Author Topic: IFBB Hartford - Results - Troy Alves, Winner of the Battle of Champions!  (Read 7584 times)

newmom

What was the prize money?

not alot

10k to Troy Alves

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
not alot

10k to Troy Alves

good check for troy, moms, given, after all this yrs, he still doesn't have a sponsor. good athlete if you have over 40 supplements or vitamins.   

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
good check for troy, moms, given, after all this yrs, he still doesn't have a sponsor. good athlete if you have over 40 supplements or vitamins.   
Him and his boy, Michael Jai White share similar luck...
Both need more exposure...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Him and his boy, Michael Jai White share similar luck...
Both need more exposure...

i don't get the sponsors and him.  population is getting older and he and kevin levrone are a good fit for pushing mature products. once you get past kai, phil and jay there isn't much left, no body real high profile, except evan and maybe now kulco?  horrible generation of pros for troy not to be getting a monthly check.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
i don't get the sponsors and him.  population is getting older and he and kevin levrone are a good fit for pushing mature products. once you get past kai, phil and jay there isn't much left, no body real high profile, except evan and maybe now kulco?  horrible generation of pros for troy not to be getting a monthly check.
I think Troy was overshadowed by Darrem Charles, Melvin, Richard Jones, and even JOJ back when all were sponsored by Muscletech (wasn't Troy with Muscletech?), plus Darrem and Melvin were the kings of the 10k shows...Troy's main knock was lack of hammies---but now he is Mr. conditioning and he wears that well---instead of trying to be bigger with his frame---he is doing what Dex told Melvin to do, and Melvin never listened, now look where he is---where is he?