Author Topic: London's Burning! Live Play by Play  (Read 155698 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: London's Burning! Live Play by Play
« Reply #425 on: August 09, 2011, 09:00:00 PM »
Very good
A black troll

Aren't they all?

In a way i mean, they rather "troll" your state than the internet, but doesn't really make a difference.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #426 on: August 09, 2011, 09:04:29 PM »
Very good
A black troll
lol
You don't know that I am Black. Are you suggesting that no other race enjoys the music of the great Bob Marley?  ??? :o

And what defines a "troll?" I have been here longer than you and have posted more often, with more intelligence and eloquence to boot.  :D
!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #427 on: August 09, 2011, 09:06:25 PM »
lol
You don't know that I am Black. Are you suggesting that no other race enjoys the music of the great Bob Marley?  ??? :o

And what defines a "troll?" I have been here longer than you and have posted more often, with more intelligence and eloquence to boot.  :D
You are a legend in your own mind.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: August 09, 2011, 09:07:07 PM »
Aren't they all?

In a way i mean, they rather "troll" your state than the internet, but doesn't really make a difference.

Who are "they?"
It's getting a bit odd that you've chosen to stalk me tonight, Donkey KongII. If you're looking for a chocolate fuck-buddy, I'm not the fella.
!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: August 09, 2011, 09:07:30 PM »
lol

You're not black, you7re of "darker skin tone".  ::) ::) ::)

Seems like you take this very serious, are you happy that the people of "lighter skin tone" get "what they deserve" now?  ::) ::) ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: August 09, 2011, 09:07:52 PM »
Yes, things will go back to normal, and the whore politicians will ship in another million muds. And then 5 years from now you have another riot, this time bigger. And they will calm down again. And again the whores will bring in the muds. And you know the rest of the story. Best thing for England is to ship out the whores and muds now. Maybe the whores can share quarters with the muds. Since they love them so much.
BOOM. /end of thread.

It will go that way until there s no more whitey, as simple as that. No wars, no nothing. Just time and numbers. Everything changes. It's just a matter of time, and numbers.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: August 09, 2011, 09:08:35 PM »
Who are "they?"
It's getting a bit odd that you've chosen to stalk me tonight, Donkey KongII. If you're looking for a chocolate fuck-buddy, I'm not the fella.

Sorry, you're just the easiest victim tonight, as "Future IFBB pro" seems to be offline, "Benny".

hth.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: August 09, 2011, 09:12:45 PM »
Sorry, you're just the easiest victim tonight, as "Future IFBB pro" seems to be offline, "Benny".

hth.
The only problem is that I am too intelligent to be your little "victim".  ;) Even though you're apparently trolling for a chocolate butt to fuck, as I said, I ain't the fella.

Don't worry, I am growing weary and will soon depart these premises until tomorrow. Hey, maybe you'll get lucky and Bay will log in. Have fun, you two lovebirds!  :-* ;D
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #433 on: August 09, 2011, 09:14:43 PM »
The only problem is that I am too intelligent to be your little "victim".  ;) Even though you're apparently trolling for a chocolate butt to fuck, as I said, I ain't the fella.

Don't worry, I am growing weary and will soon depart these premises until tomorrow. Hey, maybe you'll get lucky and Bay will log in. Have fun, you two lovebirds!  :-* ;D

Hope you thug it up in da Bronx so I can steam roll you. 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: August 09, 2011, 09:15:02 PM »

Translation:

I am starting to melt down and better log off now, leaving some "witty" comment that my "brothers" will give me "much respect" for.  ::) ::)

Blacker than a 1476 London's midnight.  ::) ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: August 09, 2011, 09:16:25 PM »

Translation:

I am starting to melt down and better log off now, leaving some "witty" comment that my "brothers" will give me "much respect" for.  ::) ::)

Blacker than a 1476 London's midnight.  ::) ::)

Ask Benny why he no longer posts on the pol board. 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: August 09, 2011, 09:27:10 PM »
Ask Benny why he no longer posts on the pol board. 

Because his ideas about politics are created by "being of darker skin tone" and posting songs about looting and pillaring?  ::) ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: August 09, 2011, 09:30:08 PM »
Because his ideas about politics are created by "being of darker skin tone" and posting songs about looting and pillaring?  ::) ::)

He gets raped and gang banged on the pol board. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #438 on: August 09, 2011, 09:37:57 PM »
A looter and everything he worked so hard to obtain (supposedly he posted it on FB).

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: August 09, 2011, 09:38:52 PM »
A looter and everything he worked so hard to obtain (supposedly he posted it on FB).

Real smart move.  ::) ::) ::)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #440 on: August 09, 2011, 09:41:24 PM »
Notice he also got a supplement tub.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #441 on: August 09, 2011, 09:41:58 PM »
BOOM. /end of thread.

It will go that way until there s no more whitey, as simple as that. No wars, no nothing. Just time and numbers. Everything changes. It's just a matter of time, and numbers.

They need whitey as a tax base...who else will work and contribute towards a welfare state? So you're wrong on white people being wiped out.

The thing is as long as people have a good mindless show to watch every night of the week like American Idol, the local Mdconalds stays open, and the lights turn on when you flip the switch...everyone is happy.

People only make change when their comfort zone is fucked with. There needs to be a huge kick in the ass for the real productive members of society to take to the streets and demand real change.

Gas prices need to sky rocket, supermarket needs to be empty, tv needs to stop working....then people will be pissed off.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #442 on: August 09, 2011, 09:42:46 PM »
Anyone caught rioting should be sterilized.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: August 09, 2011, 11:32:47 PM »
Meanwhile in Spain.

ROFL!!

I can act like a complete idiot because I have this GUARD RAIL!!!!  ;D :)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #444 on: August 09, 2011, 11:44:17 PM »
I know that what I am about to say will sound cynical and insensitive right now but England deserve what it is happening now !
England with his Imperialist past looted and fucked his colony in Africa and Asia, and left his colony in a deep mess economically and politically once England left!
Too bad that now that the one that are paying the conseguence are the offspring of the colonizers and the one that are causing this mess are the of the offspring of the colonized instead that their ancestors!
Karma is a Bitch!

You're a fucking moron.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: August 09, 2011, 11:51:32 PM »
Start with the high powered water hoses and german shephards and if that doesn't work, then you break bones.

Show them some footage of American police officers back in the 1950s. That generation knew how to handle a crowd and had a real passion for their work.

Good post!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #446 on: August 10, 2011, 12:01:05 AM »
To be fair, it is both black and white...angry people whose welfare cheques aren't working that well anymore who just don't give a shit.
I hate the State.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: August 10, 2011, 12:02:25 AM »
All you Americans coming here telling this would not happen in USA...Tough luck because it happened. Or can you say it didn't in L.A?

Yes, we have savages here to.  The difference is, we didn't put up with it.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #448 on: August 10, 2011, 12:02:34 AM »
I hate the State.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: August 10, 2011, 12:10:18 AM »