Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 19, 2014, 09:01:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 220   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 178128 times)
DK II
Getbig V

Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

View Profile
« Reply #1200 on: December 18, 2011, 02:38:37 AM »

my problem with 250 for a first cycle is you knock your hormones out of whack for not much. I tend to think a first cycle should be 750 test it the guy has a good base. Maybe 500 if the guys half ass.

Bullshit, that's a waste of steroids and most likely just leads to greater sides.

Start with 250, once you stall, go to 500, once you stall, add in some orals, take the orals out again, then add a different oral or other steroid, but keep the test at 500....

You can do this for a good long time until you have to go higher.

Doing 750mg of test for your first cycle and then for some 10 weeks is just idiotic.

Stay on longer with reasonable dosages.
Report to moderator   Logged

ironneck
Getbig V

team young getbiggers

View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: December 18, 2011, 02:43:19 AM »

this trenbolona seems to be very interesting  Grin
ironneck
Getbig V

team young getbiggers

View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: December 18, 2011, 02:44:13 AM »

Ron.

End of thread.

did nothing great besides putting up getbig
Tito24
Getbig V

I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: December 18, 2011, 02:47:42 AM »

i was on 500 mg test a week but i also blew up in the face very much, not very nice when u still have to deal with people.
gh15
Getbig V

angels

View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: December 18, 2011, 02:49:23 AM »

God,can you give us pictures of a more feminine and more masculine psyhiques?

And yes trenbologna can mess up with your brain,for those who still wonder.I barely can control myself to not kick other guy face when they do something stupid.Before trenbologna i was a pretty calm dude,not looking for trouble,looking not to disturb others and so.After tren,well i am a complete JACKASS.I permanently make fun of fat people,i love especially to laugh of fat bitches,making them actually cry while i laugh out loud Cheesy I make fun of beginners in the gym,i make fun of everyone,and i actually feel guilty about it cause i know it's not me,it's fking trenbologna making this.I advice people that are violent by their nature not to try trenbologna,it will cause them to do retarded things,even end up in jail if they cannot control it.

that is in part corect,, then again bodybuild ned to hav econtrol on himself ,, i mean you need to be sane and know how to avoid problems....sadly some bodybuild come from violent past and in genral do it jsut because ...
gh15 approved

fallen angel
Cleanest Natural
Getbig V

Diet first, all else second

View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: December 18, 2011, 02:52:54 AM »

You mean the rest of brain that wasn't stolen by gypsies?
Look what the cat dragged in
gh15
Getbig V

angels

View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: December 18, 2011, 02:55:01 AM »

EXPLAIN MORE. WHAT AAS SHOULD A FEMININE ONE USE MORE OF, WHAT AAS LESS OFF. AND A MASCULINE ONE, MORE AND LESS OF WHICH AAS USER?

AND, WHAT WOULD YOU CONSIDER ME?

i dont know what to consider you since i never seen you t begin with before hormones,,even with hormne i only see one back picture so i cant tell from one back picture,, it takes a lot more,, nails ,, hands,, teeth ,, jaw,, over all fat disposition many thing

more feminine fellas first and formost need to start with hgh,, hgh is so imprtent for lean musculine look that with out it if you have more of estrogenic look ...with out hgh you realy will never match to anything in bodybuilld,, then ofcourse aas...

more musculine fellas can go on base of aas and only with age add the hgh in ,, ofcourse they wont be able to avoid hgh for they ust wont be big enough as in high enough lean musclre on stage to do damage with out hgh ,,

its much longer than this posting and i wil talk about it in future in the new medium coming up for gh15

gh15 approved

fallen angel
gh15
Getbig V

angels

View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: December 18, 2011, 02:56:04 AM »

God,can you give us pictures of a more feminine and more masculine psyhiques?

And yes trenbologna can mess up with your brain,for those who still wonder.I barely can control myself to not kick other guy face when they do something stupid.Before trenbologna i was a pretty calm dude,not looking for trouble,looking not to disturb others and so.After tren,well i am a complete JACKASS.I permanently make fun of fat people,i love especially to laugh of fat bitches,making them actually cry while i laugh out loud Cheesy I make fun of beginners in the gym,i make fun of everyone,and i actually feel guilty about it cause i know it's not me,it's fking trenbologna making this.I advice people that are violent by their nature not to try trenbologna,it will cause them to do retarded things,even end up in jail if they cannot control it.

i dont hve right in this moment time to do it but i wil try in future

gh15 approved

fallen angel
DK II
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: December 18, 2011, 03:03:44 AM »

Look what the cat dragged in

Hey Seva, no hard feelings here, in my personal list of greatest getbiggers you come in 3rd right behind Ron and Kiwiol.

Now that I think of it, I'll have wes on third. Sorry.

kiwiol
Getbig V

Who is John Galt?

View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: December 18, 2011, 03:15:16 AM »

LOL, DK, what have you been playing on your PS3?
DK II
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: December 18, 2011, 03:20:20 AM »

LOL, DK, what have you been playing on your PS3?

Uncharted 2, lately.

Going to get Arkham City soon and Uncharted 3, but I don't have much time.

There was also a guy who told me how to download comic books, which led to me downloading ALL Batman story ark collections and I've read all Conan comics from Dark Horse in the last weeks, from 2003 to now.
Besides that, some Captain America and the Spider-Man clone saga.

Grin Grin Grin

Uncharted 2 is the shit, I love this game.

Cleanest Natural
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: December 18, 2011, 03:23:00 AM »

Hey Seva, no hard feelings here, in my personal list of greatest getbiggers you come in 3rd right behind Ron and Kiwiol.

Now that I think of it, I'll have wes on third. Sorry.
I'll fucking knife you!!

DK II
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: December 18, 2011, 03:26:19 AM »

I'll fucking knife you!!

Hi PT!

How's live in shithole India, where you fled to to escape the CIA?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

kiwiol
Getbig V

Who is John Galt?

View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: December 18, 2011, 03:27:18 AM »

Uncharted 2, lately.

Going to get Arkham City soon and Uncharted 3, but I don't have much time.

There was also a guy who told me how to download comic books, which led to me downloading ALL Batman story ark collections and I've read all Conan comics from Dark Horse in the last weeks, from 2003 to now.
Besides that, some Captain America and the Spider-Man clone saga.

Grin Grin Grin

Uncharted 2 is the shit, I love this game.

Haha nice, I've been DLing some stuff too, will get some recommendations off you soon.
Rearden Metal
Competitors II
Getbig V

Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.

View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: December 18, 2011, 03:27:49 AM »

Only one poster in the history of GB changed the tone and modus operandi of the entire board: Squadfather. There's no denying he was the greatest. However, he was also slain and possibly reborn without his fiery sword.

After him there is a small group of OGs:

Sevestase
Falcon
Mars/Bluto
Alex
McFarland
Kiwiol
Wiggs
Stavios

Then there is the current God, gh15.

The rest are 2nd and 3rd tier. And apply85, who the fuck are you nominating yourself? Fuck off.
notsureifsrs
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: December 18, 2011, 03:31:27 AM »

you cant recomend first cycle unles you see the individual physiqe,, how he cary his fat,, how much water he hold,, how feminine he is...yes yes some fellas are more feminine some are more musculine,, you need to know what the aim is for ...some want mainly strength ,, it individual dependent,,

there are some fellas i would put on hgh testoseterona short esster but not! suspension ,, and trenbolona ace as first cycle ,, there re fellas i will just say to go dianabol and testosterona ,, it depend on how their body is composed ,,

i can save miserble fellas 10 years by puting them on gh because they need to because thier igf level are just not there ,, and the test of igf may say bada bee bada boo but reality of mater if no igf ....no muscle my friends,, no LEAN MUSCLE

there is no specific first cycle it depend on goals and body composition to begin with ,, it depend on feew other factors

gh15 approved
What's the problem with suspension / TNE?
WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: December 18, 2011, 03:32:07 AM »

this trenbolona seems to be very interesting  Grin
If you are a prick in every day life, like a real bastard and angry all the time then on Tren you will be a bigger one , if you are not like that then you will be fine , though you will get irritated more but you still can and should control yourself - guys that blame the drugs for there behaviour are weak IMO.  Smiley
DK II
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: December 18, 2011, 03:33:33 AM »

Only one poster in the history of GB changed the tone and modus operandi of the entire board: Squadfather. There's no denying he was the greatest. However, he was also slain and possibly reborn without his fiery sword.

After him there is a small group of OGs:

Sevestase
Falcon
Mars/Bluto
Alex
McFarland
Kiwiol
Wiggs
Stavios

Then there is the current God, gh15.

The rest are 2nd and 3rd tier. And apply85, who the fuck are you nominating yourself? Fuck off.

Cleanest Natural
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: December 18, 2011, 03:34:05 AM »

Hi PT!

How's live in shithole India, where you fled to to escape the CIA?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
STFU .. he makes 240 dollars a day!!!!
DK II
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: December 18, 2011, 03:40:47 AM »

STFU .. he makes 240 dollars a day!!!!

Well, that's more than the average shit-colored indian makes in a year, and an average romanian month's salary.  Grin Grin

I guess you can buy a lot of snake or rat meat from the local market for that, more than a man could wish for.

Too bad PT has to spend 200 $$ of his daily salary on anti-spy gear and into "secret" US-Government information to see if they are on his tails yet.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Another 35$$ go into his knife collection, which leaves him with 2 cups of snake meat for the daily meals.

WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: December 18, 2011, 03:51:22 AM »

local hero
Competitors
Getbig V

......RULE BRITANIA......

View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: December 18, 2011, 03:56:18 AM »

theres some big names missing from those lists

how could anyone miss out the true deluded legends that for me make get big

the ebony mass monster that is vince... also the adonis

theres some real gold concerning these fellas, of course squad ruled this place with an iron fist,,, gh15 is the new don tho

TEAM NATURAL YATES
local hero
Competitors
Getbig V

......RULE BRITANIA......

View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: December 18, 2011, 04:04:53 AM »

you cant recomend first cycle unles you see the individual physiqe,, how he cary his fat,, how much water he hold,, how feminine he is...yes yes some fellas are more feminine some are more musculine,, you need to know what the aim is for ...some want mainly strength ,, it individual dependent,,

there are some fellas i would put on hgh testoseterona short esster but not! suspension ,, and trenbolona ace as first cycle ,, there re fellas i will just say to go dianabol and testosterona ,, it depend on how their body is composed ,,

i can save miserble fellas 10 years by puting them on gh because they need to because thier igf level are just not there ,, and the test of igf may say bada bee bada boo but reality of mater if no igf ....no muscle my friends,, no LEAN MUSCLE

there is no specific first cycle it depend on goals and body composition to begin with ,, it depend on feew other factors

gh15 approved

ha ha ha,,, gh has been watching goodfellas this weekend?

for not much? that's still a huuuuge difference but of course you're right 500 is ok too
 i would like to know if theres such a huge difference between taking 250 or 500

250 for a 1st cycle is a complete waste of time, u certainly dont need to mega dose 1st time round but for fuck sake be real, 250 is a drop in the ocean

TEAM NATURAL YATES
Cleanest Natural
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: December 18, 2011, 04:11:06 AM »

gh15 along with beefy revealed this cult for what it is.
tlc
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: December 18, 2011, 05:09:39 AM »

If you are a prick in every day life, like a real bastard and angry all the time then on Tren you will be a bigger one , if you are not like that then you will be fine , though you will get irritated more but you still can and should control yourself - guys that blame the drugs for there behaviour are weak IMO.  Smiley
x2

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 220   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!