Author Topic: Magikusar's daily/weekly musings  (Read 75616 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Obama is for the rich
« Reply #700 on: December 03, 2012, 09:44:52 AM »
Great comeback douchbag. Except for this debacle of an "election" I have been very far off in this four years this asshole has been in office. Here ya go kool aid boy....

http://www.heritage.org/research/projects/taxmageddon-interactive-map 

you have literally no idea what any of this means. We know you are a simpleton. You still think the election was rigged, that romney would win in a landslide etc. etc. you are a walking mis-information bot.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #701 on: December 03, 2012, 09:46:17 AM »
Stop pretending there's a difference between Republicans and Democrates. Reagan, Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. all grew the government and had open borders. Some of you people obviously don't know how high the income tax rates were in this country over the past century. Hell, if the top rate were 50%(which it isn't) the rates would still be lower than what some of your great granddads were paying.

Agree - difference is all on mental paper and to keep the muppet show going.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #702 on: December 03, 2012, 09:47:18 AM »
no it's not, do you understand percentages, how is 250k which is in the top 3% nationally  not wealthy?

One, it's how much you NET, not how much you gross. $250K in California is barely middle-class. $250K in Florida goes much further.

Two, who cares if it's wealthy. Why do some people think they have the right to other people's money, especially when the issue is excessive SPENDING on the government's part?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #703 on: December 03, 2012, 09:49:09 AM »
One, it's how much you NET, not how much you gross.

Two, who cares if it's wealthy. Why do some people think they have the right to other people's money, especially when the issue is excessive SPENDING on the government's part?

The undying spirit of communism - the witch hunt for everything "wealthy" has been turned on.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #704 on: December 03, 2012, 09:49:48 AM »
One, it's how much you NET, not how much you gross.

Bingo.  They are claiming that these taxes will bring in $20 billion a year. Big fucking deal.  They can cut $100 billion a year in military spending without anyone noticing.  Bring the military down from $800 billion to $600 billion.  Problem solved.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: December 03, 2012, 09:53:28 AM »
Bingo.  They are claiming that these taxes will bring in $20 billion a year. Big fucking deal.  They can cut $100 billion a year in military spending without anyone noticing.  Bring the military down from $800 billion to $600 billion.  Problem solved.

Military spending is absurd.

why are you against the rich paying the say percentage of income as a middle class family? do you think they take that money and hire people with it? I can tell you they do not, they save it, store it offshore, put it in the bottom line. Why the fuck would anyone hire more people to do a job less people can do?

none of this trickle down bullshit makes any sense.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #706 on: December 03, 2012, 09:56:17 AM »

why are you against the rich paying the say percentage of income as a middle class family? do you think they take that money and hire people with it? I can tell you they do not, they save it, store it offshore, put it in the bottom line. Why the fuck would anyone hire more people to do a job less people can do?

It's their money. They can do what they want with what is THEIRS (not yours).

What doesn't make sense is this crackpot idea that, just because you exist, you're entitled to the fruits of someone else's labor.

Plus, as is always the case, it always STARTS with the rich; but, it never ENDS with the rich.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #707 on: December 03, 2012, 09:58:03 AM »
you have literally no idea what any of this means. We know you are a simpleton. You still think the election was rigged, that romney would win in a landslide etc. etc. you are a walking mis-information bot.

Whatever you say dude, you need to come to grips that your boy screwed this county over big time and lemmings like you fell for it.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #708 on: December 03, 2012, 09:59:22 AM »

But a family making $250k is NOT rich.  That is what I am arguing.  Where they came up with this number is absurd.  In Cali making $259k as a family might allow you to live in an overpriced $600k home, have two cars and no savings.  That is not Wealthy.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #709 on: December 03, 2012, 10:05:56 AM »
But a family making $250k is NOT rich.  That is what I am arguing.  Where they came up with this number is absurd.  In Cali making $259k as a family might allow you to live in an overpriced $600k home, have two cars and no savings.  That is not Wealthy.

They just voted to raise taxes on themselves. Their state tax now is over 13%.

And people wonder why folks are bailing California and moving to states like Texas.

The $250K number is used (and that number changes, depending on audience); so they can hit the middle class, when they don't get enough money from the really rich folks.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #710 on: December 03, 2012, 10:10:17 AM »
do you think the pavement and streets you use fell out of the blue sky one day for free?

Nope!

But, half the people in this country didn't pay for those roads and streets (They're the main ones, whining about taking other people's money, screaming "fair share"). The ones that did paid a disproportionate amount.

Do you think a poor person signed your paycheck?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #711 on: December 03, 2012, 10:13:58 AM »

do you think the filthy rich organisation which signed my paycheck didnt make sure to take all the advantage in the world on my workforce-labour before doing so?

:D

You made a deal with them. You'll perform a particular service for them at their company (I'm sure they paid for your training and education to do that job); they will pay you a certain amount of money and benefits.

They invested in you; OF COURSE, they want to recoup that investment and make a profit.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: December 03, 2012, 10:15:52 AM »
Nope!

But, half the people in this country didn't pay for those roads and streets. The ones that did paid a disproportionate amount.

So much for all that "fair share" crap.

Do you think a poor person signed your paycheck?

You seem to think that those paying similar effective rates as the middle class=COMMUNISM. Listen the poor can't afford to help, it would be stupid to suggest across the board equal taxing, this is where logic comes in. Why are families making enough to get by paying more for the roads, police etc that everyone uses, I would argue the rich actually use more of these services.

You seem to think everyone has an equal oppurtunity, they don't, some people are stupid, sick or have bad circumstances. Not everyone can work hard and become rich, it's a lie, most of the rich in this country are rich because of their family, Mittens for example. They are not even suggesting they pay a heavy burden, just similar amounts.

The rich/elite are raping the country, banks,wallstreet and you support them.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #713 on: December 03, 2012, 10:16:39 AM »
Fuck, Wiggs must be right that the world is going to end because I for once agree with McWay.  Time to get the bunker setup boys.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #714 on: December 03, 2012, 10:17:12 AM »
You made a deal with them. You'll perform a particular service for them at their company (I'm sure they paid for your training and education to do that job); they will pay you a certain amount of money and benefits.

They invested in you; OF COURSE, they want to recoup that investment and make a profit.

that's fair, whats not fair is using tax havens,loopholes, paying sub standard wages like wal-mart etc.

it's not black and white unfortunately. ethics has to play a part.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #715 on: December 03, 2012, 10:20:59 AM »
I keep on hearing about capping mortgage write offs. Why not just limit it to one home?  Why limit it on people who depend on it for 1 home?  Doesn't make sense.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #716 on: December 03, 2012, 10:24:21 AM »
You seem to think that those paying similar effective rates as the middle class=COMMUNISM. Listen the poor can't afford to help, it would be stupid to suggest across the board equal taxing, this is where logic comes in. Why are families making enough to get by paying more for the roads, police etc that everyone uses, I would argue the rich actually use more of these services.

You seem to think everyone has an equal oppurtunity, they don't, some people are stupid, sick or have bad circumstances. Not everyone can work hard and become rich, it's a lie, most of the rich in this country are rich because of their family, Mittens for example. They are not even suggesting they pay a heavy burden, just similar amounts.

I never claimed everyone can become rich. But, it's not due necessarily to lack of opportunity. Sometimes, it's due to bad decisions, which have CONSEQUENCES.

What's a lie is that taking money from those who earn it and giving it to those that don't is going to make everything better. It doesn't matter if Romney inherited his wealth or not (BTW, he started his company almost from scratch, INSTEAD of taking his father's company), IT'S HIS, not yours or anyone else. You aren't entitled to it.

I worked hard to give to my children. Once I give it to THEM, it's THEIRS, not yours or that of any other whiny, entitlement-complex-ridden Obama supporter.

Most of the millionaires in this country are first-generation, to the tune of 80%. If you don't believe me, look at all these famous rappers who seem to love Obama. Jay-Z didn't inherit his money; Ludacris didn't inherit his money. Curtis Jackson almost literally had his nicknames' worth of capital (50 Cent), when he started.

You are of the naive beliefs that the government (also comprised of RICH PEOPLE) are going to "level" the playing field. They will do no such thing. They will simply pad the pockets of those who got them in office. It was Obama's bright idea to push the Bush tax cuts to expire next month.

And YOU support them.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #717 on: December 03, 2012, 10:30:11 AM »
I never claimed everyone can become rich. But, it's not due necessarily to lack of opportunity. Sometimes, it's due to bad decisions, which have CONSEQUENCES.

What's a lie is that taking money from those who earn it and giving it to those that don't is going to make everything better. It doesn't matter if Romney inherited his wealth or not (BTW, he started his company almost from scratch, INSTEAD of taking his father's company), IT'S HIS, not yours or anyone else. You aren't entitled to it.

I worked hard to give to my children. Once I give it to THEM, it's THEIRS, not yours or that of any other whiny, entitlement-complex-riddled Obama supporter.

Most of the millionaires in this country are first-generation, to the tune of 75%. If you don't believe me, look at all these famous rappers who seem to love Obama. Jay-Z didn't inherit his money; Ludacris didn't inherit his money. Curtis Jackson almost literally had his nicknames' worth of capital (50 Cent), when he started.

You are of the naive beliefs that the government (also comprised of RICH PEOPLE) are going to "level" the playing field. They will do no such thing. They will simply pad the pockets of those who got them in office.

And YOU support them.

I support a rational tax plan that doesn't allow taxable income to be avoided in some cases and not in others. I support equal treatment not pandering to the rich because the politicians are bought. I don't want your money, I have enough, I simply think this bullshit lie the GOP has obviously entrentched in your head that the rich paying equal percent of income tax is bad or takign their money. What about the middle class worker, aren't you taking their money, they worked hard for it right? The logical extension of your argument is one for all, all for one yet you probably got government back loans, use roads and police officers, enjoy public parks etc such bullshit. It only works if everyone is helping and right now the elite are not, they are raping, romney for example is raping, he has offshore tax havens, why is that fine? he has fake contributions to a bullshit church.

so all for one, one for all MCWAY, well only when it comes to the middle class, let's tax them at 30%.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #718 on: December 03, 2012, 10:34:08 AM »
You seem to think that those paying similar effective rates as the middle class=COMMUNISM. Listen the poor can't afford to help, it would be stupid to suggest across the board eoqual taxing, this is where logic comes in. Why are families making enough to get by paying more for the roads, police etc that everyone uses, I would argue the rich actually use more of these services.

There's nothing stopping you from becoming wealthy

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #719 on: December 03, 2012, 10:44:09 AM »
I support a rational tax plan that doesn't allow taxable income to be avoided in some cases and not in others. I support equal treatment not pandering to the rich because the politicians are bought. I don't want your money, I have enough, I simply think this bullshit lie the GOP has obviously entrentched in your head that the rich paying equal percent of income tax is bad or takign their money. What about the middle class worker, aren't you taking their money, they worked hard for it right? The logical extension of your argument is one for all, all for one yet you probably got government back loans, use roads and police officers, enjoy public parks etc such bullshit. It only works if everyone is helping and right now the elite are not, they are raping, romney for example is raping, he has offshore tax havens, why is that fine? he has fake contributions to a bullshit church.

so all for one, one for all MCWAY, well only when it comes to the middle class, let's tax them at 30%.

The lie entrenched in your head is that this is a revenue issue. It's NOT. It's a SPENDING problem.

It doesn't matter how much you tax, if you're spending way more than you take into your coffers.

Yet, instead of addressing that issue, you think demonizing CERTAIN millionaires (not all millionaires, especially if they're liberals and entertainers or promote certain left-winged policies) and taking their cash will fix the problem. It WON'T; it never has. And, I certainly didn't hear you complain when GE's CEO paid ZILCH in taxes in 2010; he got promoted to a cabinet position on Obama's team.

Then again, he also ran MSNBC.......Coincidence? Hmmmm.......

Who says Romney's donations to his church are "fake", other than you based on NOTHING more than your disdain for religion? Imagine that. Romney actually GIVES of his own money VOLUNTARILY, without having a law to do so.

BTW, I'm not taking anyone's money and don't have government-backed loans. I do and have used public parks (my tax dollars helped pay for them; why shouldn't I use them?). And where did you get the idea that I'm taking money from middle-class workers?

Worst of all, you seem to forget that the rich ALWAYS find ways to mitigate taxes, regardless of party or ideology. When the government raises taxes on them, they raised the prices of their goods and services on YOU.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #720 on: December 03, 2012, 11:00:15 AM »
that's fair, whats not fair is using tax havens,loopholes, paying sub standard wages like wal-mart etc.

it's not black and white unfortunately. ethics has to play a part.

Who decides what is "sub-standard" and what isn't?

People don't create businesses to make sure YOU make a living. They do so to make sure THEY make a living.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #721 on: December 03, 2012, 12:42:16 PM »
Not sure. I posted a list of tax increases somewhere on here.

Coach have you ever thought about moving away from California? Doesn't seem like the kind of state that goes with your ideology. And their State income tax will be 15% before the end of the decade.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Why do we let the fed simply print money? its stealing
« Reply #723 on: December 03, 2012, 01:04:11 PM »
fed should be shut down

http://endthefedusa.ning.com/