Author Topic: Wolf 6 weeks out vs B-Boy 4 weeks out  (Read 6645 times)

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
Re: Wolf 6 weeks out vs B-Boy 4 weeks out
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2011, 02:29:25 AM »
no contest if they are next to each-other with same color and lightning.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2011, 02:29:55 AM »
I explained why in another thread...also, Phil lacks back width and has ever growing obliques...but has incredible detail, and he has made steady improvements since his Pro debut, and consistently shows up in shape....

all of which lazy boy Wolf hasn't done....

yep, there is nothing see here, we've seen this act before, it was called "Paul Dillett"

Come on, you guys keep falling for the same ol' trick...boulder shoulders and nothing else...

Phil has back detail with less and less density thanks to the constant abuse of 'slin. He's marshmallow muscle to a T. Unfortunately, Wolf is going up the same road. And this is Bbing, you're rewarded for training harder or better at the end because it'smostly genetics and geentic response to drugs. Dillet as a '07 Wolf wipes the floor with any Heath edition.  

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2011, 06:45:02 AM »
B-boy could easily be a top pro if he started juicing harder. Not implying I think he should do it though by saying this.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2011, 07:36:45 AM »
This thread is a very nice compliment to B-Boy.  Don't get me wrong, B-boy looks great for the level that he's at, but to compare a guy who is trying to place top 5 at the O to someone who is trying to win North Americans is a little ridiculous...

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2011, 08:53:13 AM »
Why all the hating because of how he works out?
Do you know him personally?  Do you train with him?
Even if he doesn't train like Ronnie or as hard as you think he should, this is bodybuilding, not weightlifting. 

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2011, 09:11:45 AM »
Because people don't like the "all drugs" accentuated too much. In reality the hard training vs easy training makes hardly a difference if your doing what you need to do drug-wise.

I know this is a major disappointment to many, to me as well. But that's just how it is.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2011, 09:14:14 AM »
you would need to compare them next to each other.  Wolfs back it redicusouly wide

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2011, 09:44:19 AM »
racial post reported

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2011, 09:59:47 AM »
Because people don't like the "all drugs" accentuated too much. In reality the hard training vs easy training makes hardly a difference if your doing what you need to do drug-wise.

I know this is a major disappointment to many, to me as well. But that's just how it is.
I completely agree.  I am just saying criticizing one bodybuilder for being "lazy" is silly.
Bob C. said it best.  "It's not how much weight you can lift, but how much weight you look like you can."

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2011, 10:09:49 AM »
B-Boy has a better back, WOlf has better delts and bigger arms etc, hope this helps.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2011, 10:38:33 AM »
how tall is this midget

Stavios

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2011, 10:47:22 AM »
Come on now !!!
B-boy is impressive but he ain't beating wolf fellas

try to be a little serious here !

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2011, 10:57:03 AM »
I completely agree.  I am just saying criticizing one bodybuilder for being "lazy" is silly.
Bob C. said it best.  "It's not how much weight you can lift, but how much weight you look like you can."
Flex Wheeler---cheated on diet, never came into the Olympia at his best, made up Ninja Story, didn't want to lift heavy after turning Pro

Paul Dillett-shitty poser, was a pumper, had a shitty back, obviously didn't want to take it to the next level

Levrone can be added---missing chunks of muscle in terms of back detail

Did any of the win the O? No, none of them wanted to do what it really took to win...
To grind that shit out...

At least Jay came back in 2009 with a new and improved version after losing it in 2008.

Either Wolf doesn't give a shit about winning it all and just wants to coast onto a top 6, or he has fooled everybody into thinking he's really that lazy.

I give props when it's due, and I have given props to Wolf when he derserves it, I just don't blindly give props to "less quality". I hold him to a certain standard, if he doesn't meet it, as with all of them, then I stage it.

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2011, 10:58:30 AM »
dennis wolf has mr. o written all over him in terms of "potential".

back wise, he is very very very wide! guys like dave henry and johnny jackson have better detail and density to their backs (i will compare pro's to pro's). dave henry's back fucking destroys dennis wolf, but bodybuilding is about the guy with the least amount of flaws and dennis wipes the floor with jackson and henry in regards to size,shape, symmetry.
team b-boy

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2011, 12:09:18 PM »
Flex Wheeler---cheated on diet, never came into the Olympia at his best, made up Ninja Story, didn't want to lift heavy after turning Pro

Paul Dillett-shitty poser, was a pumper, had a shitty back, obviously didn't want to take it to the next level

Levrone can be added---missing chunks of muscle in terms of back detail

Did any of the win the O? No, none of them wanted to do what it really took to win...
To grind that shit out...

At least Jay came back in 2009 with a new and improved version after losing it in 2008.

Either Wolf doesn't give a shit about winning it all and just wants to coast onto a top 6, or he has fooled everybody into thinking he's really that lazy.

I give props when it's due, and I have given props to Wolf when he derserves it, I just don't blindly give props to "less quality". I hold him to a certain standard, if he doesn't meet it, as with all of them, then I stage it.
I understand what you are saying.  BUT, hard work does not equal an Olympia.  Many bodybuilders have worked their asses off, some died, to try and win, but did not.
Why didn't Wheeler win?  Because he was in an amazing field of competitors.  But, he did win many other contests.  Same with Levrone.
Bodybuilding, is a combination of work, drugs, genetics.  The harder you work does not mean you will win anything.
Give props to people with great physiques.  Why do you care what they do to achieve it??

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2011, 12:35:22 PM »
Brad has a great physique, if his legs ever catch up with the upper half, he'll do some serious damage

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2011, 12:44:49 PM »
I understand what you are saying.  BUT, hard work does not equal an Olympia.  Many bodybuilders have worked their asses off, some died, to try and win, but did not.
Why didn't Wheeler win?  Because he was in an amazing field of competitors.  But, he did win many other contests.  Same with Levrone.
Bodybuilding, is a combination of work, drugs, genetics.  The harder you work does not mean you will win anything.
Give props to people with great physiques.  Why do you care what they do to achieve it??
No, Flex admitted that he would fuck up his diet and prep and not stay on track...he would sabotage himself, because he didn't believe he deserved it! From his mouth. And when you don't believe you derserve it, you don't work as hard...he thought he could waltz in and take the 98 O, and someone else worked their asses off, and looked better

Ronnie-hard worker, won it. Dorian--hard worker, won it. Haney---hard worker, won it. Are we seeing a trend here?

Why do I care what they do to achieve it? Like anything in what  American used to be---hard motherfvcking work was rewarded, you grind it out.

Sadly, you share a atitude with many here and it reflects why America has gone downhill...
"who cares", "why should I do XYZ, when it's too hard..."

do everything the easy way---well it shows...
Could have been a multiple Mr. O by now...
And Donald Trump said something about "potential"...it was something along the lines of, if you are not working up to your potential, then you are not working hard enough. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2011, 12:53:03 PM »
Size vs Detail. Onstage side by Wolf would get the win with current judging, however if they criteria changes to detail B-Boy wins. Tis happened in the 80's when some of the smaller competitors were winning on detail but smaller.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2011, 01:03:05 PM »
Size vs Detail. Onstage side by Wolf would get the win with current judging, however if they criteria changes to detail B-Boy wins. Tis happened in the 80's when some of the smaller competitors were winning on detail but smaller.
I agree that Wolf outsizes B, and has a great taper, I was highlighting the lack of detail of Wolf at 6 weeks out, vs B-boy's insane detail at 4 weeks out.

Just as a few yrs back, when Beb White won his Pro Card, I made a comment about how his back detail and thickness was better than Jay's. I made the same statement when Alvisi won, and when Evan won his Pro card.

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2011, 03:14:35 PM »
No, Flex admitted that he would fuck up his diet and prep and not stay on track...he would sabotage himself, because he didn't believe he deserved it! From his mouth. And when you don't believe you derserve it, you don't work as hard...he thought he could waltz in and take the 98 O, and someone else worked their asses off, and looked better

Ronnie-hard worker, won it. Dorian--hard worker, won it. Haney---hard worker, won it. Are we seeing a trend here?

Why do I care what they do to achieve it? Like anything in what  American used to be---hard motherfvcking work was rewarded, you grind it out.

Sadly, you share a atitude with many here and it reflects why America has gone downhill...
"who cares", "why should I do XYZ, when it's too hard..."

do everything the easy way---well it shows...
Could have been a multiple Mr. O by now...
And Donald Trump said something about "potential"...it was something along the lines of, if you are not working up to your potential, then you are not working hard enough. 
I think you misunderstand me.  I am saying you do not live with Wolf, therefore do not actually know how hard he trains.  You are only assuming from the little you have seen of him, that he is lazy.  I do not know him either, but don't want to speculate on how he trains.  If he looks good, he did his prep right, if not, he messed up.

The whole working hard mother!@king work gets you rewarded is bullshit and you know it.  Work smarter is what successful people know. 
I definitely think there are times when you need to work hard, but that is in now way the only measure of success, whether in bodybuilding or life.