Author Topic: Zyzz - RIP at 23 and Pics  (Read 393956 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: ZYZZ pics
« Reply #1300 on: December 27, 2011, 07:10:41 AM »
It's ok, I will take your word regarding the size of his penis.

I heard from a few of my girlfriends that the kid serviced various men in Thailand.  Whether or not he just did that for a little extra cash is besides the point.  I also heard that he might have been HIV+ and because of it was depressed for the last few weeks before his suicide.  Some even state that his suicide was directly related to his hiv status.

Why are you making it your job to defend a complete stranger?

"1"

sounds like your own fantasy......are you one of those poofs who likes to get infected ?
K

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1301 on: December 27, 2011, 07:13:37 AM »
sounds like your own fantasy......are you one of those poofs who likes to get infected ?

No, but your father was..

"1"

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #1302 on: December 27, 2011, 07:16:34 AM »
No, but your father was..

"1"

do you put holes in the condom and then try ?, call up your girlfriends poofs after the attempted infection and say "this might be the one" ? and then go get the test ?
K

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1303 on: December 27, 2011, 07:17:12 AM »
GIRLS AND SONS....

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1304 on: December 27, 2011, 07:18:44 AM »
do you put holes in the condom and then try ?, call up your girlfriends poofs after the attempted infection and say "this might be the one" ? and then go get the test ?

You try so hard...

Keep at it, one day you might actually make a funny.  As for now, you're as funny as that feeling one gets when they stick and turn their pinky finger into their belly button.

"1"

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #1305 on: December 27, 2011, 07:26:15 AM »
You try so hard...

Keep at it, one day you might actually make a funny.  As for now, you're as funny as that feeling one gets when they stick and turn their pinky finger into their belly button.

"1"

good come back poof, almost as good as "No, but your father was.."  ::)
stupid Dimwitted queer writing your own fantasy and making it seem like it was ZYZZ's.... :-\

your life is shite...look in the mirror and cry  :-*
K

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1306 on: December 27, 2011, 07:35:34 AM »
good come back poof, almost as good as "No, but your father was.."  ::)
stupid Dimwitted queer writing your own fantasy and making it seem like it was ZYZZ's.... :-\

your life is shite...look in the mirror and cry  :-*

Oh, so I'm the stupid dim-witted queer, yet you're the one who is obsessed with a strange, deceased character by the name of Zyzz and his brother "chestbrah" that were both well known for parading around Gay clubs in Australia, but I'm the queer?

"your life is shite...look in the mirror and cry" ~ That's the best you could do?  You poor simpleton, you have much to learn.

"1"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1307 on: December 27, 2011, 07:55:54 AM »
GIRLS AND SONS....

x2 girls and sons

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1308 on: December 27, 2011, 08:13:51 AM »
all we need is the script and jnn on board to play this guy,,,movie release summer 2012 directed by apply85.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #1309 on: December 27, 2011, 08:37:19 AM »
it's true, i am his uncle and a witness to what happened that day.
LOL..  Phuckin funny!

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #1310 on: December 27, 2011, 01:12:55 PM »
Oh, so I'm the stupid dim-witted queer, yet you're the one who is obsessed with a strange, deceased character by the name of Zyzz and his brother "chestbrah" that were both well known for parading around Gay clubs in Australia, but I'm the queer?

"your life is shite...look in the mirror and cry" ~ That's the best you could do?  You poor simpleton, you have much to learn.

"1"

say it aint so...haha

I guess all those "when do they learn" pictures from zyzz and chestbrah, dissing women....makes sense now.
tank u jesus

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #1311 on: December 27, 2011, 01:23:38 PM »

"1"

in your dreams bottom-bitch  :-*
K

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1312 on: December 27, 2011, 01:24:44 PM »

"1"

one picture =/= "parading around Gay clubs in Australia"

Until you come up with more evidence to back up your original claim or the claim that he serviced men in Thailand I'm going to treat this as another case of "that guy is hot and b/c I'm gay, I want him to be gay or bi". 

Serious question here, when you see a built, hot guy who clearly takes care of his hair, face and etc do you expect him to be gay or do you just want him to be gay for the sake of having sex with him?
all drugs - TPPIIP

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #1313 on: December 27, 2011, 01:34:16 PM »
See Wes, what these kids don't realize is that no one on this forum gives two shits about this Zyzz kid.  He was and will always be a nobody to us.

Just because he made a few stupid YouTube videos garnering the attention of teenagers from BB.com means jack shit to us.

We don't entertain such nonsense here.  We are more likely to have sent around an empty water gallon to each forum member's home, have them cum inside of it ever so slightly and then forward onto the next member until it is filled to the rim, once filled we would have simply sent over Basilie to this fella's funeral to have him plaster the cadaver's face with the donated cum, all for the sake of taking a pic and then posting it as an owning.

Here's a picture of Zyzz at a GAY bar called the Love Machine (Gay Nights are on Sunday)..

That's just how we do things around here..
"1"

getbig is a very small community and the site only has any notoriety due to gh15; the prevailing opinion on here doesn't count for anything. We all know this site is 99% old bitter failed bodybuilders which is why it's entertaining reading posts but also their bitterness and jealousy is very transparent. There isn't a better physique on getbig, or even at the olympia, that's why no one really cares about bodybuilding these days except the deluded schmoes on here.

Some prat ifbb bodybuilder dies at a young age and you all bawl your eyes out like it's some loss to humanity. zyzz had more personality than every mr O since arnold put together. Who cares if he was 190 or 200 or 210 jesus fuck bunch of losers...

hematocritter

• Getbig III
Re: Zyzz - RIP at 23 and Pics
« Reply #1314 on: December 27, 2011, 01:37:51 PM »
The more stuff I read here at Getbig, the more confused I become.
I can't tell who is serious, who is joking, who is gay, who is completely
mentally fucked, and who is normal.
There is so much good info on this board from people who seem serious,
and there is just as much weird shit that I just don't get.
I am shocked at the amount of good AAS info there is, and equally
disturbed at the amount of noobish AAS related questions, with some
people giving suggestions as if it is 1990.
I never knew who this zyzz guy was until I came here. I have never seen
so much discussion/fighting/weirdness over a kid that makes videos of
himself and lifts weights.
He is dead, which sounds pretty shitty considering how young he looks.
What the fuck is the deal with this guy? Can we just let him be dead?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: Zyzz from bodybuilding.com dead at 23 y.o.
« Reply #1315 on: December 27, 2011, 01:38:27 PM »
Cocaina?

what a pitiful douche toolbag. there are 10000 of these at ultra in miami every march. boy couldnt handle his booch.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1316 on: December 27, 2011, 02:57:42 PM »
getbig is a very small community and the site only has any notoriety due to gh15; the prevailing opinion on here doesn't count for anything. We all know this site is 99% old bitter failed bodybuilders which is why it's entertaining reading posts but also their bitterness and jealousy is very transparent. There isn't a better physique on getbig, or even at the olympia, that's why no one really cares about bodybuilding these days except the deluded schmoes on here.

Some prat ifbb bodybuilder dies at a young age and you all bawl your eyes out like it's some loss to humanity. zyzz had more personality than every mr O since arnold put together. Who cares if he was 190 or 200 or 210 jesus fuck bunch of losers...

getbig is a very big community, and it was big before gh15 came as I understand it

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1317 on: December 27, 2011, 03:11:30 PM »

Wrong.......now fuck off to wherever you came from before you got here.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1318 on: December 27, 2011, 03:14:02 PM »
The more stuff I read here at Getbig, the more confused I become.
I can't tell who is serious, who is joking, who is gay, who is completely
mentally fucked, and who is normal.
There is so much good info on this board from people who seem serious,
and there is just as much weird shit that I just don't get.
I am shocked at the amount of good AAS info there is, and equally
disturbed at the amount of noobish AAS related questions, with some
people giving suggestions as if it is 1990.
I never knew who this zyzz guy was until I came here. I have never seen
so much discussion/fighting/weirdness over a kid that makes videos of
himself and lifts weights.
He is dead, which sounds pretty shitty considering how young he looks.
What the fuck is the deal with this guy? Can we just let him be dead?

That's one thing I always say about this kid when these threads pop up....damn fucking shame he died so young. I actually feel bad for him..no.matter what I may think of his "act"

The kid was what 23 fucking years old?  It would have been.interesting to see how he turned out.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1319 on: December 27, 2011, 03:17:11 PM »
It is a shame that he died so young,but I still fail to see the fascination with the kid.

As I said he looked great,but he`s one of a zillion young guys who looked as good or better than him.

People blindly worship all kinds of shit these days........... kinda` like sheep.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1320 on: December 27, 2011, 03:20:31 PM »
I mean shit Wes,  think of what you were doing when you were 23..and then you're DEAD.....fuck that is harsh

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1321 on: December 27, 2011, 03:22:31 PM »
I mean shit Wes,  think of what you were doing when you were 23..and then you're DEAD.....fuck that is harsh
I hear ya` bro,very sad that he died so young,but I truly never heard of him before seeing his thread on getbig.

I guess I was out of the loop...........thank God !!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1322 on: December 27, 2011, 03:31:41 PM »
Oh, and i just found out why I like the kid, and why he had great genetics...he's a fellow Russkie 8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #1323 on: December 27, 2011, 03:34:16 PM »
Oh, and i just found out why I like the kid, and why he had great genetics...he's a fellow Russkie 8)

Well that explains the astonishing circumference on that giant rectangular skull of yours.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1324 on: December 27, 2011, 03:36:21 PM »
Well that explains the astonishing circumference on that giant rectangular skull of yours.

You finished detailing my car yet, Sambo ?  :D