Author Topic: Zyzz - RIP at 23 and Pics  (Read 393415 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Zyzz - Dead at 23 years old or not dead?
« Reply #725 on: September 16, 2011, 02:46:40 PM »
You do look better than most people...no doubt about it.  I don't think 5% of the population walks around at 7% ,180 like you, and you have a good frame too....thin waist and wide clavicles

Zyzz's frame was a little more pleasing to the eye than yours...IMO...His pec shape was outstanding and his abs were ridiculous

but you have similar "stats" as him and look very good in your own right

as far as Jamie's pics....he's the "white serge Nubret"  .....I think Jamie is OK, but you can't say something like THAT and not expect to be called on it

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #726 on: September 16, 2011, 02:47:49 PM »

Err you posted during my reply. I dont post pics, at the moment it could cause me too much hassle in real life, but i may in the future, im not going anywhere so nothing to worry about.

Also i'm not critical at all, i must have said at least 5 times that Z was decent but nothing out of this world for someone who hit it pretty heavy. I had only seen your fat pics at the time.

You look good but small for a juicer thats just facts Bobs sorry.

lol, the typical "I look better than you but can't post a pic to prove it" reply.  In your case you apparently looked like me after 2 years of training so must look better now, but of course posting a pic will come back to haunt you in real life even though you can cover your face. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #727 on: September 16, 2011, 02:50:07 PM »
You do look better than most people...no doubt about it.  I don't think 5% of the population walks around at 7% ,180 like you, and you have a good frame too....thin waist and wide clavicles

Zyzz's frame was a little more pleasing to the eye than yours...IMO...His pec shape was outstanding and his abs were ridiculous

but you have similar "stats" as him and look very good in your own right

as far as Jamie's pics....he's the "white serge Nubret"  .....I think Jamie is OK, but you can't say something like THAT and not expect to be called on it

Thanks Groink.  I also wouldnt necessarily say I look better than zyzz right now, but definitely comparable.  I think his relaxed picture from the front is hard to beat, but then in some of his other pics from different angles he doesnt' look as impressie as his front shot.  I'll try to put on more size starting later this year after getting a bit leaner still.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #728 on: September 16, 2011, 02:51:46 PM »
I was just joking around Groink. But i dont mind taking shit until i post pics, my genetics are 10 across the board apart from shoulder width, my dick could be bigger too but i wont cry.
Trans Milkshake.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #729 on: September 16, 2011, 02:54:06 PM »
I was just joking around Groink. But i dont mind taking shit until i post pics, my genetics are 10 across the board apart from shoulder width, my dick could be bigger too but i wont cry.

Translation:  "I don't have any pics at the moment that beat the pictures in this thread but I'm going to try to improve and then post pics later, if I do improve that is."  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #730 on: September 16, 2011, 02:54:27 PM »
Thanks Groink.  I also wouldnt necessarily say I look better than zyzz right now, but definitely comparable.  I think his relaxed picture from the front is hard to beat, but then in some of his other pics from different angles he doesnt' look as impressie as his front shot.  I'll try to put on more size starting later this year after getting a bit leaner still.

Yup....that's because he has (had) no thickness...so you look insane in a head on shot...but when you are turned at angle....the illusion goes POOF.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #731 on: September 16, 2011, 02:56:19 PM »
lol, the typical "I look better than you but can't post a pic to prove it" reply.  In your case you apparently looked like me after 2 years of training so must look better now, but of course posting a pic will come back to haunt you in real life even though you can cover your face. 

I have very unusual tatts on most of my upperbody. I didnt say i looked better than you, i said i looked like you did in the pic after a couple of years of training, i think you look great but a lot of guys with decent genetics are going to hit your build relatively quickly, you know this so i dont know why you are arguing.
Trans Milkshake.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #732 on: September 16, 2011, 02:59:52 PM »

I have very unusual tatts on most of my upperbody. I didnt say i looked better than you, i said i looked like you did in the pic after a couple of years of training, i think you look great but a lot of guys with decent genetics are going to hit your build relatively quickly, you know this so i dont know why you are arguing.

Not arguing at all, just trying to understand your posts...and I do appreciate your compliments.  So now you're saying you looked like me after two years and you're also saying you don't claim you look better than me so basically you degenerated from the point of your first two years of training to today?

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #733 on: September 16, 2011, 03:00:28 PM »
Translation:  "I don't have any pics at the moment that beat the pictures in this thread but I'm going to try to improve and then post pics later, if I do improve that is."  ;)

Haha ok Bobs im about ten years younger than you and have already told you why i wont post pics at the moment, i will probably change my mind relatively quickly. Either way you cut it the the only thing impressive about your build is small waist and leaness, which yiu attained through drugs. If you dont have 17 inch arms on gear then you are not elite genetics wise, simple as. You have reverse Tbombz syndrome.
Trans Milkshake.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #734 on: September 16, 2011, 03:01:58 PM »

Haha ok Bobs im about ten years younger than you and have already told you why i wont post pics at the moment, i will probably change my mind relatively quickly. Either way you cut it the the only thing impressive about your build is small waist and leaness, which yiu attained through drugs. If you dont have 17 inch arms on gear then you are not elite genetics wise, simple as. You have reverse Tbombz syndrome.

lol changing the topic now.  Find where I ever said I have "elite genetics."  ::)

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #735 on: September 16, 2011, 03:03:13 PM »
Not arguing at all, just trying to understand your posts...and I do appreciate your compliments.  So now you're saying you looked like me after two years and you're also saying you don't claim you look better than me so basically you degenerated from the point of your first two years of training to today?

2 and a half years training give or take as of today.

I think you have a really aesthetic physique btw, i had only seen your fat pics when i made the Z comment amd never said he was brilliant or anything.
Trans Milkshake.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #736 on: September 16, 2011, 03:07:11 PM »

2 and a half years training give or take as of today.

I think you have a really aesthetic physique btw, i had only seen your fat pics when i made the Z comment amd never said he was brilliant or anything.

Cool - I'll stop nitpicking your comments, I think we've kinda agreed on the big picture.

I think I have good waist-size genetics and small joints but have a harder time growing muscle than most people.  Kinda forces me to have the pussy-pulling physique even if I try looking like a bodybuilder lol, which may not be a bad thing I guess.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #737 on: September 16, 2011, 03:20:23 PM »
10 more upper body...and 20 lower body.  :D...you don't see his legs for a reason..........LOLOLOLO ;D ;D

Looking lean bobs, nice frame......But i think you are getting too thin....with a bit of thickness you would look insane. you look really good now...no flame

mix in more test and a little equipose.  8)

groink what do you know about equipoise? ???

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #738 on: September 16, 2011, 03:23:54 PM »
yuo look great bobs, ideal pussy pullin physique.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #739 on: September 16, 2011, 04:16:25 PM »
Exceptional physique.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Johnnynoname, do you consider Zyzz to be more douchy than you?
« Reply #740 on: October 21, 2011, 06:06:27 AM »
difficult to tell?

well, I'm outclassed here if being a douche is a virtue, this is insane  :D.Allthough I do understand how he puts her leg out of the way so he gets a milli second more cam time...

m8

• Getbig V
Re: Johnnynoname, do you consider Zyzz to be more douchy than you?
« Reply #741 on: October 21, 2011, 06:11:24 AM »

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #742 on: October 21, 2011, 06:13:23 AM »
Don't know what he was on but definitely worked. High enough to get to paradise.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #743 on: October 21, 2011, 06:14:36 AM »
he lived the life atleast, rip Zyzz  8)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #744 on: October 21, 2011, 06:24:49 AM »
he lived the life atleast, rip Zyzz  8)
What happened to him?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: October 21, 2011, 06:26:36 AM »
What happened to him?

Collapsed in a sauna, thailand. He had an undiagnosed heart condition.

It was in 10 news Australia :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #746 on: October 21, 2011, 06:34:19 AM »
difficult to tell?

well, I'm outclassed here if being a douche is a virtue, this is insane  :D.Allthough I do understand how he puts her leg out of the way so he gets a milli second more cam time...

damn that blonde is a legit 10
A

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #747 on: October 21, 2011, 06:36:13 AM »
K

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #748 on: October 21, 2011, 06:37:14 AM »
that dude was so fuckin dehydrated and ripped his heart just couldnt handle it
A

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #749 on: October 21, 2011, 06:39:08 AM »
Falcon he had a heart condition. Roids, sauna, gym and a heart condition don't mix.

So anyway, I guess this shows that women want a great businessman or agreat douche. But not IN BETWEEN.

All those girls felt privileged to be around Zyzz.