Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
March 04, 2015, 01:30:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT "THE WALKING DEAD" LAST NIGHT?  (Read 2407 times)
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« on: February 09, 2015, 10:22:47 AM »

Thought it was a very good episode.....hated to see Tyrese go...he was my favorite character.....my daughters actually cried....very nice hallucinations

Report to moderator   Logged
Agnostic007
Getbig V

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 02:09:21 PM »

pretty good overall. It's just a show about zombies so you can't get too critical but one would think after surviving so long in such an enviornment it would be 2nd nature to clear a house prior to letting your guard down to the point you can't hear a walker coming up behind you. If you can be ambushed by a walker in a house at this point, you probably weren't going to last too much  longer anyway.  I would also assume time is important and every second they go without Michonne cutting the arm off was dooming him. Did they actually expect to have time to transport him back? and then what?   
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 04:22:19 PM »

pretty good overall. It's just a show about zombies so you can't get too critical but one would think after surviving so long in such an enviornment it would be 2nd nature to clear a house prior to letting your guard down to the point you can't hear a walker coming up behind you. If you can be ambushed by a walker in a house at this point, you probably weren't going to last too much  longer anyway.  I would also assume time is important and every second they go without Michonne cutting the arm off was dooming him. Did they actually expect to have time to transport him back? and then what?   

Good critique
Agnostic007
Getbig V

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 02:22:02 PM »

Last episode was good... looking forward to the next episode.
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 02:41:33 PM »

Last episode was good... looking forward to the next episode.

I thought it was a very nice calm peaceful and thoughtful episode.....it was nice to see them all clean for a change.....I liked the added touch of Rick being a police officer again and Michonne being his deputy........

also very nice punch by Glenn
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!