Author Topic: Zyzz - RIP at 23 and Pics  (Read 393346 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Zyzz from bodybuilding.com dead at 23 y.o.
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2011, 06:54:03 AM »
Yea he had a previously undiagnosed congenital heart condition.  As "douchy" as he looked, he was a good kid that always tried to make people laugh when he was around them.  He went from a 120lbs skinny twink to 200lbs ripped, of course he juiced and was very open about it.

Being in Thailand in a sauna when it's 37 degrees outside and a heart condition after partying all night on juice and whatever else, well, you can see the results. 

PIP
olollolol

he looks 150 in the video

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2011, 07:07:26 AM »
I don't get all the praise either. Yeah he is pretty ripped, hairless and tanned. What else, pretty good traps. But difficult to say if he had any size without seeing him in person.

EZ$

• Getbig II
  • I do curls for the girls
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2011, 07:18:17 AM »
this seems important

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2011, 07:22:21 AM »
He reminds me of Paris Hilton.  I'll miss him   ::)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2011, 07:24:26 AM »
That's not JNN.

8)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2011, 07:25:27 AM »
hahahaha RIP twink ....
L

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2011, 07:44:42 AM »
hahahaha RIP twink ....
"That's fucking 'King' to you, brah!"

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2011, 07:47:21 AM »
olollolol

he looks 150 in the video

Yea old pics of him, he was also 6'1 so isn't going to look huge at 200.

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2011, 07:54:40 AM »
it was probably a hit, a thai woman lured him in there because he owned some gangster coke money, and they made him take something that caused a heartattack so no one would think twice about it. A few things can be given to cause heartattack nd not show up on tests, and if he was one coke anyway, they would just say Its probably because of that

What? he wasn't a US senator or CEO of a FORTUNE 500 company. In Thailand, dealers just shoot you in the face then leave you in the street like a dog, same as the rest of the world.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2011, 07:57:52 AM »
I still have 2 weeks being 23 years old, I'm pretty sure I can surpass this guy's death

I have better genetics then him in the heart attack department

wait and see

you are 24 already going on 34 lol ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2011, 08:02:45 AM »
you are 24 already going on 34 lol ,,

gh15 approved
8)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2011, 08:04:51 AM »
What? he wasn't a US senator or CEO of a FORTUNE 500 company. In Thailand, dealers just shoot you in the face then leave you in the street like a dog, same as the rest of the world.

he knew teh secret to rippedness!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2011, 08:05:29 AM »
you fellas never learn ,, i keep saying to you ,, the kidos in americana do both hormones and narcotics together....they do it for girls...and pay with their lives,, all your friends...you know those fellas who go to military and suddenly you see them going from 170 to 190... ripped shredded.. lol and you say to yourself oh he just have goo dgenetics lol they are on hormones and many of them on narcotics...thats how they get so shredded and yet have some size on them with out actualy doing bodybuilding lol ,, im surprized you dont understand this after i pointed it in bible many times,,

those fellas are the worst,, its good that once in a while something like this happen so you see what happen to extazy and hormones combined with drinking and fat burners....you get the idea,,

americano males are very very much ,, i dont even know how to describe it ,, they just umm,, let me think about a word...

they just ,, phony ,, the wors is phony,,,

im telling you tell americana fella that he stink ...he will dissapear out of your eyes so fast to take a shower not even funny,,but that same fellas will burp and fart liek a mother fucker infront of you ....

same for hormones,, yuo got heris ron lie and lie and lie and he is 44 or something and lie for so many years and really sub par bodybuild but still lie,, and have no money from the cult and really pull end meats hardly,, yet still lie!

then you got the younger generation like this kido...that really twist it all and make it coctail of drugs...and girls actualy believe they are born ripped and muscular! americano girls are so dumb and so low level of brain that they actualy buy anything you tell them ,,

society in americana now day = catastrophy

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2011, 09:21:16 AM »
you fellas never learn ,, i keep saying to you ,, the kidos in americana do both hormones and narcotics together....they do it for girls...and pay with their lives,, all your friends...you know those fellas who go to military and suddenly you see them going from 170 to 190... ripped shredded.. lol and you say to yourself oh he just have goo dgenetics lol they are on hormones and many of them on narcotics...thats how they get so shredded and yet have some size on them with out actualy doing bodybuilding lol ,, im surprized you dont understand this after i pointed it in bible many times,,

those fellas are the worst,, its good that once in a while something like this happen so you see what happen to extazy and hormones combined with drinking and fat burners....you get the idea,,

americano males are very very much ,, i dont even know how to describe it ,, they just umm,, let me think about a word...

they just ,, phony ,, the wors is phony,,,

im telling you tell americana fella that he stink ...he will dissapear out of your eyes so fast to take a shower not even funny,,but that same fellas will burp and fart liek a mother fucker infront of you ....

same for hormones,, yuo got heris ron lie and lie and lie and he is 44 or something and lie for so many years and really sub par bodybuild but still lie,, and have no money from the cult and really pull end meats hardly,, yet still lie!

then you got the younger generation like this kido...that really twist it all and make it coctail of drugs...and girls actualy believe they are born ripped and muscular! americano girls are so dumb and so low level of brain that they actualy buy anything you tell them ,,

society in americana now day = catastrophy

gh15 approved
He's not Americano,you Piece of shit Drug dealing junkie.. He is Russian,from Australia..

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2011, 09:38:49 AM »
S.i.P

Rule Number 1- if you can't stand the heat, step out of the sauna

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2011, 09:42:06 AM »
Yea old pics of him, he was also 6'1 so isn't going to look huge at 200.
He has no legs, virtually no chest. He's about 170. If he was 200, he'd be a lot fuller.
Nubret was the same height and and lil over 200, he was bigger, fuller, better legs.

lowkey9

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2011, 09:50:38 AM »
He has no legs, virtually no chest. He's about 170. If he was 200, he'd be a lot fuller.
Nubret was the same height and and lil over 200, he was bigger, fuller, better legs.

yeah it's easy to post this shit but in reality he was about 6'1-6'2 and walked around at 200-210lbs

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2011, 09:55:09 AM »
Does anyone know what page of the NY Times this is on? I cant find it.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2011, 09:55:32 AM »
He definitely had a pussy slaying physique but the douchebag hair cut, silly accent and over usage of the word bro makes him an all around jerk- off , I'd rather be who I am ( alive and well) than be everything he was ( dead and boiled via sauna)
L

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2011, 09:56:22 AM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2011, 09:56:53 AM »
very good legs .. poor guy

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

lesaucer

« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2011, 09:58:35 AM »

WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK  :-X

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2011, 10:00:03 AM »
He wasn't competitive bodybuilder so why the hell he should get huge legs ?
his legs weren't small just not bodybuilders size...

overall he had very impressive physique for day by day life

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2011, 10:00:55 AM »
is that a melted Detour protien bar?