Author Topic: Polar Bear kills in Norway  (Read 8371 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: Polar Bear kills in Norway
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2011, 03:19:24 PM »
Gorilla has thick skin and immense thresshold for pain, the polar bear's slow swipe (if it landed) would not effect it by much.  If the gorilla got a hold of its paw with its hands it could tear its limb down in two!  One strike from the gorilla's granite-forearm on the back of the bear and it would bust its spine sending it to immediate death.

Large make kodiaks have crushed bisons skulls with single swipes...real talk.
Trans Milkshake.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2011, 03:35:52 PM »

Large make kodiaks have crushed bisons skulls with single swipes...real talk.

So can a 100 lb chimpanzee.  Now imagine how much extra force a 600 lb mountain gorilla would have ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2011, 11:27:50 PM »
Chuck Norris won't have any problem with both of them...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2011, 11:56:23 PM »
How would you defend yourself against a Polar Bear with no gun BDB?
Where is the honey badger when we need him most?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2011, 12:21:53 AM »
So can a 100 lb chimpanzee.  Now imagine how much extra force a 600 lb mountain gorilla would have ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE
No 100 pound chimp has ever crushed a Bison's skull, let alone with one swipe...As the American Bison is located in N. AMerica, and the chimp in Africa. And there have been no reports of a 100 pound chimps in Africa crushing Water Buffalo skulls (the next best thing to a American Bison)....nor do i think even Gorillas....African Water Buffalo are know to be mean as fuck...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2011, 12:23:56 AM »
:P

Has to be one of the most epic fights ever featured on getbig

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2011, 01:58:58 AM »
 I would really like to see Teddy do this to a mountain gorilla. Would love to see it just try and watch it gets all it's claws teared apart one by one.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

L0L A P0LAR BEAT W0ULD EAT A M0UNTAIN G0RILLA ALIVE.

lesaucer

« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2011, 08:17:28 AM »

L0L A P0LAR BEAT W0ULD EAT A M0UNTAIN G0RILLA ALIVE.

lol, as soon as the bear bite or claw the gorilla, it will get so fucking pissed that with one single punch would break the polar bear entire face, and then its gonna go cry in the corner

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2011, 02:56:39 PM »
lol, as soon as the bear bite or claw the gorilla, it will get so fucking pissed that with one single punch would break the polar bear entire face, and then its gonna go cry in the corner
I'M GUESSING Y0U'RE J0KING. THE PUNCH WILL JUST TICKLE A P0LAR BEAR. A MALE P0LAR BEAR WEIGHS 1800 LBS AND TAKES 0N 2 T0N WALRUSES F0R LUNCH. ALS0 HAULS 3 T0N WHALES 0UT 0F THE SEA. A P0LAR BEAR HAS FANGS AND CLAWS.  A P0LAR BEAR IS THE LARGEST KN0WN LAND CARNIV0RE. F0R ENJ0YMENT, I'D LIKE T0 SEE A MALE P0LAR DECAPITATE A MALE LI0N. I HATE LI0NS.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2011, 03:11:49 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Lol...
Trans Milkshake.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2011, 04:07:39 PM »
I'M GUESSING Y0U'RE J0KING. THE PUNCH WILL JUST TICKLE A P0LAR BEAR. A MALE P0LAR BEAR WEIGHS 1800 LBS AND TAKES 0N 2 T0N WALRUSES F0R LUNCH. ALS0 HAULS 3 T0N WHALES 0UT 0F THE SEA. A P0LAR BEAR HAS FANGS AND CLAWS.  A P0LAR BEAR IS THE LARGEST KN0WN LAND CARNIV0RE. F0R ENJ0YMENT, I'D LIKE T0 SEE A MALE P0LAR DECAPITATE A MALE LI0N. I HATE LI0NS.

Gorillas can bite through the trunk of trees and reach the pith. How does the soft flesh of a polar bear compare to that? And gorilla toddlers have been seen entertaining themselves by ripping truck tires with their bare hands. How does the soft cartilage of a polar bear's claws compare to that? So polar bears can drag 2 ton walruses out of the ocean? Gorillas can flip family sedans with one arm and could theoretically barbell row a bar with vans on each end of the bar for over 3.5 tons according to primatologists of the discovery channel(PhDs). Could the paws of a polar bear withstand a 1.75 ton pull if the gorilla grabs it and pulls it? If a polar bear fights a mountain gorilla, it would have a 5 second window to do enough damage with it's claws to the gorilla to kill it. If it doesen't, the gorilla will tear it apart limb to limb. Gorillas have been shot several times with AK-47s by poachers and still managed to kill their attackers before dying of hemorrage. Do you think a bear's claws will stop them? The only animals that can take on gorillas are those that weight multiple tons like elephants and rhinos. Only animals that have literally 100 times the mass of a gorilla have more power than it. Pound-for-pound, gorillas are the most powerful animals on Earth hands down. Like 15 Mike Tysons in his prime.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2011, 04:11:00 PM »
Assbruise and sucksmanmuscle embroiled in a bitter thong battle to the very end........loser gets top.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2011, 05:23:10 PM »
 Gorillas can bite through the trunk of trees and reach the pith. How does the soft flesh of a polar bear compare to that? And gorilla toddlers have been seen entertaining themselves by ripping truck tires with their bare hands. How does the soft cartilage of a polar bear's claws compare to that? So polar bears can drag 2 ton walruses out of the ocean? Gorillas can flip family sedans with one arm and could theoretically barbell row a bar with vans on each end of the bar for over 3.5 tons according to primatologists of the discovery channel(PhDs). Could the paws of a polar bear withstand a 1.75 ton pull if the gorilla grabs it and pulls it? If a polar bear fights a mountain gorilla, it would have a 5 second window to do enough damage with it's claws to the gorilla to kill it. If it doesen't, the gorilla will tear it apart limb to limb. Gorillas have been shot several times with AK-47s by poachers and still managed to kill their attackers before dying of hemorrage. Do you think a bear's claws will stop them? The only animals that can take on gorillas are those that weight multiple tons like elephants and rhinos. Only animals that have literally 100 times the mass of a gorilla have more power than it. Pound-for-pound, gorillas are the most powerful animals on Earth hands down. Like 15 Mike Tysons in his prime.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Y0U D0N'T UNDERSTAND. A G0RILLA WILL N0T BE ABLE T0 PENETRATE THR0UGH THE FLESH 0F A P0LAR BEAR. A BEARS CLAWS AND FANGS ARE MUCH BIGGER ALS0.  I JUST T0LD Y0U A P0LAR BEAR WEIGHS 1800 LBS  AND IS 12 FEET TALL C0MPARED T0 A TINY G0RILLA WITH SMALLER FANGS, CLAWS, AND LESS P0WER. ALS0 M0RE EASILY PENETRATED FLESH SIMILAR T0 A HUMAN.  P0LAR BEARS CAN TAKE BULLETS ALS0. AN AK 47 WILL N0T TAKE A P0LAR BEAR D0WN UNLESS IT'S 2 FULL R0UNDS. I'VE C0ME ACR0SS HUNTERS WH0 HUNTED GRIZZLY BEARS AND THEY NEVER USED AK-47'S. T00 LIGHT F0R A BEAR.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2011, 05:47:06 PM »
Getbigs Google search biologist hard at work

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2011, 05:52:58 PM »
If a Polar bear gets the gorilla in the water its over a complete tap out.

paradoxno1

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2011, 02:13:59 AM »
"That's the last time that kid will eat my porridge and sleep in my bed". Said the Polar Bear.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2011, 03:06:45 AM »
Getbigs Google search biologist hard at work

Haha exactly.

Looks like my prediction from page 1 is coming true.