Author Topic: RIPTROPIN VS. ND BLUES VS NOVOTROPIN  (Read 32449 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: RIPTROPIN VS. ND BLUES VS NOVOTROPIN
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2011, 03:38:35 PM »
I got my kits for this show, enough to run 10 a day. After that I have 15 kits coming, maybe I'll rub something like this on my rebound w high test and slin and be a SHW next year LOLOLOLOL.

Stavios

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2011, 03:39:38 PM »
damn it now I want to try it again thinking back about it  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2011, 03:40:11 PM »
I got my kits for this show, enough to run 10 a day. After that I have 15 kits coming, maybe I'll rub something like this on my rebound w high test and slin and be a SHW next year LOLOLOLOL.
lmao  ;D

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2011, 04:05:58 PM »
if you looking to be big, then you going to have to go bigger than 500mg/week
is this your first cycle?

NO IVE BEEN ON 250-375 FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS. MOVING IT UP TO 500 WHEN THAT TIME COMES. I RESPOND QUITE WELL ON SUCH DOSES. ALWAYS USING HUMAN GRADE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2011, 04:07:14 PM »
I did it because I read something on a british board about a "guru" on there who did it this way

monday: 20 iu
tuesay: 30iu
wed: 40 iu
thurd: 40 iu
friday: 50iu

and the rest of the month he would take ghrp-6 and shits like that.

honnestly I have to say, thinking back about it, that week I gained about 15 lbs

but: I couldn't train chest with dumbell or barbell. I couldn't even close my hand, and this last for about a month

I had trouble holding a fork, I couldn't finger my gf without some major pain haha

but seriously it made my physique take a different look especially in the traps and delts, but might have been only water retention or something

it looked good tho ;D

HOW MUCH OF THE GAINS DID YOU RETAIN?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2011, 04:10:48 PM »

WHICH GH?

DO IT & REPORT BACK?

FROM WHAT IM READIN STAV THAT SOUNDS KINDA COOL. SOMETHING I WOULD DEF TRY....MAYBE ON MY 2ND ORDER OF GROWTH HORMONA!!!!  :D
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Stavios

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2011, 04:27:47 PM »
HOW MUCH OF THE GAINS DID YOU RETAIN?

hard to say cause I started dieting right before that while dropping the test also so lost a lot of weight afterward

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2011, 04:32:18 PM »
hard to say cause I started dieting right before that while dropping the test also so lost a lot of weight afterward

I WANT TO TRY THIS WHILE DIETING. LIKE THE LAST FEW DAYS. WONDER WHAT'D HAPPEN.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2011, 04:47:32 PM »

I WANT TO TRY THIS WHILE DIETING. LIKE THE LAST FEW DAYS. WONDER WHAT'D HAPPEN.

Probably look like kukelo kid offseason chipmunk cheeks.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2011, 05:24:57 PM »
so is ND bluetops realy decent or what??? I always hear people talking about how their hands are numb ect so they must be good....

but nobody ever says they got ripped to the bone on 6 iu's....they just say they got numb hands....all I know is if I get legit HGH im not gonna be bragging about sides...Im gonna be posting before and after pics of looking like a bad mother fucker  ;D

Thats why it seems like these nd blues have good marketing and pumpers behind them....but not much more....cause you can easily put stuff in there to give you numb hands and water retention....to mimic sides of HGH...

So has anyone ever gotten great results for nd bluetops??? or just good sides???  ;D

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2011, 05:52:21 PM »
Probably look like kukelo kid offseason chipmunk cheeks.

LOL YA...BUT JUST FOR 1 WEEK. I HATE THE FAT FACE...HATE IT. BUT 1 WEEK? I CAN DO IT. I WONDER HOW THE REBOUND EFFECT WOULD BE IF I DID IT FOR THE LAST WEEK OF A DIETING PHASE, THEN NEXT WEEK WENT TO MORE OF A GAINING PHASE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2011, 07:36:52 PM »
Mega man-

Been running blues 10iu for 8 weeks. Up 10 lbs and leaner. Dieting on higher calories than I was eating offseason without gh. Hands growing. Dick growing. Hair and nails grow fast. Sleep like crazy, nap every day or fall asleep driving.

The stuff is good. Go ahead and pay 4-7x for pharm grade, me I'll run these thank you very much.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2011, 07:40:18 PM »
Mega man-

Been running blues 10iu for 8 weeks. Up 10 lbs and leaner. Dieting on higher calories than I was eating offseason without gh. Hands growing. Dick growing. Hair and nails grow fast. Sleep like crazy, nap every day or fall asleep driving.

The stuff is good. Go ahead and pay 4-7x for pharm grade, me I'll run these thank you very much.

Can you elaborate on your dick growing???  ;D You mean you are horny? Or can HGH realy make my cock bigger??? :D

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2011, 08:17:09 PM »
Can you elaborate on your dick growing???  ;D You mean you are horny? Or can HGH realy make my cock bigger??? :D

IT CAN INCREASE SIZE...UR HANDS, UR NOSE, UR HEAD, UR DICK, ALL CAN GROW. DEPENDS ON PURITY, DEPENDS ON DOSAGE, DEPENDS ON RESPONSE...ONE REASON I FEAR GH IS I CANNOT LOSE MY FACIAL APPEARANCE. I HOPE I DONT LOOK DEFORMED.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2011, 08:48:55 PM »
Cock is about 3/4" longer and thicker around. I'm average in the dick dept but now I have a thick lil baby arm. Confirmed by GF, a few days ago she was squirming while I boned her and pleaded for me to slow it down. After, she pulled it out and looked at me funny and said "Ok you were right, that stuff can grow your cock."

Also, theEsquire (my training partner) has grown 2 shoe sizes.

You need more testimonials?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2011, 09:08:26 PM »
Cock is about 3/4" longer and thicker around. I'm average in the dick dept but now I have a thick lil baby arm. Confirmed by GF, a few days ago she was squirming while I boned her and pleaded for me to slow it down. After, she pulled it out and looked at me funny and said "Ok you were right, that stuff can grow your cock."

Also, theEsquire (my training partner) has grown 2 shoe sizes.

You need more testimonials?

DID U SEE SIMILAR GROWTH FROM A LESSER DOSAGE...LIKE 5IU ISH.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2011, 09:21:38 PM »
DID U SEE SIMILAR GROWTH FROM A LESSER DOSAGE...LIKE 5IU ISH.

Dunno, started at 10iu. What's the point in fucking around? If you're gonna do it, do it.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2011, 09:44:25 PM »
Dunno, started at 10iu. What's the point in fucking around? If you're gonna do it, do it.

THAT'D COST ME DOUBLE....IM STILL A KID. 5IU FOR A KID MY AGE IS A LOT OF CASH. I SEE UR POINT THO.

PEOPLE AT OTHER PLACES WANT ME TO START AT 2IU. FUCK THEM.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2011, 10:16:30 PM »
I think you fucking around with us. Who else dick grew from using high amounts of gh?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2011, 12:57:00 AM »
I think you fucking around with us. Who else dick grew from using high amounts of gh?

The combo of test and GH made my cock thicker, length I'm pretty sure is the same, but what Rearden says is possible
My feet also grew, about 2cm more on length
Thunderdome approved

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2011, 01:29:46 AM »
I'm not fucking around. I follow the gh15 bible, I don't lie.

And there should be age verification for this board. Kids shouldn't be fucking around with AAS and ghona.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2011, 01:53:43 AM »
you fellas are funny lol

the man who provides!,, lol that sound creepy lol

peppy haha lol

man,, the gh15 language is taking over lol i really didnt mean it to be this way lol,, but!

back to the subject...yes the nd blues and anything out of nordic ripp you to the bone....to the one who asked,, it changes physiqe...and not 6 months anything,, a bodyhbuilder at 12% will need 2-3 months to be ripped 5 iu a day

again you need aas with it ,,remember you want the muscle to develop not only get leaner but also get beefier,,

this tread is funny lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2011, 03:58:05 AM »
I'm not fucking around. I follow the gh15 bible, I don't lie.

And there should be age verification for this board. Kids shouldn't be fucking around with AAS and ghona.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D you crack me up RM!

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2011, 04:45:01 AM »
so is ND bluetops realy decent or what??? I always hear people talking about how their hands are numb ect so they must be good....

but nobody ever says they got ripped to the bone on 6 iu's....they just say they got numb hands....all I know is if I get legit HGH im not gonna be bragging about sides...Im gonna be posting before and after pics of looking like a bad mother fucker  ;D

Thats why it seems like these nd blues have good marketing and pumpers behind them....but not much more....cause you can easily put stuff in there to give you numb hands and water retention....to mimic sides of HGH...

So has anyone ever gotten great results for nd bluetops??? or just good sides???  ;D
Numb hands doesn't mean that your GH working, not at all, in fact the only time i got my hands numb ( but real numb that was unbearable at nights)
was when i jumped to 10iu too soon, before that i ran it from 2 to 8iu upping the dose slowly, changes came weekly even on 2iu, but ofc the changes were much noticeable on 8iu.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2011, 04:52:47 AM »
you fellas are funny lol

the man who provides!,, lol that sound creepy lol

peppy haha lol

man,, the gh15 language is taking over lol i really didnt mean it to be this way lol,, but!

back to the subject...yes the nd blues and anything out of nordic ripp you to the bone....to the one who asked,, it changes physiqe...and not 6 months anything,, a bodyhbuilder at 12% will need 2-3 months to be ripped 5 iu a day

again you need aas with it ,,remember you want the muscle to develop not only get leaner but also get beefier,,

this tread is funny lol

gh15 approved

The language thrives because it's born of enough truths that skeptics become followers. It's important to note that those of us who have put ourselves through the trial and error that you have are the biggest believers. Why? Well, you've streamlined the process and written a handbook for all we already knee to be evident.