Author Topic: Bob "Chic" - regarding police officers and respecting bodybuilders  (Read 12679 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Bob "Chic" - regarding police officers and respecting bodybuilders
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2011, 12:36:38 PM »
Did she or did she not choose that job?

Sorry dude... but I've had friends who are cops who were killed in the line of duty by their own damn fault.

I'm sure your sister is a fine person, but if you are a cop, well, I guess you gotta take the job with the job right?

What does she get paid to do then? Hassle John Q public?

I seriously have no idea why I even respond to this thread anymore... I think our tally on people who like cops vs. people who don't is about 5 to 30 in the threads going on about the Po-Po right now.

You're original statement is above... I'm trying to be as fair as possible in re-reading the "Sorry dude, but I've had friends who are cops who were killed in the line of duty by their own damn fault"

And it appears to be more than a simple extra "s"

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2011, 12:39:10 PM »
Did she or did she not choose that job?

Sorry dude... but I've had friends who are cops who were killed in the line of duty by their own damn fault.

I'm sure your sister is a fine person, but if you are a cop, well, I guess you gotta take the job with the job right?

What does she get paid to do then? Hassle John Q public?

I seriously have no idea why I even respond to this thread anymore... I think our tally on people who like cops vs. people who don't is about 5 to 30 in the threads going on about the Po-Po right now.

You're original statement is above... I'm trying to be as fair as possible in re-reading the "Sorry dude, but I've had friends who are cops who were killed in the line of duty by their own damn fault"

And it appears to be more than a simple extra "s"

Again,

I'm speaking in generals... When you say you've had friends who have done something do you always mean multiple people?

Seriously?

Am I the only person on the planet who speaks like this?

Has no one EVER aside from me said "Well, I knew some dudes who did some things" and it was always multiple people??!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2011, 12:42:48 PM »
Again,

I'm speaking in generals... When you say you've had friends who have done something do you always mean multiple people?

Seriously?

Am I the only person on the planet who speaks like this?

If I'm debating with someone over an issue, I try to be more careful. In THIS case, you appear to be attempting to bolster your position and or credibility by overstating the facts. It would be more reasonable in THIS case, since it is not everyday that a cop friend of yours is killed in the line of duty, to say, " I had a friend who was a cop who......" It's not like we are discussing friends who played softball..a common thing..   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2011, 12:45:48 PM »
An apples to apples comparison might be if we were discussing famous people and I had a friend who was in several movies, it wouldn't be natural for me to say

"I have friends who are actors and were in movies" just like knowing one cop who was shot and killed, it doesn't make sense to say "....well, what you said...    

Dang...got blood all over my shirt from beating this dead horse,,,

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2011, 12:46:31 PM »
If I'm debating with someone over an issue, I try to be more careful. In THIS case, you appear to be attempting to bolster your position and or credibility by overstating the facts. It would be more reasonable in THIS case, since it is not everyday that a cop friend of yours is killed in the line of duty, to say, " I had a friend who was a cop who......" It's not like we are discussing friends who played softball..a common thing..   

Well, I speak how I speak... I don't just change based upon some arbitrary criteria.

HOWEVER, since you seem to think it's some HUGE thing... "I had a friend who was a cop, who was killed in the line of duty and it was their own damn fault."

Also to note, that part of how you would notice it was singular would be because I didn't use FAULTS... I used Fault.

As Chick would say... "Not Lural".

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2011, 12:47:57 PM »
Well, I speak how I speak... I don't just change based upon some arbitrary criteria.

HOWEVER, since you seem to think it's some HUGE thing... "I had a friend who was a cop, who was killed in the line of duty and it was their own damn fault."

Also to note, that part of how you would notice it was singular would be because I didn't use FAULTS... I used Fault.

As Chick would say... "Not Lural".

uh..ok?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2011, 12:51:23 PM »
An apples to apples comparison might be if we were discussing famous people and I had a friend who was in several movies, it wouldn't be natural for me to say

"I have friends who are actors and were in movies" just like knowing one cop who was shot and killed, it doesn't make sense to say "....well, what you said...    

Dang...got blood all over my shirt from beating this dead horse,,,

Were wasting our time, bro...he isnt man enough to admit his lame attempt to sound like he had multiple examples...

He even uses 3 words in plural tense in the same sentence...certainly not some misplaced "s", or misspelling

And no, TU....no one talks like that.  

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2011, 12:57:50 PM »
Were wasting our time, bro...he isnt man enough to admit his lame attempt to sound like he had multiple examples...

He even uses 3 words in plural tense in the same sentence...certainly not some misplaced "s", or misspelling

And no, TU....no one talks like that.  

Whatever Chick.

How does it feel to by a hypocrite who is standing for the upright and staunch police force while committing felonies?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2011, 01:35:50 PM »
Whatever Chick.

How does it feel to by a hypocrite who is standing for the upright and staunch police force while committing felonies?

felonies?  What felonies am I committing? 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2011, 02:45:22 PM »
felonies?  What felonies am I committing? 

All of that illicit drug use you have committed.

Oh wait... I'm sure you're going to tell me you're "all natural".

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2011, 10:08:49 AM »
Been off the site for a few and a lot has been going on. I read a post that said most to all cops are on power trips. Not true. For sure there are guys that are. funny thing is, where I worked was a big city (about 1800 officers) and we bust the balls of the guys like that. Most often people come into contact with cops in situations like traffic stops. Of course if you get a ticket you will not be happy, but such is life. I have been cited numerous times for speeding by our camera cars and guess what? I paid my fine because I was wrong. And I was a cop at the time. If I speed I am no less deserving of a ticket than anyone else. Most often if pulled over by an actual cop, they extend some courtesy. I let more people go for minor traffic infractions than I ticketed. My thing was this..If you were polite, had a license and insurance then have a good one brother. Slow down. I chose to work in a big city because i'm not a traffic guy. I enjoyed doing invests and going after the bad guys. Never once have I ever dealt with steroids on the job as in arrests. There are cops that do them and my personal opinion is I really don't care. well then the argument comes up that it is against the law. Well Chaz Bono can go to a doctor and get testosterone injections to change his gender no problem. A women can get hormones as well. Is a cop that's taking AAS breaking the law? Yes. As we all know there are things that do not make sense and the Chaz Bono issue is one of them and a male cannot further enhance himself and his life by taking testosterone is another nonsensical issue as well. AAS do not make people rob banks. I would bet this individual had many other substances that were the major motivator for him to do a robbery. A bit more to the story I would bet.I can see a few on the board just don't like cops period, even if one saved his life he would say it wasn't fast enough or grabbed him too hard etc... This becomes a failure of one individual that has many issues and most likely a crap load of contempt for all people of authority. In other words they are just miserable and try to suck everyone around them into it with them.

Being a cop is a tough friggin' job and yes we knew it getting into it. However, you do not know to the degree what that is though until you have been in it a while. I have had about 10-12 complaints and all were unfounded and most were the complainant using the system as a way to mitigate their ticket or their arrest. Hoping lodging a complaint might help their case. I have lost many friends that were killed in the line of duty and 3 that took their own life. If any of you think that you have a rough way to go when going through a case, try being a cop. We get investigated much more thoroughly than you do.

Like someone said, there are douchbags in every job. Cops have many crappy days and sometimes you catch them on one of those days. All this talk of cops planting evidence and stealing drugs, juice etc.. So rare from my standpoint. If they get caught, guess what we hate them more than you do. That makes us hard workers out there doing the job right humping every night to keep dirtbags away from you and your family look bad. We don't go back to the district and high five these idiots. Sometimes they get called down to the garage and you can take it from there. Doing cocaine, heroin, meth is going to harm you and everyone around you in many more ways than one. Never seen a guy taking a cc or two of cyponate stealing from his family, rob, burglarize, rape, sell his kids for money on and on. I addressed that issue previously. I don't know Bob Chic, but if he uses AAS he looks like he has his life in order with a family that I've read about in the mags and contributes to society and to the bodybuilders. I.E. you cannot compare AAS to mind altering narcotics period. A whole separate animal. Testosterone is a life saver for many people.

Anyhow, sorry to ramble on people. I love reading this board/site and again, when I read I get a lot out of all of you guys and ladies. Here's a tip. Next time you get pulled over try being friendly and if you did run the light, say "yeah I messed up, i'm sorry" and I bet that might help you out. We are just like you.. except maybe Tu. He would be the cop to fly off the handle and taze you for a parking violation. Just kidding Tu.  A little.

Good post.

I've also learned through the years there will be a segment of society, usually those who bark the loudest, that you can and never will please. It doesn't matter what you do, they aren't happy with what you do. You just learn to ignore them and do your job. No one else listens to them either. 

rush223

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2011, 05:30:56 PM »
Thanks brother.( Agnostic007)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: September 06, 2011, 05:40:19 PM »
At the end of the day doing someone for roids is doing someone for something illegal so it is fine by me.

At the end of the day they are drug dealers and out to make money.

I wouldnt get myself in a tissy over it either way though