Author Topic: Evan Centopani Speaks on becoming a father  (Read 31675 times)

Robgun1

• Getbig III
Re: Evan Centopani Speaks on becoming a father
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2011, 07:11:11 PM »
Duck and dive is right.  I commend him on that.  He is very aware of how to manipulate the bodybuilding public opinion of himself.  He is playing it smart.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2011, 09:05:48 PM »
awesome thread.  ;D :D

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2011, 09:27:21 PM »
awesome thread.  ;D :D

So awesome and full of actual facts that I am fucking shocked it's still here.  ;D

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2011, 08:45:48 PM »
All kidding aside, Are there any + or - on conceiving a child while on the juice

What conclusion has anyone met on this subject?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2011, 01:44:55 AM »
Centopani lives in a glass house.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2011, 01:50:40 AM »
see another one that had a daughter.

i have had 3 boys
irongearco.com

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2011, 02:29:44 AM »

Meso_z

• Getbig V

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2011, 07:38:51 PM »
Centopani lives in a glass house.

Not funny man.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2011, 12:31:34 AM »
dont forget my friend,,,we have phytoextrogen also in everything,,,in plastics also when we drink water from plastic it seeps into the water the plastic making estrogen,,,,hormone testosterone is most important to get cause its not everyone like estrogen,,,,we dont need to fight to keep up estrogen we need to fight to keep hormonal up,,,

SCARY!!

how can i avoid these plastic hormones?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2011, 12:36:26 AM »
Not funny man.
"T.I.N.J

stands for

THIS IS NO JOKE."

ROFLMAO!!!! ;D

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2011, 05:29:48 PM »
 ;D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2011, 05:43:48 PM »
im sure yo uwouldnt,,,have told he had ugly baby  ::) have you ever met anyone tell someone they had augly baby???

I have,,,its being honest when I say it

I hate when ppl show me their babies on iPhone or some other shit. They all look the same to me and I couldn't care less lol.. But of course I act like it's very cool "Damn, cute. Looks just like you!".. Esp. annoying are these whos only major accomplishment in life is having a kid (resembles me of bragging about owning a cawk. Like it's something you need to work very hard for..).

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2011, 05:46:30 PM »
Evan seems like quite a peaceful guy.
Does his wife allow him to have a computer?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2011, 05:50:25 PM »

He can have it till 10PM, then she pulls the plug.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2011, 06:00:51 PM »
I hate when ppl show me their babies on iPhone or some other shit. They all look the same to me and I couldn't care less lol.. But of course I act like it's very cool "Damn, cute. Looks just like you!".. Esp. annoying are these whos only major accomplishment in life is having a kid (resembles me of bragging about owning a cawk. Like it's something you need to work very hard for..).
  Because it's hard to only care about yourself  ::). It's not easy being responsible for another life 24/7. Your young bro, I understand. Live it up while you can

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2011, 06:19:13 PM »
  Because it's hard to only care about yourself  ::). It's not easy being responsible for another life 24/7. Your young bro, I understand. Live it up while you can

Noone really "pushes" one to take that responsibility, nor it's an "accomplishment", everyone are fucking, even inceredibly stupid african ppl somehow manage to raise their kids. And "I can" in this case is - "If I want".

On the other hand I agree with you - it's a tough "job" (the one I personally wouldn't be interested in. As K.Lagerfeld said "I don't believe in a fatherhood". But that's just my point of view.).

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2011, 08:58:50 PM »
Noone really "pushes" one to take that responsibility, nor it's an "accomplishment", everyone are fucking, even inceredibly stupid african ppl somehow manage to raise their kids. And "I can" in this case is - "If I want".

On the other hand I agree with you - it's a tough "job" (the one I personally wouldn't be interested in. As K.Lagerfeld said "I don't believe in a fatherhood". But that's just my point of view.).
Isn't he kinda on the Goodrum tip?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2011, 11:45:19 PM »

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2011, 05:18:24 AM »
Evan's about as cute and sweet as they come.  What a great guy.  All the best to him and his beautiful family.  :)

You're quite the sweetie yourself...

Good article. Evan seems like a good guy and at least he's got his life's priorities right - can't be a pro bodybuilder forever.
Indeed, words of wisdom from Jase the Ace.

Evan seems like a good guy and congrats to him.
Thanks for the kind words...
On the other subject, my daughter was conceived within wks 3-4 of a 500/wk sus and 400/tren cycle. I was scared to death at first of potential negative effects as I had been cycling for several years but she is/was fine.
...but please stick to the topic:me

Evan is a class act and mature man. I'm a fan.
Thanks Howard, but the feeling's not entirely mutual.
What he knocked up another chick?
I'm a machine, dude!
You talking about the MD board stalking Evan did? Then the girl  falls for John Romano? So Evan goes back to the ex GF and shoot the load and impregnates her?
Yes, that's the story we've agreed to stick to...
For several reasons. I actually went back to my room after dinner (alone) and just slept. 
Considerate of you to stick to that story, thanks!
Duck and dive is right.  I commend him on that.  He is very aware of how to manipulate the bodybuilding public opinion of himself.  He is playing it smart.
That how to get ahead in this game,son. Well, that & the ability to suck a phenomenal dick.
Does your Mom get tired of being ridden like public transport?

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2011, 05:22:33 AM »
dude sucks.  never gonna be Mr.Olympia

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2011, 05:30:22 AM »

You're absolutely right. I guess I should have prefaced what I said with, it's very demanding to raise a child the right way and put their needs above your own. Anyone can just pump them out, get on welfare, and not teach their kids a damn thing about right or wrong and how the world works. Trust me at 23-24 I wasnt thinking I would ever have have kids. I only cared about getting jacked, going to nightclubs to get fucked up and pick up bitches LOL!! But here I am 10yrs later with a son. No more kids for me though, dont wanna take the chance of having a girl HAHA!!

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2011, 05:45:57 AM »
You're absolutely right. I guess I should have prefaced what I said with, it's very demanding to raise a child the right way and put their needs above your own. Anyone can just pump them out, get on welfare, and not teach their kids a damn thing about right or wrong and how the world works. Trust me at 23-24 I wasnt thinking I would ever have have kids. I only cared about getting jacked, going to nightclubs to get fucked up and pick up bitches LOL!! But here I am 10yrs later with a son. No more kids for me though, dont wanna take the chance of having a girl HAHA!!

I don't say I will never ever have a kid, I may do it for a female I care, but I'm indifferent toward kids myself, never dreamed about having one and I'm genereally too big of an egoist to sacrifice my personal time to someone else as much as a responsible parent should sacrifice (not to mention that I've created so much meaning in my life that there's just no "empty space" to fill in with a "kid"). I'm 26 already btw, tho' I've known exactly, with every little detail - what I want to do with my life from about 19yo, kids never were in that list. Sometimes I find it strange when people can't imagine how one couldn't care less about having kids (not you, but generally speaking). The same I can't grasp the infatuation with news about celebrieties having a baby. Maybe it's a media blowing it out of proportion, but all the hunt for the pics, who'll publish it first, etc... beyond stupid.

And if I'd have one, I'd like it to be a son too. The worst case scenario - a sociopath criminal/white trash/druggy... still better than a full blown whore, jumping cocks like a monkey :/

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2011, 08:56:24 PM »
No shit, right?    You just got to have them for the right reasons.  If you can do that, most likely you wont fuck your kid up.

I bet some supps that Evan wont let his kid anywhere near the fucking internet. His fiancee too for that matter. Its just a situation that nothing good can come of.  :o

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2011, 09:11:48 PM »

Damn that made me laugh haha ;D