Author Topic: Bachmann Declares Husband Off Limits In Campaign — After Slamming Michelle Obama  (Read 7148 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
the point of this thread is her hypocrisy.

It's undeniable.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
 ::)  The point of this thread turned out to be calling Bachmann's husband a homosexual.   ::) 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
::)  The point of this thread turned out to be calling Bachmann's husband a homosexual.   ::) 

and bashing a 47 year old mother of 2 children for not meeting the GB.com standard of "hotness"

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Hahaha, all the Obama cronies flocking to this thread while ignoring the threads about the economies.

Carry on with your American Idol culture, drones.

Perhaps you can let us know what Bachmann eats for lunch on Wednesday? Things like that are very important to America.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Hahaha, all the Obama cronies flocking to this thread while ignoring the threads about the economies.

Carry on with your American Idol culture, drones.

Perhaps you can let us know what Bachmann eats for lunch on Wednesday? Things like that are very important to America.

cronies?

LOL

dumbass

Fury

• Getbig V
cronies?

LOL

dumbass

Sorry, "mindless ball-waxer" is indeed more fitting. It's true that you're not really a close friend of him, just a cult-like worshiper. A slave to the DNC.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Sorry, "mindless ball-waxer" is indeed more fitting. It's true that you're not really a close friend of him, just a cult-like worshiper. A slave to the DNC.

clearly something you know well judging from your posts on this board

Fury

• Getbig V
clearly something you know well judging from your posts on this board

Ironic given your staunch defense of your God-King's program.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
White liberal guilt.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Ironic given your staunch defense of your God-King's program.

god-king ?

clearly you've never read my posts

which "program" are you referring to

the program of not defaulting?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You defend obamacare stim bill etc.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You defend obamacare stim bill etc.

as opposed to doing absolutely nothing which was your plan

yes, I did

do we need to go over all the Repubs who were against it and then turned around and took the money and praised it

Fury

• Getbig V
god-king ?

clearly you've never read my posts

which "program" are you referring to

the program of not defaulting?

I think it's great that you're helping out the Africans by staunchly defending the money dumped into their hygiene programs. You go, girl!

Did you volunteer to start the same program in San Fran?

How cute that you care about a default now, though. Should have thought about that when your God-Kings were running our country into insolvency, mindless Obama slave.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
My plan would have worked.  Yours is already a proven failure.

Fury

• Getbig V
My plan would have worked.  Yours is already a proven failure.

Doing nothing is wrong so let's craft the shittiest piece of legislation this country has ever seen and will only serve to further drive this country's economy into the ground.

Got to love the thought process of your typical Bay-Area liberal. Far-leftist insanity on display here.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I think it's great that you're helping out the Africans by staunchly defending the money dumped into their hygiene programs. You go, girl!

How cute that you care about a default now, though. Should have thought about that when your God-Kings were running our country into insolvency, mindless Obama slave.

funny how you bring that up

I never posted on that thread but you can't seem to stop thinking about it

maybe you should consult with Marcus Bachmann

Fury

• Getbig V
funny how you bring that up

I never posted on that thread but you can't seem to stop thinking about it

maybe you should consult with Marcus Bachmann

Don't you live in San Fran? Methinks I'm not the one that should be worrying about homosexuality tendencies.

Not that there's anything wrong with being gay. Funny how you Obama slaves, being such staunch defenders of gays and all, seem to love alluding to homosexuality in a negative manner. Hypocrites through and through.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Don't you live in San Fran? Methinks I'm not the one that should be worrying about homosexuality tendencies.

Not that there's anything wrong with being gay. Funny how you Obama slaves, being such staunch defenders of gays and all, seem to love alluding to homosexuality as being something negative. Hypocrites through and through.

I don't live in San Francisco and I couldn't give less of a shit about your homosexual tendencies

If you find that you're bothered by them I've read that Marcus Bachmann can cure you

Fury

• Getbig V
I don't live in San Francisco and I couldn't give less of a shit about your homosexual tendencies

If you find that you're bothered by them I've read that Marcus Bachmann can cure you

Interesting enough that you seem to perceive washing testicles as a sign of heterosexuality.

It's alright, dude. I'm sure the Castro throws some real ragers for your type. You know, the blatantly closeted adult men who can't come to grips with it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Interesting enough that you seem to perceive washing testicles as a sign of heterosexuality.

It's alright, dude. I'm sure the Castro throws some real ragers for your type. You know, the blatantly closeted adult men who can't come to grips with it.

I don't perceive it as anything other than something you can't seem to stop thinking about and talking about

what is it that you find so fascinating about it?

Necrosis

• Getbig V

repubs own the majority of the accountability for the debt, also, how many times did they increase the debt limit under bush?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
repubs own the majority of the accountability for the debt, also, how many times did they increase the debt limit under bush?

7 times in total and 4 of those times Repubs had both houses of Congress

For some reason Repubs didn't seem to care about the debt or deficit during Bush Administration

Still nothing compared to the 17 times that is was raised during Reagan Administration (and he almost tripled the debt during his two terms)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama voted against the debt ceiling increase.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Obama voted against the debt ceiling increase.

he readily admitted he was playing politics at the time and it was a mistake.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
he readily admitted he was playing politics at the time and it was a mistake.

And?   Why is he not playing politics now?