusa go 179 mph on the salt and a stock bike with the governor removed hit 183.

But aerodynamics play a larger role at such high speed, she said, “And he may not be a very streamlined shape.”

Justin Burton, a postdoctoral scientist at the University of Chicago’s physics department, agreed that 182 mph was “not outside the realm of possibility” although he cautioned that “increased surface area would increase drag.”

A pair of motorcyclists caught doing 150 mph on I-94 in 2009 are the next fastest speeders ever caught. Under a new law that took effect in January, anyone breaking the limit by more than 40 mph faces probation or jail time.
R

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 04:47:03 PM »
SS stopped for speeding

At 182 m.p.h., he was covering almost the length of a football field every second on his Suzuki Hayabusa motorcycle.

If he hadn’t stopped for State Trooper Jason Heinzl at 11:30 a.m. on May 23 last year, he might have made it from Des Plaines to the Magnificent Mile in less than seven minutes.

As it stands, the man has what officers believe is the fastest speeding ticket ever recorded in the Chicago area — and likely the state.

“When I looked at the radar and saw 182, I couldn’t believe it,” said Heinzl, who clocked Jones going more than three miles a minute in what he characterized as “moderate” traffic, before Jones surprised him by stopping.

“I asked him why he didn’t run and he said, ‘I wasn’t in the mood to run. If I’d wanted to run, I’d have run.’”

The man, of the 4900 block of West Huron, was fined $375 and ordered to buy high-risk insurance, according to court records and the Illinois Secretary of State.

Contacted via Facebook this week, the man who rides with the Chicago RedLiners motorcycle club, did not dispute that he was exceeding the 55 mph limit but claimed he’s too big to have been going as fast as police say.

“I’m a 6-5, 355-pound guy and there is no way in hell I was going that fast on damn crotch rocket . . . NO WAY!!!!!,” he wrote, adding that his bike was fitted with an electronic speed governor.

Racers who have legally pushed modified Hayabusas well above 200 mph on the Salt Flats at Bonneville, Utah, say his weight would not have limited his speed.

“We actually add weight for traction,” said Becca Livingston, who helped put together a 260 mph bike and has seen an unmodified Hayabusa go 179 mph on the salt and a stock bike with the governor removed hit 183.

But aerodynamics play a larger role at such high speed, she said, “And he may not be a very streamlined shape.”

Justin Burton, a postdoctoral scientist at the University of Chicago’s physics department, agreed that 182 mph was “not outside the realm of possibility” although he cautioned that “increased surface area would increase drag.”

A pair of motorcyclists caught doing 150 mph on I-94 in 2009 are the next fastest speeders ever caught. Under a new law that took effect in January, anyone breaking the limit by more than 40 mph faces probation or jail time.

Bullshit! SS doesn't stop for the pigs 8)