Author Topic: Whey protein is a Scam! It's a highly toxic industrial waste product!  (Read 19721 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Whey protein is a Scam! It's a highly toxic industrial waste product!
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2011, 05:15:54 PM »
Exactly right....

Best of both worlds, boys:

www.eggwhitesint.com

SPAM!!!!!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2011, 05:18:59 PM »
and yet you act like you know what a lab does?

yet again you are full of shit.

protein powders are completely fine. What you do, is spread baseless conclusions and anecdotes and pass them off as fact. the poor minions follow you like lemmings.

those who have an ability to be logical and conduct research can easily dispell your myths.

its complete BS that protein powders are worse than regular foods.

they are formulated for a specific nutrient balance and are excellent supplements. bioavailability is more often better than regular foods, and you get the precise calorific and nutrient content you want.

to say that protein powder causes thick skin and large stomachs is like saying the increase in caribbean pirate attacks since 1970 correlates with global warming- so lets stop the pirates!!- and that'll stop global warming!

dumb ass.

thank god you dont have any official role or responsibility.

if you knew teh balonie you are talking about you would yourself look at yourself like everyone here does...
you are brain washed my friend,, BRAIN WASHED

as i said before , protien powder is simply for the fella who cant eat and need the calories,, it will make you retain more water,, it will not get you advance ein bodybuild it will get you the calories you need ....it wont get you to 18 inch arm ...it will only supply you with enough calroies at the end of the day ,, what will get you to 18 inch of quality is the hormones,,

im nto against protien ,, im againt other supplements,, but! as i said before ....eggwhite drinks are MUCH better than any protien supplement,, you will build solid muscle that wont be covered by this layer of slugishness,, and no im not talking about water from hormones..im talking the layer of slugishness coming off protien poweders...its always the layer of bluur as i call it make you look like a wanna be bodybuild but not quite a bodybuilder!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2011, 05:32:32 PM »
SPAM!!!!!!!!

Well...I'm sure you like your SPAM, but I might suggest you try our eggwhites....

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2011, 05:56:29 PM »
i dont work out nor do i eat much protien yet im 6feet6 340 pounds solid

A

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2011, 05:59:20 PM »
drinking those...i dont know ,, even i with the absolit ability to drink and eat the most digusting balonie ...even i dont like the taste of those and gag in my mouth lol ,, so be careful with that,, its too yelloish and too thick and really will make you throw up if drink too fast,,reasson for eggwhites is simply convinency and consistancy of water like product,, taste like damn water or thin milk ,, the other beaters with yellow color...umm i tried few times i can do it many others cant lol but even i cant stand it what so ever

gh15 approved

There is this German supplement shop that invented the "Royal Flavor System", originally for unflavored whey protein.

They have tons of flavors now, zero calories.

Put one spoon of this into your eggwhites and it tastes better than ice cream, absolutely great.

http://www.bodybuilding-depot.de/shop/Royal+Flavour+System/S.U.+Royal+Flavour

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2011, 06:09:28 PM »
Well...I'm sure you like your SPAM, but I might suggest you try our eggwhites....

if one wishes to consume alot of eggwhites should they invest in washable towel wipes instead of normal toilet tissue?
A

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2011, 01:19:49 AM »
Exactly right....

Best of both worlds, boys:

www.eggwhitesint.com

Bob, did you ever OR still take digestive enzyme capsules to deal with digestion issues with egg whites (or any other foods which might make problems in the gut)?

Thank you

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2011, 06:13:11 AM »
The problem is whey protein and any other supplement placebos are not regulated by the FDA, so who knows what people get in their pixie powders....might as well be rice flour with flavoring.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2011, 07:56:03 AM »
The problem is whey protein and any other supplement placebos are not regulated by the FDA, so who knows what people get in their pixie powders....might as well be rice flour with flavoring.
x22.......even the real whey is crap and just media hyped...real whole eggs are a complete food.
K