Author Topic: Obamageddon, Barackalypse Now! Bam is "Debt Man Walking" in 2012  (Read 5664 times)

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
Re: Obamageddon, Barackalypse Now! Bam is "Debt Man Walking" in 2012
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2011, 09:49:46 PM »
I treid very hard to tellyou fellas,,4 years ago obama is anticrhist that will throw amercia down the drain,,,yes he did this and he successdded very well,,,I put so much into McCain campain nearly 10 milloin of my own dollars here in arizona,,,i had lunch,,,dinners with him and his wife with palin many times,,,i even email palin to tlak to her on occassion when I can,,,I tried my hardest for you fellas to understand,,,

Now you feelt he pain of it all,,,with the economy in DEPRESSION YES I TOLD YOU BEFORE DEPRESSION NOT RECESSION,,,you need to understand its all cloak and mirrors,,,this is depression not the start not the ending,,we are in it right now,,,,get him out,,you will see recovery with next president with 6 months,,,we have the next president lined up already,,,with my connnections we got this win,,,as long as you americanos,,dont fck this up

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2011, 11:30:30 PM »
I treid very hard to tellyou fellas,,4 years ago obama is anticrhist that will throw amercia down the drain,,,yes he did this and he successdded very well,,,I put so much into McCain campain nearly 10 milloin of my own dollars here in arizona,,,i had lunch,,,dinners with him and his wife with palin many times,,,i even email palin to tlak to her on occassion when I can,,,I tried my hardest for you fellas to understand,,,

Now you feelt he pain of it all,,,with the economy in DEPRESSION YES I TOLD YOU BEFORE DEPRESSION NOT RECESSION,,,you need to understand its all cloak and mirrors,,,this is depression not the start not the ending,,we are in it right now,,,,get him out,,you will see recovery with next president with 6 months,,,we have the next president lined up already,,,with my connnections we got this win,,,as long as you americanos,,dont fck this up

lol this is decent gh15 lol not bad,, need some better speling though lol ,, good ,, but! but!! the recovery will take lot more than 6 months if it is even possible,, you owe china everything ,, maybe its better to just nuke them and thats it,,why pay back we can do what did to the indians and its fixed,,we are still stronger its close but we will win

gh15 approved
fallen angel

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2011, 12:38:56 AM »
Where the fuck is Barrack's fucking dad? I bet that sick fuck has a voodoo doll of Barack and is poking it with needles.real talk son
He died in a car wreck many years ago.