Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 19, 2014, 04:05:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 220   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 178110 times)
makaveli25
Getbig V

RTR

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2011, 04:09:28 PM »

Gh15 couple of questions for you.

What was it like doing magazine shoots? What was the first magazine spread you did? How did you peak for photoshoots?

If you could use only one steoid for the rest of your bodybuilding career besides testerone what would it be? Why?

Whats it like going up on stage in front of all of those people? Do bodybuilders use anti anxiety medicine? I think it would be nerve racking to be on stage in front of that huge crowd. How did you deal with it?
Report to moderator   Logged
JOCKTHEGLIDE
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 04:15:13 PM »

What was it like doing magazine shoots? What was the first magazine spread you did? How did you peak for photoshoots?

If you could use only one steoid for the rest of your bodybuilding career besides testerone what would it be? Why?

Whats it like going up on stage in front of all of those people? Do bodybuilders use anti anxiety medicine? I think it would be nerve racking to be on stage in front of that huge crowd. How did you deal with it?

hahaha,,,I let gh15 answer this,,,,we r narccisity so we dont anxiety posing we LOVE it,,,wont say the first magazine shoot or spread,,,no peaking for photoshoots you do it after the show they do everything after show,,,,hahhahaha
Nirvana
Getbig V

Maggot Filled Ass.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 08:02:38 PM »

brutal trying to get him to say the year, month, and issue of a magazine he was on to figure out who it is

Chew Tobacco.
gh15
Getbig V

angels

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 04:18:25 AM »

gh15,

if youve discussed this, I missed it

Quote from: gh15 on August 10, 2011, 01:04:12 AM
they go into their cave use suspension and dianabola for 4 weeks and have 18.5 inch arms and still overall lean as before lol

what about substituting the dianabola with anapolona?  for lean mass gains keeping bf low

yes you can do it too,, but i like to use anadrola only when gh is in blood,, so if you have gh in blood then ok if not dianabola will do you better,, either one is good,, the diff is anadrola does the blow up more tight,, as in muscle push out from skin ,,, dianabola...grow the muscle but also put some water between skin and muscle ,, but! both will grow you and its real growth if you are lean !

gh15 approved

fallen angel
gh15
Getbig V

angels

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 04:26:54 AM »

Dear gh15, im using 8-10iu's of gh, 750mg of test and 100mg of anapolon,
i have the 3dimensional look but it's not filled up, probably lack of thickness and density.
what would you suggest to add or change in order to fill up for the complete 3dimensional look?

eh,,trenbolona maybe?? ?? duh

trenbolona is the reason for the the nasty 3 dimentional look,, its the combo of trenbolona on and off with gh ...that brings it to the highest level ,, you are lacking trenbolona ace,, i would also take testosterona up to 1200mg if you are 200lb lean and! i woudl put in equipona if legit at 900mg a week

gh15 approved

fallen angel
Figo
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 04:43:56 AM »

thank-you
WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 06:03:00 AM »

thank-you
No - thank you  Cheesy
gh15
Getbig V

angels

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2011, 06:22:47 AM »

cant say first i did because it wil tell who i am ,,

steroid? as in a a s? trenbolona ace ,,why? because its shed fat while retain all muscle while you can eat balonie on it

yes bodybuilders use anti anxiety but many other people do too,, not every bodybuilder use it ,, some do some dont,,its nto nerve racking to be on stage ...we are  narcsisists we live for it

gh15 approved

fallen angel
ManBearPig...
Getbig V

Professional Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2011, 06:25:31 AM »

is there such a thing as human grade trenbolina?  who makes it?

Deep Tissue Massage
gh15
Getbig V

angels

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2011, 06:29:26 AM »

trenbolona is nto human grade,, it is vet drugs use for cattle to get them leaner and bigger before you kill them ,, so their meat cost more,, it is the only steroid that give the nasty aspect to a physiqe,, hard,, dry ,, sculpted and conditioned! this is trenbolona for you

gh15 approved

fallen angel
makaveli25
Getbig V

RTR

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2011, 07:36:24 AM »

Gh15 have you tried superdrol? What are your thoughts on it?
Stavios
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2011, 07:38:12 AM »

Hey GH15, I want to SEO my biceps, do you think it will look awefull since I am a white fella ?

SEO look good on negroes but it doesn't always look good on white fellas
Figo
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2011, 07:42:50 AM »

No - thank you  Cheesy

no, no... Grin
RagingBull
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2011, 12:55:26 PM »

To what do you attribute the drastic shrinkage of arms/legs of some bodybuilders who at one time had well developed appendages?  Is it too much of a certain "training aid"?  If so, why?
Fitness4Life
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2011, 10:25:46 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPn0UOyv2_A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPn0UOyv2_A</a>

you mentioned briefly how this guy was the real deal, hard training, aas only.  Any cool stories?   Was he intimidating when you met him?  What cycle did he run, test, npp, anadral?
RagingBull
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2011, 11:02:47 AM »

Anyone?
Dr Dutch
Getbig V

The only prescription is: MORE COWBELL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 11:05:50 AM »

Anyone?
Everybody has shrunk..... Embarrassed
viking1
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2011, 11:12:25 AM »

RagingBull
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 11:20:30 AM »

Talking about competitive bodybuilders who sported decent arms early in their careers losing them after a few years although still competing.  Kamali and Kovacs come to mind.  Again, not post retirement loss of arm size.
jude2
Competitors II
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2011, 04:28:52 PM »

The aging process will do that. The legs are the first to go. Plus as u get older u can't train like u did when u where younger.
lyquid
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 06:24:26 PM »

I don't think its ageing process exactly. Palumbo. Kovacs. Many others have this problem. And had it in 30s yo. Yet look at serge nubret at 70 . Look at rich gaspari. Its there to a small degree but not much. Only to certain guys and in there 30s or 40s yet there are much older. Look at ronnie coleman competeing in 40s yet alot of bodybuiders get this in there 30s? Doesn't make sense. Maybe just the guys pre disposed to acromegly from to much gh?
lyquid
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2011, 07:27:43 PM »

re making the thread since it disappeared...?

pretty much was asking. In all pro cycles you will see test always over 1g. Up to 500mg of test a day and differant test to. Could be 2g cyp aweek. 2g e a week. 100mg suspension ed to. Yet all other compounds only stay near 1g ull see deca eq tren primo in there at 1g or around. So why no cycles of 2 or 3g eq or deca maybe with lower test or same?

also you stated the pros cycle test in and out. And you stated you were ur biggest with no test ur biggest ever off deca and eq. So is this to say for mass someone could get pretty good size off cycles wirhout test. Of lets say deca n dbol or deca eq etc? And is it ok to be doing 2g eq 2g deca or even higher? Since there's no test at 5 or 6g a week.
Fitness4Life
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2011, 10:24:52 PM »

also, did he give you his famous elbow drop?
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^SURVEILLANCE TRIBE APPROVED^^^

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2011, 10:30:07 PM »

Macho Man did one thing right. He never put the pussy on the pedistal. The man demolished the pussy. RESPECT!!!
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2011, 10:36:37 PM »

Macho Man did one thing right. He never put the pussy on the pedistal. The man demolished the pussy. RESPECT!!!
Except for Elizabeth...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 220   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!