Author Topic: A Tea Party Triumph  (Read 3168 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: A Tea Party Triumph
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2011, 09:30:38 AM »
Really?  Again you oversized dope, show me one post in my 60k posts saying that.  Even one will do. 

And yes, we are on the verge of collapse. 

you said the majority of his term was good.. You said he did good for 6 straight years.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2011, 09:39:09 AM »
you said the majority of his term was good.. You said he did good for 6 straight years.

I said he was ok for his first term, I agree with that.   It was the second term which was a disaster and wiped out any good he did in the first term.

However, the present thug took the worst of Bushs' last two years and tripled it.     

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2011, 09:41:38 AM »
I said he was ok for his first term, I agree with that.   It was the second term which was a disaster and wiped out any good he did in the first term.

However, the present thug took the worst of Bushs' last two years and tripled it.     

you said the first 6 years of his term was good..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2011, 09:43:19 AM »
you said the first 6 years of his term was good..

Geez dude - you really are cracked in the fucking head. 

How many times do I have to go over this? 

I have been entirely consistent on my feeling about GWB. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2011, 09:44:30 AM »

Geez dude - you really are cracked in the fucking head. 

How many times do I have to go over this? 

I have been entirely consistent on my feeling about GWB. 

you said majority of his tenure was good.. its cool.. you supported Bush.. hey.whatta ya gonna do

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2011, 09:47:20 AM »
you said majority of his tenure was good.. its cool.. you supported Bush.. hey.whatta ya gonna do

And it was. 

It was once he decided to pursue amnesty for illegals in 2005, dubai ports, etc everything started coming off the rails.  Not to mention appointing Bernake and letting the wars linger on and on and on. 

And once that witch pelosi came in, he mailed it in and let the nation slide right into collapse by going along with her insanity. 

The idiot you voted for took the very worst of GWB and times it by 10. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2011, 10:00:43 AM »
ya can't call it a tea party victory if the loudest voices in the tea party are voting AGAINST it.

They got some moderate reduction in spending, but they didn't get to deal with the issue before the election as they desired.

Neither side won - they both compromised.  For either side to claim a win is stupid.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2011, 10:03:10 AM »
ya can't call it a tea party victory if the loudest voices in the tea party are voting AGAINST it.

They got some moderate reduction in spending, but they didn't get to deal with the issue before the election as they desired.

Neither side won - they both compromised.  For either side to claim a win is stupid.

Funny considering if obama had his way, pelosi were still in speakership where this would have ended up instead. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2011, 10:06:43 AM »
Funny considering if obama had his way, pelosi were still in speakership where this would have ended up instead. 

Yes, and if Rand Paul had his way, we'd be talking about when we start the penny plan to reduce the deficit to zero in 8 years.

Since neither the Tea Party nor Obama got their way, it's called a compromise.  neither 'won'.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2011, 10:07:43 AM »
Yes, and if Rand Paul had his way, we'd be talking about when we start the penny plan to reduce the deficit to zero in 8 years.

Since neither the Tea Party nor Obama got their way, it's called a compromise.  neither 'won'.

Obama would never agree to anything balancing the books. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2011, 10:08:46 AM »
Im not a far left liberal. And i don't like any of the wars. I don't think we need to be spending the bread for that. But don't sit here and tell me that Obama went from zero to -$14trillion.. because that's total bullshit.

Republicans kill me... They run up the defect.. and its all good.. Obama does it... spending is out of control...

Republicans say government stay out of our shit..but then pass the patriot act.
Republicans say Government needs to shrink, but then create "Department of homeland security"
Shit is fucking hilarious, that from a ideological standpoint, there is no fucking difference. But in some peoples eyes.. one had a majority successful term and the other one is the 2nd coming of Castro

Has nothing to do with who fucking ran it up. It has everything to do with the fact we're nearly $15 TRILLION in debt and the country is insolvent. I don't give a fuck who did it, I just want it fixed.

That's the problem with this partisan shit. Everyone is happy to point fingers but no one wants to do anything to fix it. They think that because the RINOs ran it up with the help of Pelosi and Co. that the Dems should be allowed to do it unchecked for 8 years. That would be "fair", right? This country's long-term fiscal health be damned as long as it is "fair".

By the way, a large number of the "Republicans" in the Tea Party are first-term members of Congress and aren't the least bit culpable for the debt run up by the past Congresses. They're just doing what Americans elected them to do.

The entitlement welfare state is failing in Europe and its failing here. Time to put it down and get this country back on its feet.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2011, 10:22:57 AM »
Obama would never agree to anything balancing the books. 

agreed, but this has nothing to do with original topic.  Did the tea party "win"?

They got some of their way, as did Obama.  They both won some, and they both lost.  Both blinked.  Surely, you'll have d-bags arguing "but we won 51% and Obama only won 49%", but the sane thinker knows both sides compromised and both got some of what they wanted.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2011, 10:24:50 AM »
agreed, but this has nothing to do with original topic.  Did the tea party "win"?

They got some of their way, as did Obama.  They both won some, and they both lost.  Both blinked.  Surely, you'll have d-bags arguing "but we won 51% and Obama only won 49%", but the sane thinker knows both sides compromised and both got some of what they wanted.

Why are you even bothering trying to spin it? It's the far-left that's acknowledging the Tea Party won, not the Tea Partiers themselves.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2011, 10:26:17 AM »

The fact that the RINO's, the MSM, people like yourself who spend every waking moment trying to prop up obama, and other devotees of this horrible admn, have tried at every step to disparage the tea party people and they are still there plugging away is a good sign that they are relevent and effective.

Again - the problem is obama.   Until he is gone, anything meaningful that will improve the nation and economy will be impossible.    

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2011, 10:29:34 AM »
Why are you even bothering trying to spin it? It's the far-left that's acknowledging the Tea Party won, not the Tea Partiers themselves.

the far-left is playing the victim card here, as you'd expect them to.

The far-right is doing it too - Crying about how they're STILL going to vote against it.  Connie mack was on msnbc this morning whining about how obama bullied the repubs, and he had to vote against it because it completely missed what the tea party wanted.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2011, 10:33:24 AM »
Again - the main obstacle is obama.   Like I keep saying he is the worst cock block this nation has ever had. 

Until he is long gone, nothing remotely productive will occur. 

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2011, 10:51:15 AM »
It would be ironic if Tea Party Repubs and liberal Dems in the House both voted against this bill.  The Dems have more to lose by voting against it, because there would be a risk of a debt ceiling stalemate where entitlement programs go unfunded.