Author Topic: kevin levrone is a beautiful man  (Read 34114 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: kevin levrone is a beautiful man
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2011, 03:17:48 PM »
not even dude

actualy he is most lilley the bodybuilder that most women will go for if they went for bodybuilder,,s most normal females liked his look very much ,, they prefered it to be 190-210lb but they liked it never the less

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2011, 03:24:47 PM »
actualy he is most lilley the bodybuilder that most women will go for if they went for bodybuilder,,s most normal females liked his look very much ,, they prefered it to be 190-210lb but they liked it never the less

gh15 approved

WOMAN LIKE CONDITION. THE THING THAT SEPARATES LEVRONE FROM OTHERS IS THAT HE BROUGHT THE SIMILAR CONDITION THAT ONE BRINGS AT 190-210 BUT AT 240, 250, OR WHATEVER HE WAS AT. THOSE 50 OR SO LBS AND NO CONDITION CHANGE, NO GUT CHANGE, ETC.  SO OBVIOUSLY ITS APPEALING.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2011, 03:32:24 PM »
The fact thqt Cutler has multiple o's and guys like Kevin haven't won it once is tragic.
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2011, 03:35:02 PM »
The fact thqt Cutler has multiple o's and guys like Kevin haven't won it once is tragic.

very tragic,, but! i dont think jason will be talked abotu much in future...and you already see how much kevin been talked about ...he is talked about more than chiwawa he talked about like you talk about dorian ..so its not alwyas in the title...you have to leave something behind that scream greatness ...he did

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2011, 03:45:49 PM »
handsome Kev

l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2011, 03:47:21 PM »
also,, the first 2 min of the first posted video with creed,, probbaly the best bodybuild motivation video in history of bodybuilding,, it is a very much what advanced bodybuild should be like ,, it is ofcourse the epidom of it ,,,its not possible for everyone to look like that at 240...but! it is what bodybuilder should aim at at the absolit top ,, as in condition and as big as you can get for your self,,

while most look at the delts arms pecs traps...what i look is the waist...take a look at that waist...no gut no balooned insulina balonie,, tight conditioned with animalistic leaness and condition ,, the reason i keep coming to this tread is because...this! is what bodybuild is all about,, it is frank zane taken to the absolit maximus size,,

what you see kevin there is the biggest conditioned bodybuilder can get to while remaining like old time bodybuilders...this is right there is the best a bodybuilder EVER looked like,, you will never see or train or be around bodybuild who look better,, he was the exact! border between the weirdos today and the greats of the past,,

this is what bodybuild should be about,, even if you cant get there...even if you are nto as good lets say you are bobbie and you coudnt get to kevin level....still! notice bobbie remained with the past he didnt go nuts and did a trey brower balonie or the fellas of today balonie,, he did the best he could with what god gave him

this is what bodybuild is all about friends,,

kevin will be remembered very well ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2011, 04:02:24 PM »
gh15 have you watched this on dvd? the youtube vids do not do it justice (like most of the bodybuilding videos)

imo

kevin has the best relaxed arms ever
best front upper body

If he truly trained his legs, with squats and such, he may have beaten coleman in 2002, but even then, he was blown away by ronnies back double biceps (his lat spread was good) and no match for colemans horse legs

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2011, 04:11:12 PM »
Levrone is already much much more popular than Dorian, and Haney...and many many other bodybuilders of past and present.  Kevin Levrone is probably the most popular and beloved BBer other than Ronnie.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: kevin levrone was a beautiful man
« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2011, 04:25:52 PM »
was?

Like some former pros , after they lose a lot of mass when they retire they really go over the edge.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2011, 06:17:31 PM »

ok brother ::)

Stop acting like a homo please.. he looks like an ape!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2011, 06:26:41 PM »
what an amazing bodybuilder,, i just watched that video you put with the creed song ,, what a great great bodybuilder,, really make you think about what we deal with here last 10 years,, kevin will be remembered very well

gh15 approved

QFT.. That's BB to me.

Like you said at those certain time marks in the video how he looks.. he is a big guy but he doesnt look stupid, in clothes he looks graceful and not cartoonish but well put togeather - very pleasing to the eye and thats what BB is all about.  8)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: July 28, 2011, 06:31:21 PM »
Damn GH really knows his shit.. Knows what bodybuilding is supposed to be and whats its all about.

who are these people claiming hes some kid playing everyone as an expert from his mama's basement??  ??? Show yourselves, read his posts and learn something!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2011, 06:33:28 PM »
QFT.. That's BB to me.

Like you said at those certain time marks in the video how he looks.. he is a big guy but he doesnt look stupid, in clothes he looks graceful and not cartoonish but well put togeather - very pleasing to the eye and thats what BB is all about.  8)

Great points man. A huge bodybuilder that waddles around looks ridiculous. Kevin looked like a jacked up football player or something. Awesome looks to go with it. Watching one of Wolf's or Cutlers videos is boring as fuck. I cut them off after like a minute they look like lethargic train wrecks being fattened up for the slaughter. Kevin is very inspiring.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2011, 06:34:53 PM »
An absolutely normal picture. I mean who doesn't love to slouch in on his building rooftop in a jean vest and a thong.
I know I enjoy it. :-[

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: July 28, 2011, 06:35:23 PM »
Great points man. A huge bodybuilder that waddles around looks ridiculous. Kevin looked like a jacked up football player or something. Awesome looks to go with it. Watching one of Wolf's or Cutlers videos is boring as fuck. I cut them off after like a minute they look like lethargic train wrecks being fattened up for the slaughter. Kevin is very inspiring.

Aint that the damn truth !

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2011, 06:49:10 PM »
Stop acting like a homo please.. he looks like an ape!

L0L

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2011, 06:58:12 PM »
So it turns out the recipe for the best bodybuilding genetics are a white father and African American mother.  Who knew?  This happened with Paul Dillett and Kevin Levrone.  Kevin's father was Italian and he said much of the reason he turned to steroids and BBing was because he didnt know who his father was.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2011, 06:58:20 PM »
no man has ever looked better than at 1:16 ;)

E
E

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2011, 06:59:41 PM »
So it turns out the recipe for the best bodybuilding genetics are a white father and African American mother.  Who knew?  This happened with Paul Dillett and Kevin Levrone.  Kevin's father was Italian and he said much of the reason he turned to steroids and BBing was because he didnt know who his father was.

was that in that recent write up about him? where he admitted to using nandrolone,anadrol, and test for the first time in his life? ;)
l

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2011, 07:02:41 PM »
Kevin Levrone, the real "Beautiful Man With Glasses"

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #95 on: July 28, 2011, 07:06:19 PM »
always liked Parker, he's a man with good taste :D

oh and "no homo"
l

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2011, 07:13:19 PM »
was that in that recent write up about him? where he admitted to using nandrolone,anadrol, and test for the first time in his life? ;)

i forget where he said it, might be a LevroneReport.com video, but he said injecting made him feel like an outlaw, which was easy because he had no relationship with his father

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2011, 08:38:04 PM »
how come ?

example are you saying his kidney's are finished  (or soon to be) because of the constant abuse of diuretics ?

i d like to know that too actually.what kind of price a guy like Sagi will have to pay and why?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2011, 09:25:15 PM »
one of the best ever
You got that right.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2011, 09:40:30 PM »
I had to watch the videos again. I have seen them many of times. All I can say is Keivn had a great powerful looking physique. He was strong as hell and trained heavy, but with great form. I miss the good ole days of BB.