Author Topic: London's Burning! Live Play by Play  (Read 153477 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: London's Burning! Live Play by Play
« Reply #800 on: August 19, 2011, 05:44:20 AM »
The present conservative government has indeed plans like this. A coffeeshop should become a club you can only join if you have a membershipcard. But there seems to be problems already because of European laws. I think in the end it won't happen, so don't worry about your next visit to Amsterdam... 8)

I don't go to Amsterdam too often though I have entertained relocating there, nice overall vibe. Darvoor moet ik maar mijn Nederlands verbeteren!
I hate the State.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #801 on: August 19, 2011, 05:47:56 AM »
I don't go to Amsterdam too often though I have entertained relocating there, nice overall vibe. Darvoor moet ik maar mijn Nederlands verbeteren!
It keeps on improving, grote jongen..

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #802 on: August 19, 2011, 05:49:07 AM »

Without me doing anything, haha!
I hate the State.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #803 on: August 19, 2011, 05:51:16 AM »
I get the point. However, I see a time that will be running with blood before any return to the simple way of life can take shape. personally, I would rather have a knowledge of fire-arms, water purification, hunting & general survival techniques right now.

I love your retrospective walk down memory lane, looking at how tough your mom had it living in the ghetto, or some bum-fuck rural area.
But, I am a realist & know that when things get fucked up, people are going turn nasty.

Need an example?? how about any of the African countries that have been ravaged by famine over the last 30 years, look what happens when the UNICEF trucks turn up, some niggre has to 'stand to' on the .50 cal Browning to keep order.
No .50 cal & people get ripped the shreds in the fight for food, simple!!

PT

My parents came from farming areas I still go down to the farm, and they still grow their own food to an extent. And rifles are everywhere...my mom's from a place where every truck has a gun rack with guns in them, and come deer season you always hear gunfire.
I've set up rabbit traps (wooden box kinds). There is a lot I'd like to know and to learn more about running the family farm. This ain't Africa, barring some freak environmental incident, I live in a temperate zone on the Chesapeak Bay, where boats are everywhere. If need be you can get fish. Hell, with all the squirrels running around, all you need is a blow gun made from bamboo and darts and you have squirrel for lunch. Squirrel, rabbit, muskrat, beaver, deer, duck, plentiful...

Seriously, I do think that  it will come to hard times, how hard, who knows.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #804 on: August 19, 2011, 05:53:16 AM »
My parents came from farming areas I still go down to the farm, and they still grow their own food to an extent. And rifles are everywhere...my mom's from a place where every truck has a gun rack with guns in them, and come deer season you always hear gunfire.
I've set up rabbit traps (wooden box kinds). There is a lot I'd like to know and to learn more about running the family farm. This ain't Africa, barring some freak environmental incident, I live in a temperate zone on the Chesapeak Bay, where boats are everywhere. If need be you can get fish. Hell, with all the squirrels running around, all you need is a blow gun made from bamboo and darts and you have squirrel for lunch. Squirrel, rabbit, muskrat, beaver, deer, duck, plentiful...

Seriously, I do think that  it will come to hard times, how hard, who knows.

I wonder what beaver tastes like...
I hate the State.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #805 on: August 19, 2011, 05:55:12 AM »
I didn't know you were gay..... 8)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #806 on: August 19, 2011, 05:57:09 AM »
I didn't know you were gay..... 8)

Slechts in jouw zieke geest, Dr... ;)
I hate the State.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #807 on: August 19, 2011, 06:08:06 AM »
All rodentia tend to have similar, yet diff taste. I've had fried squirrel that tastes good, as rabbit..

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #808 on: August 19, 2011, 06:39:18 AM »
I try that all the time, but he keeps bullying me.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

My nickname is not with a capital F.  ;)

w8m8

« Reply #809 on: August 19, 2011, 06:46:53 AM »
big boy ? he's not big  .. why don't you two get a room .. or use the pm function to flirt  ::)

Without me doing anything, haha!

What do you ever do ?  ::)
Lifetime student traveling the world to find a huge titted subservient female who can put up with your dullard personality

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #810 on: August 19, 2011, 06:51:12 AM »
All rodentia tend to have similar, yet diff taste. I've had fried squirrel that tastes good, as rabbit..

I've tried rabbit and rat. I think anything that is a mammal can't taste too bad.
I hate the State.

w8m8

« Reply #811 on: August 19, 2011, 07:20:25 AM »
W8M8, in your post before, were you talking about a stay at home mom who home schools her kids?
In this day and age, having two income parents is a must, and also, there is that whole abide by the man thing (that many men want in a stay at home wife) that seems not to befit you. And many of those men, through my experience also want to cut off the woman's experience with the outside world and our emotionally, verbally, and physically abusive...
So, let's say that you had that stay at home mother, home schools experience---your kids maybe smart, but socially stunted and awkward (I've known many home schooled kids-and they are brilliant, and brilliantly socially inept, most of the guys are simps).

The main reason why divorces are sky high is because today's gen have only the baby boomer generation to go by, and view marriage as an event, and not a lifelong decision...marriage hasn't changed, the people have.

A woman blessed with having a little one, is a beautiful sight---when she is a good mother...but even those are hard to find, in any race. Nowadays, having a kid and letting grandma raise it is the in thing to do, just look at Casey Anthony, she acted like she has no responsibilities, and that the child was a hinderance for her personal life. To me, and to many folks, it is the women who have become selfish and self indulgent. One could say your decision NOT to have kids and perfer to stay alone (odd how you say alone and not with a man) rather than dealing with xyz.

yes .. a stay at home mother who also home schools the child and teaches them about more than abc's and 123's .. I don't approve of daycare , or the public school system and private schools are still ran with agendas so home schooling has always been my preference ... it certainly does not always produce a socially stunted child .. there are plenty of alternatives to allow a child to interact with others and learn how to act and behave in social situations .. I would never accept controlling or domineering attitudes in a man that is involved in my life so yes .. you are correct it wouldn't befit me to be married to one

Men who hold onto the belief that women are meant to have children are close minded and unrealistic .. children should be planned for and nurtured .. the duty to raise a child should not be done with any lackadaisical approach .. they should be your PRIORITY  24/7 .. you are correct in that there are people who farm out the kids to grandparents and other care takers so they can go have "fun" .. in my way of thinking .. the child should be included in your life in every way and not secluded from your pleasure time .. it shouldn't be a burden or cumbersome to have "fun" with your own child .. why allow any negative thought process to occur by having a child think they can't fit in to your plans ? .. they will grow up quickly enough and parents can have all the " alone /private " time away from them they want when that happens

I'm not clear on what you mean with your last sentence so I can't respond to that point without some clarity

w8m8

« Reply #812 on: August 19, 2011, 07:21:35 AM »
I've tried rabbit and rat. I think anything that is a mammal can't taste too bad.

you've had dog too .. why not go to the next level and eat fresh monkey brains .. college boy

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #813 on: August 19, 2011, 07:27:20 AM »

Seriously, I do think that  it will come to hard times, how hard, who knows.

The trouble with this scenario is that you are tied to a location.
When the food runs out, the gasoline has all been used up, people are going to want to eat, & those with guns/a little organisational skills, are going to perform hit & run raids on places like farms.

You are far better off being mobile & flexible - staying in one place is not going to be a good idea!!
Especially if you have resources that others are going to want to take from you, by any means necessary.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #814 on: August 19, 2011, 07:30:04 AM »
Plant eating animals taste good. Meat eaters differ...

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #815 on: August 19, 2011, 07:31:34 AM »
My nickname is not with a capital F.  ;)
You shouldn't write roboticus with a capital as well. Genus capital, not the species.
Like Homo sapiens, you know....

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #816 on: August 19, 2011, 07:32:32 AM »
Plant eating animals taste good. Meat eaters differ...

I think that is why herbivores are generally eaten by carnivores, apart from the ecological reasons.
I hate the State.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #817 on: August 19, 2011, 07:34:18 AM »
I think that is why herbivores are generally eaten by carnivores, apart from the ecological reasons.
Sounds sensible.. 8)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #818 on: August 19, 2011, 07:35:18 AM »
Well, then whites are doomed. Just look at women today. w8m8 must be young, obviously her mother didnt love her much so she feels like she has nothing worth to reproduce, is scared to be as cold as her mother was with her. Can we blame her?

It's sad when mothers dont like their daughters, and as a results, daughters dont/cannot want kids once adults.

Maybe the biological, metaphysical need will kick in when she reaches her 30s nonetheless...

But seriously... a woman who dont want kids has to be seriously fucked up. As much as a man who doesnt want kids.

I enjoy a lot of your posts but I don't understand why someone not wanting children has to mean he or she is seriously messed up?  

Some people just don't have that urge to have children.

Some of those also feel that to raise a good child takes everything you have and that it shouldn't be a half-assed effort.  Lots of love, direction, discipline, motivation, supervision, guidance, encouragement, etc.  

People have said when you have your own, you'd feel differently....but why take that chance if you really don't have a desire to have a child?   I don't think just "trying it" and hoping for the best is wise but that is jmo and maybe I'm seriously effed up!

R

newmom

« Reply #819 on: August 19, 2011, 08:10:02 AM »
I enjoy a lot of your posts but I don't understand why someone not wanting children has to mean he or she is seriously effed up?  

Some people just don't have that urge to have children.

Some of those also feel that to raise a good child takes everything you have and that it shouldn't be a half-assed effort.  Lots of love, direction, discipline, motivation, supervision, guidance, encouragement, etc.  

People have said when you have your own, you'd feel differently....but why take that chance if you really don't have a desire to have a child?   I don't think just "trying it" and hoping for the best is wise but that is jmo and maybe I'm seriously effed up!

great post butter

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #820 on: August 19, 2011, 08:19:44 AM »
great post butter

he's got a great ass too!
Deep Tissue Massage

newmom

« Reply #821 on: August 19, 2011, 08:20:22 AM »

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #822 on: August 19, 2011, 08:22:18 AM »
lol

Oh and Runningnoob your inbox is full
R

newmom

« Reply #823 on: August 19, 2011, 08:24:08 AM »
lol

Oh and Runningnoob your inbox is full

there's quite a few jokes in this post..

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #824 on: August 19, 2011, 08:34:18 AM »
No, I thnk there is gonna be a lot of shit happening,and as I said, there are certain people who are used to hard times, and know how to maximize and make a penny stretch (yes I'm exaggerating). You are gonna see a lot of ol' schoolisms come back.

The  blacks in New-Orleans, were poor & used to the hard life, it didn't seem to help them when civilisation came down around their ears though did it??
What was the total death count after Katerina?? Nearly six months after Hurricane Katrina, more than 1,300 bodies had been found, but the real death toll is clearly higher. How much higher, no one can say with any certainty. & this was just one event, in one city, that was fairly short lived. Now imagine that kind of shit in all 52 states.................
Yeah, shit is gona get fucked up, & people are gona get nasty!!

PT
Growth/noob loves me