Author Topic: McCain erupts: Conservatives are lying to America  (Read 5288 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: McCain erupts: Conservatives are lying to America
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2011, 12:28:27 PM »
LMAO.. did you read the paper, i wont spoil it for you but you enjoy your alarmist propaganda. Since you are not involved in science i geuss you will not actually look at the paper and data.

Just so you know this guy, who wrote this little blurb signed an agreement stating god controls the climate and we can do nothing about it, he also works for the heartland institute, the one that helped phillip morris persuade people second hand smoke was harmless. Also his journal remote sensing is a bad gateway and is known to be pure shit. Why dont you actually investigate the shit you post? or do you just enjoy confirmation bias so much titles are enough for you?

Whatever Luke, I have yet to see any of your scientist show concrete proof the globe warming and cooling is influenced by man. More theory that jackass's like yourself want to pass off as fact.

The fact is the earth has been going through cooling and warming cycles for millions of years.

http://www.thegwpf.org/the-climate-record/2802-alan-carlin-a-multidisciplinary-science-based-approach-to-the-economics-of-climate-change.html
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2011, 12:29:16 PM »
http://scienceblogs.com/deltoid/2010/05/james_m_taylor_hides_the_decli.php

look at the data, this guy is a flat out lying sack of shit, he has been caught manipulating data before as well.

Nice job 33 picked a real good paper to back your "the liberals and sheep and will believe anything" bit. Fucker left out whole seasons

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2011, 12:32:29 PM »
Whatever Luke, I have yet to see any of your scientist show concrete proof the globe warming and cooling is influenced by man. More theory that jackass's like yourself want to pass off as fact.

im not the luke, LOL, i was around along time ago and i generally despise that fucking midget homo with the ponytail. I have tons of data, global warming is true, is it being caused solely by humans definitely not, are we contributing based on the acceleration and where it is occuring i would have to say yes.

You just agreed with a paper that is full of lies and your argument is to immediately attack me, it just shows you intellect and academic quality to agree with whatever because it suits you.

before i give you evidence, tell me, would anything change your mind? is so what, what kind of evidence do you want and will it even matter? seriously, why do you disagree with global warming, is it political or scientific.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2011, 12:38:37 PM »
im not the luke, LOL, i was around along time ago and i generally despise that fucking midget homo with the ponytail. I have tons of data, global warming is true, is it being caused solely by humans definitely not, are we contributing based on the acceleration and where it is occuring i would have to say yes.

You just agreed with a paper that is full of lies and your argument is to immediately attack me, it just shows you intellect and academic quality to agree with whatever because it suits you.

before i give you evidence, tell me, would anything change your mind? is so what, what kind of evidence do you want and will it even matter? seriously, why do you disagree with global warming, is it political or scientific.

I didn't bother to read the paper, I have read more than enough from people who don't have an agenda or financial stake in man made global warming. The earth goes through warming and cooling periods, not a revelation. Solar activity, jet stream.....

The reason I attack you is I don't like you, your an arrogant ass, who thinks he/she/it is the smartest person in the room. A typical left winger.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2011, 12:47:23 PM »
I didn't bother to read the paper, I have read more than enough from people who don't have an agenda or financial stake in man made global warming. The earth goes through warming and cooling periods, not a revelation. Solar activity, jet stream.....

The reason I attack you is I don't like you, your an arrogant ass, who thinks he/she/it is the smartest person in the room. A typical left winger.

this is getbig, this is a debate board. You make judgements based on arguments, while i help countless people on here via pms etc..

i admit im wrong all the time, you cannot apparently=arrogance. There is nothing arrogant about thinking im smarter then people who resort to lies to prove there points, i would say to anyone who didn't call you guys out for supporting lies and shit papers morons. I hope you sense my arrogance when you continue believing your lies. man up and face reality son, the world doesn't work the way you would like and i would prefer people like you stay away from anything meaningful if this is a common theme in your life.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2011, 12:49:35 PM »
this is getbig, this is a debate board. You make judgements based on arguments, while i help countless people on here via pms etc..

i admit im wrong all the time, you cannot apparently=arrogance. There is nothing arrogant about thinking im smarter then people who resort to lies to prove there points, i would say to anyone who didn't call you guys out for supporting lies and shit papers morons. I hope you sense my arrogance when you continue believing your lies. man up and face reality son, the world doesn't work the way you would like and i would prefer people like you stay away from anything meaningful if this is a common theme in your life.

Sorry - you claim obama policies have not had their opposite stated effect and result.   Either you are too ignorant and uninformed to realize how ludicrous that is or you are flat out lying.   

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2011, 12:50:50 PM »
Sorry - you claim obama policies have not had their opposite stated effect and result.   Either you are too ignorant and uninformed to realize how ludicrous that is or you are flat out lying.   

nice change of subject

apology for posting a bunk article?

admit you where wrong? here comes the arrogance im claimed to hold.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2011, 12:55:37 PM »
nice change of subject

apology for posting a bunk article?

admit you where wrong? here comes the arrogance im claimed to hold.

There is data all over the map over so called "global warming"     

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2011, 01:05:49 PM »

Another long winded empty rant what a surprise. I would prefer people like you stay in your parents basement, and actually learn something about the real world before you venture out. The common theme in my life is critical thinking, not regurgitating others thoughts.

What could you be possibly be helping people with on Getbig?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2011, 01:07:41 PM »
Guys, in fairness he is attacking thier political judgement, he isnt attacking thier ideas. Im a conservative, but conservatives have always sucked when it comes to political strategy. Theyre great on public policy but they suck on politics. Liberals live in an ideological bubble and conserivates live in a political bubble.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2011, 01:13:39 PM »
Another long winded empty rant what a surprise. I would prefer people like you stay in your parents basement, and actually learn something about the real world before you venture out. The common theme in my life is critical thinking, not regurgitating others thoughts.

What could you be possibly be helping people with on Getbig?

things im not truly suppose to help people with, ie medical advice, health advice etc. I do it for nothing in return and have had a ton of pms about issues like that. I have compassion for sick people because i have went through illness myself.

you just demonstrated that you do not use critical thinking skills by quoting that paper and basically using it to argue against global warming. That is not critical thinking, you also seem to keep attacking me personally as if i care or it makes your argument stronger.

are you a christian? slightly off topic but relates to critical thinking.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2011, 01:20:15 PM »
things im not truly suppose to help people with, ie medical advice, health advice etc. I do it for nothing in return and have had a ton of pms about issues like that. I have compassion for sick people because i have went through illness myself.

you just demonstrated that you do not use critical thinking skills by quoting that paper and basically using it to argue against global warming. That is not critical thinking, you also seem to keep attacking me personally as if i care or it makes your argument stronger.

Are you a doctor?

I posted a link, you can read the paper, I quoted nothing from said paper. Yes I attack you, and I will continue to, well because like I said I don't like you.

What exactly does being Christian have to do with anything?

Necrosis, interesting choice for a handle, I going to assume that it started in your cranium.

Now I know who you are, your MooseJay
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2011, 01:24:55 PM »
Are you a doctor?

I posted a link, you can read the paper, I quoted nothing from said paper. Yes I attack you, and I will continue to, well because like I said I don't like you.

What exactly does being Christian have to do with anything?

Necrosis, interesting choice for a handle, I going to assume that it started in your cranium

cant answer the question? can you? it shows that you believe men can walk on water, that snakes can talk and that noah was 600 years old, it refutes your claim to living your life by rational thought as faith is irrational by definition or put another way belief without evidence.

you answer my question ill answer yours

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2011, 01:31:40 PM »
cant answer the question? can you? it shows that you believe men can walk on water, that snakes can talk and that noah was 600 years old, it refutes your claim to living your life by rational thought as faith is irrational by definition or put another way belief without evidence.

you answer my question ill answer yours

You have no point as usual, you seem to think that if someone has faith, everything they say is automatically illogical.

Obama claims to be Christian, but you think he is highly intelligent, how can that be?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2011, 01:37:27 PM »

WTF does being a Christian have to do with critical thinking?

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2011, 01:39:29 PM »

To moosegay it seems to be a real issue.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2011, 01:41:25 PM »

Obama, Al Gore, Clinton all claim to be Christians, so I really dont know this fools' point. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2011, 01:58:29 PM »

You have no point as usual, you seem to think that if someone has faith, everything they say is automatically illogical.

Obama claims to be Christian, but you think he is highly intelligent, how can that be?

i did not say that, again reading comprehension is lacking here. You said you live your life by critical thinking, that you dont regurgitate thoughts yet you are a christian.

alot of intelligent people are religious, they just dont live there life by rational analysis, they entertain an idea of compartmentalization.

i think my point is quite clear 33, pretty obvious is it not?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2011, 02:01:54 PM »

i did not say that, again reading comprehension is lacking here. You said you live your life by critical thinking, that you dont regurgitate thoughts yet you are a christian.

alot of intelligent people are religious, they just dont live there life by rational analysis, they entertain an idea of compartmentalization.

Are you a TA gimmick  ?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2011, 02:04:21 PM »
Are you a TA gimmick  ?

I'm thinking a KCBaller gimmick.  Notice the inappropriately used small "i"?  Very coincidental?

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2011, 04:36:40 PM »

Ok moosejay, I was wondering what happened to your dumbass, guess you reinvented yourself yet again. Same talking in circles, with no point then the obligatory pat yourself on the back for a job well done ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2011, 04:39:09 PM »

I'm thinking a KCBaller gimmick.  Notice the inappropriately used small "i"?  Very coincidental?

Has to be moosejay, notice he picked the name necrosis, kinda of coincidence that he was posting on here about the very thing happening to his hand/arm then he disappeared for a while.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2011, 04:52:29 PM »
Rand Paul Calls McCain “A Troll”

(Politico) — The “Lord of the Rings” metaphors crept into the debt-limit fight on Thursday, as tea-party heroes fired back at Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) who mocked members of the conservative grassroots movement as “tea-party hobbits.”

“I’d rather be a hobbit than a troll,” freshman Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) said on a conference call when asked by POLITICO about McCain’s remarks. “I think in reading the books, the hobbits were the heroes. They overcame great obstacles, and I think I’d rather be a hobbit than a troll.”

Quoting from a Wall Street Journal editorial, McCain said “tea-party hobbits” were mistaken to think that if Republicans refuse to raise the debt ceiling and the government defaults on its loans, President Barack Obama would get the blame.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0711/60151.html

A true fiscal conservative lays it out flat for the liberal McCain.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2011, 05:09:02 PM »
Has to be moosejay, notice he picked the name necrosis, kinda of coincidence that he was posting on here about the very thing happening to his hand/arm then he disappeared for a while.

look at when i joined you meatbag lol, i was around with kiwiol and sarcasm where posting a shit ton, to top it off i have modded the nutrition board for quite a while.

my previous username was usmokepole titty boy.

proving you liars wrong=talking in circles. Why dont you go support another fraudulent study then claim to have read enough to know its a hoax, you are a clown.

lets support the tea party who want to default so they can fuck the economy and blame it on obama hoping they gain from untold suffering, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh, global warming is a hoax see this paper showing made up data by a moron who believes in intelligent design.

keep circle jerking each other while your country goes down the shitter, i just fucking hope they dont fuck up the world because of it.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2011, 05:23:17 PM »
look at when i joined you meatbag lol, i was around with kiwiol and sarcasm where posting a shit ton, to top it off i have modded the nutrition board for quite a while.

my previous username was usmokepole titty boy.

proving you liars wrong=talking in circles. Why dont you go support another fraudulent study then claim to have read enough to know its a hoax, you are a clown.

lets support the tea party who want to default so they can fuck the economy and blame it on obama hoping they gain from untold suffering, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh, global warming is a hoax see this paper showing made up data by a moron who believes in intelligent design.

keep circle jerking each other while your country goes down the shitter, i just fucking hope they dont fuck up the world because of it.

Never heard of you and I was around then, too.

"proving you liars wrong=talking in circles." You do nothing of the sort. You make shitty straw man arguments and then bounce from the thread when refuted on them. Another shitty troll that can't substantiate any of the trash he says so he chooses to bomb us with dissertations devoid of any substance.