Author Topic: Zyzz - RIP at 23 and Pics  (Read 394607 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Zyzz from bodybuilding.com dead at 23 y.o.
« Reply #1550 on: January 21, 2014, 02:05:38 AM »
Cocaina?

I can't believe I sat through 7mins of that fucking moron sniffing his coke-drip and saying 'you 'mirin bro?'

dude looks like me when I was in the hospital after my 9 month long t3 overdose. lol

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Zyzz - RIP at 23 and Pics
« Reply #1551 on: January 21, 2014, 02:18:06 AM »
Great structure i.e wide shoulders, narrow waist, long limbs, tall etc.

Blows 99% of the forum away with his aesthetics.

A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1552 on: January 21, 2014, 02:19:07 AM »
When a 20yo drug addict becomes a fitness icon and a model for youth you have to ask yourself some questions..

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1553 on: January 21, 2014, 02:23:22 AM »
Great structure i.e wide shoulders, narrow waist, long limbs, tall etc.

Blows 99% of the forum away with his aesthetics.

by 'aesthetics' you mean anorexia combined with trenbolone, testosterone, clenbuterol ?

throw in coke and ecstacy and of course he's gonna be ripped at 165lbs... maybe 175 tops (look at his legs!)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #1554 on: January 21, 2014, 02:29:21 AM »
by 'aesthetics' you mean anorexia combined with trenbolone, testosterone, clenbuterol ?

throw in coke and ecstacy and of course he's gonna be ripped at 165lbs... maybe 175 tops (look at his legs!)

Yup, and he looked damn good.

Just saying man.

I have a shitty structure (narrow shoulders, wide hips and big legs i.e Jewish Tongan ) so I'd need a lot of upper body mass to look 'good' and match my lower body. Guy like zyzz can look great at 175bs because he has the structure.

He's got that tight end structure that looks great when muscle is put on like Terrel Owens.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #1555 on: January 21, 2014, 03:00:19 AM »
I'm 5'10 and need to be 225ish to look good, with my workouts heavily favoring upper body work to even out with my lower and help hide the wide hips.

Zyzz I'm guessing was 6'2 and looked great at under 200lbs.

Structure is everything when it comes to aesthetics.  
A

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1556 on: January 21, 2014, 07:17:56 AM »
I'm 5'10 and need to be 225ish to look good, with my workouts heavily favoring upper body work to even out with my lower and help hide the wide hips.

Zyzz I'm guessing was 6'2 and looked great at under 200lbs.

Structure is everything when it comes to aesthetics.  

He was 6'2 and 215-220lbs when he died. All the pics of him are from different times as he fluctuated in size.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #1557 on: January 21, 2014, 07:18:15 AM »
63 pages of nonsense over a swimmers physique. The guy looked like half a fag

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #1558 on: January 21, 2014, 07:19:28 AM »
Zyzz was an inspiration to a generation. Forget about the lies the bodybuilding magazines sell, bloated guts can't even walk 2 steps without gasping for breath. Selling the permabulker lifestyle. Zyzz showed that aesthetics trumps all. I'd rather hit the clubs or an edm fest with Zyzz then anywhere with heath I guarantee more pussy would be pulled with Zyzz

TheShape

• Getbig III
« Reply #1559 on: January 21, 2014, 08:01:48 AM »
63 pages of nonsense over a swimmers physique. The guy looked like half a fag
X2, he's just a dude who partied all the time and took lots of Tren. Total douchebag.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #1560 on: January 21, 2014, 09:38:09 AM »
drugs can kill you

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #1561 on: January 21, 2014, 09:54:08 AM »

He was 209lbs shredded before he died. He fluctuated a lot, but between 17-22 he gained approximately 70lbs of muscle (starting at 140lbs).

Even with the trenbolone, that is a mindblowing feat. Never permabulking, all the while maintaining an ideal pussy-pulling physique.

He was inspirational, no doubt about it. Garnered more attention in his short life than any bodybuilder outside an olympia stage. Fucked more women than anyone not an a-list celebrity. Beautiful fucking women as well, legit 10 out of 10s.

He made poor life choices but I have yet to meet a person who hasn't made poor life choices. I am not excusing the rec drug abuse, but I understand his personality type (the compulsive variety) which led him down such a path. It doesn't erase his other admirable personal traits. He could have been a lonely bitter depressed wow-playing virgin, but he changed that through strength of character.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #1562 on: January 21, 2014, 09:55:37 AM »
Galeniko makes the only true-to-the-mark post in this thread.

The amount of jealousy for this kid from grown-ass men is questionable, if not down-right repulsive.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1563 on: January 21, 2014, 10:04:02 AM »
X2, he's just a dude who partied all the time and took lots of Tren. Total douchebag.

I tend to agree. As for all the women he got with, dying at 23 means his total will likely be pretty pathetic in the pantheon of pussy pounders.

Have all the aesthetics you want, but the true gash hounds are rock stars, who, more often than not, never lift a weight in their life.

At least he has cocaine abuse in common with them, but his weak genes couldn't even handle a bit of that.   

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #1564 on: January 21, 2014, 10:06:32 AM »
I tend to agree. As for all the women he got with, dying at 23 means his total will likely be pretty pathetic in the pantheon of pussy pounders.

Have all the aesthetics you want, but the true gash hounds are rock stars, who, more often than not, never lift a weight in their life.

At least he has cocaine abuse in common with them, but his weak genes couldn't even handle a bit of that.   
cocaine + steroids = heart attack waiting to happen

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1565 on: January 21, 2014, 10:43:07 AM »
Wow, people are still giving this faggy drug addict attention? Brutal emo bull dyke haircut

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #1566 on: January 21, 2014, 11:00:40 AM »
Wow, people are still giving this faggy drug addict attention? Brutal emo bull dyke haircut

it's 2014 bruh

why does another mans hair aggravate you

that is so gay

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #1567 on: January 21, 2014, 11:18:03 AM »
cocaine + steroids = heart attack waiting to happen
tell that to galeniko

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #1568 on: January 21, 2014, 11:53:35 AM »
tell that to galeniko
;D

yes the guy was very honest about everyhting, yet ppl wont have it, the same ppl who complain how th epros wont tell them their stack.

he is what is realisticaly posible within fair timeframe for average ppl, dont think he planned to step on the olympia stage.

rockstars?well, the chances to become a rockstar are minimal compared to be something like him.

not sure if serious, while the body wasnt all that, guy had charisma and good persona.

hes done more for the entry stage of this sport than all the lying mags, arnold and the whole lot,who mislead you into becoming an asocial fatso with their special ghostwritten essays.

yeah a guy who got bit jacked and shredded for party and getting the girls.since when is this a bad thing?

tell me about more honorable or less senseless bbuilding goals?im all ears ;D
n

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1569 on: January 21, 2014, 11:57:53 AM »
He was 209lbs shredded before he died. He fluctuated a lot, but between 17-22 he gained approximately 70lbs of muscle (starting at 140lbs).

Even with the trenbolone, that is a mindblowing feat. Never permabulking, all the while maintaining an ideal pussy-pulling physique.

He was inspirational, no doubt about it. Garnered more attention in his short life than any bodybuilder outside an olympia stage. Fucked more women than anyone not an a-list celebrity. Beautiful fucking women as well, legit 10 out of 10s.

He made poor life choices but I have yet to meet a person who hasn't made poor life choices. I am not excusing the rec drug abuse, but I understand his personality type (the compulsive variety) which led him down such a path. It doesn't erase his other admirable personal traits. He could have been a lonely bitter depressed wow-playing virgin, but he changed that through strength of character.

You have to remember, this dude is an Aussy, and Australia has what, 28 million people? He had a small clique of followers/dudes who hung out, who probably were not as genetically inclined as him and he led his merry band of Zyzz-olites. From a country that doesn't have that much of a physique scene nor genetic diversity as the US, Europe or Brazil. Had he been from those countries, he'd be just another model type dude in the mix.
He looked good at his 200 pounds. But, he took drugs to look like he did, when you have dudes in American colleges (hell even prisons) who look better without even touching drugs.. And this whole "he got tons of women---this goes back to the "what type of physique women want" threads...valadation of a certain physique. when chances are it wasn't his physique but the confidence he had due to having his physique and possibly the rec drugs he was on as well. This whole 10/10 thing...dude was 22-23, think about that. And the majority of women in his vids, were "cute", but the focus was all on him. He did rec drugs as well, and like many who did rec drugs he had a ball.

It seems that the young who praise him are those who are insecure and want to be like him, and the ones who tear him down possibly are jealous.
But, the truth lies somewhere in the middle.
Give him his props and move on. Takes nothing to say "yep, he looked good."
But to lift him up and place him on a pedestal or to put him down, says something else.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #1570 on: January 21, 2014, 12:19:11 PM »
good post parker, but when ppl talk down to him, the root is always jealousy.

n

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1571 on: January 21, 2014, 01:19:01 PM »

it's 2014 bruh

why does another mans hair aggravate you

that is so gay

Whether it's 2008 or 2014, it doesn't matter because it still looks stupid as hell. Defending another man's hair. Oh brother......

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1572 on: January 21, 2014, 01:38:29 PM »
You have to remember, this dude is an Aussy, and Australia has what, 28 million people? He had a small clique of followers/dudes who hung out, who probably were not as genetically inclined as him and he led his merry band of Zyzz-olites. From a country that doesn't have that much of a physique scene nor genetic diversity as the US, Europe or Brazil. Had he been from those countries, he'd be just another model type dude in the mix.
He looked good at his 200 pounds. But, he took drugs to look like he did, when you have dudes in American colleges (hell even prisons) who look better without even touching drugs.. And this whole "he got tons of women---this goes back to the "what type of physique women want" threads...valadation of a certain physique. when chances are it wasn't his physique but the confidence he had due to having his physique and possibly the rec drugs he was on as well. This whole 10/10 thing...dude was 22-23, think about that. And the majority of women in his vids, were "cute", but the focus was all on him. He did rec drugs as well, and like many who did rec drugs he had a ball.

It seems that the young who praise him are those who are insecure and want to be like him, and the ones who tear him down possibly are jealous.
But, the truth lies somewhere in the middle.
Give him his props and move on. Takes nothing to say "yep, he looked good."
But to lift him up and place him on a pedestal or to put him down, says something else.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

- 28 million people in Australia:  ::) ;D WOW not yet ,hardly 22 !.
- "NO" physique scene in Aussie:  ::) ;D, only 5-7 versions of 'Mr.Australia' p/a, actually too many contests.
- "NO" genetic diversity in Aussie:  ::) ::), come &  :o

* Genetic diversity of Brazil:local Indios,Portugeses (colonials) & Africans (slaves) not much at all  ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1573 on: January 21, 2014, 01:44:32 PM »
::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

- 28 million people in Australia:  ::) ;D WOW not yet ,hardly 22 !.
- "NO" physique scene in Aussie:  ::) ;D, only 5-7 versions of 'Mr.Australia' p/a, actually too many contests.
- "NO" genetic diversity in Aussie:  ::) ::), come &  :o

* Genetic diversity of Brazil:local Indios,Portugeses (colonials) & Africans (slaves) not much at all  ;)
the physique scene is in Australia is not like it is in the US and in Brazil
I didn't say no physique scene...
I didn't say no genetic diversity, but I said that it didn't have a much as the US, Europe or Brazil...
And the Brazilian have the largest Japanese pop outside of Japan, and many people of German and Italian descent.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1574 on: January 21, 2014, 01:57:34 PM »
the physique scene is in Australia is not like it is in the US and in Brazil
I didn't say no physique scene...
I didn't say no genetic diversity, but I said that it didn't have a much as the US, Europe or Brazil...
And the Brazilian have the largest Japanese pop outside of Japan, and many people of German and Italian descent.

- WHAT genetic diversity in Europe ?, white race with a few turkish,arabian & gypsy genes !.
- Australia is immigration continent, people from every where lives here. AGAIN come &  :o
- Brazil (mostly): Indios,Portuguse,Afros,Japs,Germans & Italians, not too mach .............
- Since when is Brazil BB mega power ?.
- OBW ours Germans or Italians a far better ones than yours in Amazonia  ;D (just to mention Vince)