Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 17, 2014, 05:51:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: London's Burning! Live Play by Play  (Read 19494 times)
Nails
Getbig V

Rest In Peace Nasser PIP

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: August 09, 2011, 08:44:41 AM »

Our idiot president would say "the police acted stupidly" and call for a beer summit.   

Report to moderator   Logged
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 09, 2011, 08:45:07 AM »

Yeah, I was working in the laboratory here at uni and they made an offical announcement that the looters are heading this way...I am going to get out soon.

Bro - arm yourself  - go get some job applications to toss at the barbarians.   Job Applications are like kryptonite to these looters.  
Deicide
Getbig V

Reapers...

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 09, 2011, 08:45:35 AM »

My parents said it feels like the worst of the 60's is coming again with riots. 

So did my mother and she never writes me...shit is getting out of hand. I am getting out of here.

I hate the State.
Nails
Getbig V

Rest In Peace Nasser PIP

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 09, 2011, 08:45:40 AM »

The Showstoppa
Getbig V

Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 09, 2011, 08:46:42 AM »

It was probably due to a nil-nil tie in some soccer match.....I've seen it a thousand times.

and here in the good ole USA, if they riot outside their own shitholes (ie: South Central, LA) they would be shot. 
Nails
Getbig V

Rest In Peace Nasser PIP

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 09, 2011, 08:53:21 AM »

Shit like this wouldn't happen in Tony Sopranos city or Italy for that matter... Damn what a shame, This kind of Disrespect deserves rolling out the  Medieval Guillotine

Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 09, 2011, 08:54:48 AM »

Shit like this wouldn't happen in Tony Sopranos city or Italy for that matter... Damn what a shame, This kind of Disrespect deserves rolling out the  Medieval Guillotine

This is why my hood and Morris Park in the Bronx  never really have too much trouble.   The Mics and Wops dont put up the savages one bit. 
Imako
Competitors
Getbig V

Fallen devil

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 09, 2011, 08:56:13 AM »

Scotland Yard has apologised to Mr Duggan's family for the ''distress'' caused to them by his death. The force said that lessons need to be learnt by police and the IPCC

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/london-riots-single-shot-killed-man-20110809-1ikym.html#ixzz1UY1B8A5i

Now the police are apologising to the family of an armed drug dealer for shooting him while e had a gun in his hand
Political correctness has officially gone too far
Deicide
Getbig V

Reapers...

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 09, 2011, 08:58:29 AM »

These people are like on rage disease like 28 days later...infectious...spr eading everywhere.

I hate the State.
noc
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 09, 2011, 08:59:52 AM »

Grin

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/movers-and-shakers/sports/ref=zg_bs_tab#1

Discuss
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 09, 2011, 08:59:56 AM »

These people are like on rage disease like 28 days later...infectious...spr eading everywhere.

Nah - they are just being what comes normal to them without the usual restraints in place.  Left to their own devices, we all know what happens.  
Imako
Competitors
Getbig V

Fallen devil

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 09, 2011, 09:01:16 AM »

Whats the law in England regarding trespassing? Here if anyone comes onto your property with a weopan you are allowed shoot them, providing its a legally held firearm and youve shot off a warning shot once
Nails
Getbig V

Rest In Peace Nasser PIP

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 09, 2011, 09:02:54 AM »

cops should go around burning these animals homes, just burn them all out, and dont rebuild there for another 5-10 years, watch the scum migrate to another country or back home
Deicide
Getbig V

Reapers...

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 09, 2011, 09:03:19 AM »

Whats the law in England regarding trespassing? Here if anyone comes onto your property with a weopan you are allowed shoot them, providing its a legally held firearm and youve shot off a warning shot once

It's bad, actually if you injure a trespasser you will go to jail! for self-defence!

I hate the State.
jedibrat
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 09, 2011, 09:07:03 AM »

There was a famous case a few years ago where a farmer shot a burglar in the back inside his farmhouse and was convicted of the killing. It may have been a lesser charge than murder, but regardless, a civilian is limited to "reasonable use of force" when dealing with trespassers.
Deicide
Getbig V

Reapers...

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: August 09, 2011, 09:10:43 AM »

There was a famous case a few years ago where a farmer shot a burglar in the back inside his farmhouse and was convicted of the killing. It may have been a lesser charge than murder, but regardless, a civilian is limited to "reasonable use of force" when dealing with trespassers.

Exactly.

I hate the State.
Imako
Competitors
Getbig V

Fallen devil

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 09, 2011, 09:11:28 AM »

That was the case that changed it all here
The farmer Padraig Nally shot a scum irish traveller and went to jail for murder
Everyone in the country was outraged and pressure was put to change the law and it was changed, Padraig Nally is now a free man
My friend shot two guys with his shotgun just before christmas cos them and three other guys were trying to break into his house
His gun was confiscated and that was it
Army of One
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 09, 2011, 09:15:17 AM »

LOL, thats hilarious, though by the time Amazon deliver bats to any of those people the riots will be over
Imako
Competitors
Getbig V

Fallen devil

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 09, 2011, 09:19:26 AM »

'The reason they pussyfoot around these louts is the b***** Human Rights Act. A guy on TV just said the commander in the control room of the Police, whilst making tactical decisions, has a human rights lawyer sitting on one side of him and someone from Liberty on the other side, watching tv footage of the riots as they happen saying what's okay for the police on the streets to do and what isn't. That's why nothing will ever be done and the rioters know all this.'

As said by a local parliment member in Norwich, England. Far enough away from London.
Rami
Getbig V

laughter was had in comfort of homes

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 09, 2011, 09:20:39 AM »

Apparently the gangs rules there now. Stripping people naked and robbing them WTF?

Let me get this. First their Government disarms their people, and then they wont protect them??

They need to change their government and prosecute the old guard. That ain't no free country..
Imako
Competitors
Getbig V

Fallen devil

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 09, 2011, 09:24:55 AM »

England is fucked
You cant do or say anything that might upset the minorities
Political correctness gone too far
Police are in a no-win situation
Army of One
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 09, 2011, 09:25:08 AM »

The one good thing about this is thats its shown how weak the police are when faced with something out of the ordinary, expect mass changes to the structure of the police department, and a real clamp down on crime as they are given the green light to do whatever it takes to rescue their battered reputation.
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 09, 2011, 09:26:56 AM »

The one good thing about this is thats its shown how weak the police are when faced with something out of the ordinary, expect mass changes to the structure of the police department, and a real clamp down on crime as they are given the green light to do whatever it takes to rescue their battered reputation.

Very simple - you cower to thuiggish and mobbing minorities, you only encourage them even more. 

They need a Patton like figure to go in there and stomp heads and crack skulls.   
Rami
Getbig V

laughter was had in comfort of homes

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 09, 2011, 09:30:34 AM »

Witnesses saying the riots are largely racial.
Nails
Getbig V

Rest In Peace Nasser PIP

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 09, 2011, 09:30:40 AM »

i bet they wish they had the Soccer Hooligans back instead of this group of thugs
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!