Author Topic: Dorian Yates supposed offseason cycle when he was THE MAN  (Read 7410 times)

chess315

Re: Dorian Yates supposed offseason cycle when he was THE MAN
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2011, 07:29:49 PM »
he really isnt comming off the 2 weeks break one could logicaly by theorised to keep response good in the 90s this makes perfect since hell if you was montiored by a doctor which I would guess yates was or at least had access to it makes pretty damn good sense to me

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2011, 07:49:49 PM »
Dorian had a lot of thoughts of his own but Brian did influence some of it along with Kerry Kayes, Borrenson did not not have any influence.

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2011, 12:35:32 AM »
This cycle is pure bullshit. 4,000 mg test suspension in a week?? LOL. IF he was using a 100 mg/mL ugl version that is 40 shots a week of just test suspension haha. I will bet nobody used ugl test suspension back then though when you could get human grade but it was dosed at 25 or 50 mg/mL I think???

Stavios

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2011, 12:38:02 AM »
This cycle is pure bullshit. 4,000 mg test suspension in a week?? LOL. IF he was using a 100 mg/mL ugl version that is 40 shots a week of just test suspension haha. I will bet nobody used ugl test suspension back then though when you could get human grade but it was dosed at 25 or 50 mg/mL I think???

you should definitly post more bro

8)

I say this everytime you post

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: gh15 would this be real?
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2011, 12:53:52 AM »
this is completely stupid cycle, why take the chance to wreck your liver for good by taking extreme dose of orals for almost 30 weeks, when you could just inject a shitload of EQ, deca, primo,etc.. instead... this cycle is bullshit, not even talking about ridiculous clomid dose lol... and anyway do you really think dorian took the time to mess around with clomid bullshit before a show? lol

oral toxicity of oral steroids=overrated interenet bullshit.

Back in the days before everyone and their brother was on gh and slin, guys would take dbol for year (s) on end without any problems.

I actually posted a study done on anadrol which patients took 100mg a day and experienced no signs of liver stress until the 16 week mark. :o
l

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: gh15 would this be real?
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2011, 01:12:54 AM »
oral toxicity of oral steroids=overrated interenet bullshit.

Back in the days before everyone and their brother was on gh and slin, guys would take dbol for year (s) on end without any problems.

I actually posted a study done on anadrol which patients took 100mg a day and experienced no signs of liver stress until the 16 week mark. :o

internet theories  ;D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2011, 01:16:04 AM »
That's a shitload of pins and needles... let alone new places to inject.

Geez. Screw that. 4000 mg/7 = insanity.

How could he sleep at night? No wonder he always looked so damn tired, let alone walking around n' shit. Screw that noise.