Author Topic: Most Positive Member Of GetBig For The Month Of July....  (Read 9309 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Most Positive Member Of GetBig For The Month Of July....
« Reply #100 on: August 10, 2011, 05:50:25 AM »
fuck off with the positive shit

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2011, 06:41:28 AM »
you brought the fatness into the thread by this post

now before you even reply in any way .. lemme say .. don't bother .. I'm not arsed with what you have to say and I couldn't care less about reading one word about the mental midget who eats drinks and breathes Nassoil and bandwidth .. people were JOKING with Bam-Bam and you went mental .. don't talk down to me and tell me to read the thread .. I do read entire threads and I don't need YOU to school me in any way

Thanks and hope you have a good day  :)

Thanks Prime .... I'm pretty sure that sooner or later you'll understand exactly WHY I will NEVER go to ( you know where ) ever again .. I have no use or respect for backstabbing lying little delusional OCD driven greaseballs ... the fact that years have passed and essentially nothing ever changes there ( due to lack of a spine and absence of self respect ) should show you why he was left to wither away by people who were willing to help him .. you can't help the helpless

Hope you are spending some quality time with your wife and not wasting anytime cleaning up for him  :)

URGENT:  FROM THE DESK OF FALLSVIEW.

Good Morrow,
W8M8,  If you would readl, I wouldn't have to school you (that is what you called it, not me)  And again, stop bringing up that Alex23 guy,  this thread is about Bam-bam.  So send your congrats to this positive poster on GetBig and hopefully some of it will rub off on you.

Thanks in advance.

Yours Truly,

Fallsview

STAY/REMAIN/ACT/SEE POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2011, 06:51:30 AM »
Lookin more obese than ever in the pics with Nasser that were posted here today Alex
And were u gonna compete?? I must've been in timeout when u were talking about that. Hahahah you compete? Hahahah

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #103 on: August 10, 2011, 08:55:43 AM »
Lookin more obese than ever in the pics with Nasser that were posted here today Alex
And were u gonna compete?? I must've been in timeout when u were talking about that. Hahahah you compete? Hahahah

GETBIG MASS HYSTERIA AT ITS BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO BAM-BAM.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: August 11, 2011, 07:43:41 AM »
Ladies and Gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to introduce a man who exemplifies positiveness throughout this forum. So, without further adieu I give you The Most Positive Member Of GetBig For The Month Of July.................... .......

Bam-bam.

Thank you Bam-bam for being a role model of positiveness and posting questions that challenge the responder to think outside the box.  GetBig is lucky to have such a paragon of virtue that you set the bar at a height that all members should be striving to reach.

Thank You.

GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

(posted at 8pm, PST)
what kind of a stupid thread is this?
F

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #105 on: August 11, 2011, 09:00:20 AM »
fuck off with the positive shit

Hahaha gayer than doing a Google image search for BBC

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #106 on: August 11, 2011, 09:02:57 AM »
maybe we should as well sent a unit to falsviews house

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: August 11, 2011, 01:33:28 PM »
bump the stupid thread
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 11, 2011, 03:20:36 PM »
Thanks Prime .... I'm pretty sure that sooner or later you'll understand exactly WHY I will NEVER go to ( you know where ) ever again .. I have no use or respect for backstabbing lying little delusional OCD driven greaseballs ... the fact that years have passed and essentially nothing ever changes there ( due to lack of a spine and absence of self respect ) should show you why he was left to wither away by people who were willing to help him .. you can't help the helpless

Hope you are spending some quality time with your wife and not wasting anytime cleaning up for him  :)

I absolutely get what you are saying about (you know where and who). Believe me, I have many moments of frustration over what I have come to believe is webmaster ineptitude. Recently, I have considered "giving up the ship" myself. Guess I am a sucker for punishment because I haven't done that yet. And you are right, "talk is cheap" and "actions speak louder than words". - So far too much talk and too little action. I have my faults, certainly, but loyality and persistance are not among them.

We have a houseful of family right now and it is really wonderful. My wife and I are very blessed with a great family. Tuesday night, I took all ten of us to Benihana of Tokyo for dinner. We had four birthdays and two anniversaries to celebrate. Our chef put on a great show for us. While our home isn't huge, it's not tiny either. It nicely absorbs ten folks and three generations. Tonight, our best and oldest friends, Nancy and Patrick are joining us for dinner so there will be twelve of us at the dinner table. Tomorrow, I am joining my son and his family on a trip up to Seattle to see the Mariners and the Red Sox play ball. It is shaping up to be a wild and crazy month. This old bear will probably have to hibernate for the winter just to recover. LOL!

I am keeping my "cleaning up" time to a minimum.

w8m8

« Reply #109 on: August 11, 2011, 04:58:10 PM »
I absolutely get what you are saying about (you know where and who). Believe me, I have many moments of frustration over what I have come to believe is webmaster ineptitude. Recently, I have considered "giving up the ship" myself. Guess I am a sucker for punishment because I haven't done that yet. And you are right, "talk is cheap" and "actions speak louder than words". - So far too much talk and too little action. I have my faults, certainly, but loyality and persistance are not among them.

We have a houseful of family right now and it is really wonderful. My wife and I are very blessed with a great family. Tuesday night, I took all ten of us to Benihana of Tokyo for dinner. We had four birthdays and two anniversaries to celebrate. Our chef put on a great show for us. While our home isn't huge, it's not tiny either. It nicely absorbs ten folks and three generations. Tonight, our best and oldest friends, Nancy and Patrick are joining us for dinner so there will be twelve of us at the dinner table. Tomorrow, I am joining my son and his family on a trip up to Seattle to see the Mariners and the Red Sox play ball. It is shaping up to be a wild and crazy month. This old bear will probably have to hibernate for the winter just to recover. LOL!

I am keeping my "cleaning up" time to a minimum.

I hope you and your wife have a good time with your family ... people's families should always take precedence and be enjoyed