Author Topic: ZYZZ Robbed after Death in Sauna.....Spent $20,000 while in Thailand.  (Read 74934 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: ZYZZ Robbed after Death in Sauna.....Spent $20,000 while in Thailand.
« Reply #125 on: August 14, 2011, 07:43:06 AM »
I'm exactly the same...seems the board doesn't like me lean and has been drinking haterade by the gallon.....so I've been pretty busy owning people
Hey I can understand that, but I think its because they feel like they have been strung along.  At least thats what I gathered upon skimming the various Groink threads. (I admit I didn`t really read them as I quickly lost interest)

So what are your plans from here on out?  Don`t they say that this drug usage has to continue or you will be doomed?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #126 on: August 14, 2011, 07:43:49 AM »
Groink is much more muscular and stronger than Adonis, fact.

Adonis posts 6 year old pictures for a reason.....he lost his connection and can't get t3/clen anymore and thus looks like your average untrained tweaker in his medium size tshirt.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #127 on: August 14, 2011, 08:38:03 AM »

Wow! below this thread pedro01 is giving out FREE information on Thailand in terms of work, housing, and whatever you wan to know but getbiggers are caught up in this BS about a moron getting drugged and ripped off.  his heart attack was criminally induced that's for sure.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: August 14, 2011, 08:46:20 AM »
Of course the Ghetto_thing jumps right in to defend and support these third world shitholes where hard working honest people are constantly robbed and killed for no reason!!!

If those places are so great Ghetto_thing, why are you in the US? Lol, you know what's up! ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: August 14, 2011, 08:55:31 AM »
Of course the Ghetto_thing jumps right in to defend and support these third world shitholes where hard working honest people are constantly robbed and killed for no reason!!!

If those places are so great Ghetto_thing, why are you in the US? Lol, you know what's up! ;)

Finishing the rest of my Grad school and setting up a 503s will be much easier in California.  it's not that hard to hustle you.

when all is done, i can assure you i will split time between the usa and south american slums.  

what am i suppose to say about douchebags getting fucked over in developing countries?  

the shit they do there, they won't do at home, so they pay the price.

if an american pedo is fucking 13 yr old girls in another country and gets busted, you want me to cry when the police rape him with a stick.

he was doing dirty stuff in thailand. how can petro live in thailand since 27 (now he is 41) and survive?

Anything else, chaos?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: August 14, 2011, 09:14:55 AM »
I guess you admitting you are here for the sole purpose of using our country for your own gain since yours sucks and validating most Americans beliefs about stereotyping South Americans is all I can ask for. :/
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: August 14, 2011, 09:50:45 AM »
I guess you admitting you are here for the sole purpose of using our country for your own gain since yours sucks and validating most Americans beliefs about stereotyping South Americans is all I can ask for. :/

i was born here clown.  my parents are here because of usa propaganda.  you know that missile crisis some years back and a bunch of piggies swimming in a Bay.  

so, you are telling me that Venezuela and Iran are legit enemies of the USA because they are currently on the state department's web site.

how about brasil?  they just found some nice oil stashes.  

if i bust my ass in school and hold a tin cup in front of a grocer store to raise money, why can't i take my education and those dollars to help those less fortunate?    

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: August 14, 2011, 09:59:56 AM »
WTF are you babbling about ???

Just bustin your balls man, no reason to get so emotional, bitch.

:D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 14, 2011, 10:05:32 AM »
WTF are you babbling about ???

Just bustin your balls man, no reason to get so emotional, bitch.

:D

here you go with that "own" BS.

i thought we were going to do a thread full of insults and BS.

you're no fun.

anyway, you still got that ankle bracelet, coughing up tar yet from those cigar.  air is thin in california.  i'm surprise you aren't on o2 yet.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: August 14, 2011, 10:16:21 AM »
Serious question: IF you were actually born here, why not help those less fortunate in the country that supported, fed, educated and supplied you with an overabundance of women to bang?

I'll bet you have some cheesy political answer when the truth is that you, as an American, have been raised to "feel bad" about the living conditions in other countries while completely ignoring the starving homeless guy on the freeway offramp.

You are typical brainwashed American.....welcome to the club! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #135 on: August 14, 2011, 10:22:58 AM »
LOL....hotel staff took that shit

I'm surprised how many closet schmoes here know all about Zyzzy boy.

Of course...no surprise....Swede is in love with him :)

I had no idea who this tit was, seems that all of getbigs teens and skinny twinks love this guy

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #136 on: August 14, 2011, 10:25:07 AM »

I skip over all of G_Thugs posts. His use of grammar is worse than gh15's.
T

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #137 on: August 14, 2011, 10:32:43 AM »

I don't care what anyone says, both Groink and True Adonis score A-fucking-PLUS in the insult department.

Between the Groinker/Oinker blast and 'your elbows look like boomerangs', you two have kept me laughing my ass off. 

Thorough, accurate, and eloquent insults are generally have to find in today's on-demand world, but I thank you both for continuing to uphold such a high standard. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: August 14, 2011, 10:47:41 AM »
I skip over all of G_Thugs posts. His use of grammar is worse than gh15's.

i'll actually think about what i post on getgimmick while i'm negotiating my salary for life in sunny and funny Diego.

where do you live chaos?

don't worry, because i will take full advantage of Diego, am firing up my gimmick facebook accounts right now.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #139 on: August 14, 2011, 10:56:31 AM »
I believe the gist of what G was saying is:
when you come to a place like Thailand and do dirt, and get caught up, why should we shed tears?
He's seen Americans and Europeans do that in Brasil, and then they wonder why they get robbed, stabbed, scammed, etc. And the Americans who did that in Cuba during the time of Baustita. Just like the Arabs and Euros when they come here and search for shit in our Underword.

Remember that kid who spray painting all this signs over there (I think it was Thailand) and the punishment was a rattan cane to the ass, and people wanted Clinton to do something? Fuck, I didn't care, becausehe needed his ass beat...he knew the consequences, had he been raised the right way over here, he wouldn't have gone over there thinking he could get away with it, even though he knew the laws.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #140 on: August 14, 2011, 11:03:32 AM »
Groink is much more muscular and stronger than Adonis, fact.

Adonis posts 6 year old pictures for a reason.....he lost his connection and can't get t3/clen anymore and thus looks like your average untrained tweaker in his medium size tshirt.

this.
b

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 14, 2011, 11:09:36 AM »
I believe the gist of what G was saying is:
when you come to a place like Thailand and do dirt, and get caught up, why should we shed tears?
He's seen Americans and Europeans do that in Brasil, and then they wonder why they get robbed, stabbed, scammed, etc. And the Americans who did that in Cuba during the time of Baustita. Just like the Arabs and Euros when they come here and search for shit in our Underword.

Remember that kid who spray painting all this signs over there (I think it was Thailand) and the punishment was a rattan cane to the ass, and people wanted Clinton to do something? Fuck, I didn't care, becausehe needed his ass beat...he knew the consequences, had he been raised the right way over here, he wouldn't have gone over there thinking he could get away with it, even though he knew the laws.

You work too hard to be "GetBig Approved".  these bitches will die before i write anything sensible.  :)

Maybe someday when you get your coins in order, we will meet in Mangueira favela for cachorro cakes and Bohemia Weisse. Treat is on Gracie after he stabs someone in the shoulder over $20 in Santa Teresa.  ;D

PS Santa Teresa incident did happen while I was there.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #142 on: August 14, 2011, 11:10:22 AM »
this.
Nope, you pointless parrot.  Go squawk elsewhere.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 14, 2011, 11:25:44 AM »

You work too hard to be "GetBig Approved".  these bitches will die before i write anything sensible.  :)

Maybe someday when you get your coins in order, we will meet in Mangueira favela for cachorro cakes and Bohemia Weisse. Treat is on Gracie after he stabs someone in the shoulder over $20 in Santa Teresa.  ;D

PS Santa Teresa incident did happen while I was there.

Hahaha, I know, sometimes old habits are hard to kick

and no doubt my man, no doubt...hell, if I stuck with trying to learn Cap, I prlly would have gone by now for my batizado.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: August 14, 2011, 11:35:08 AM »
Hahaha, I know, sometimes old habits are hard to kick

and no doubt my man, no doubt...hell, if I stuck with trying to learn Cap, I prlly would have gone by now for my batizado.

Always remember it's like rooting for your favorite football team, but it's about the colors, not bloods and crips, instead.

Pink and Green Forever!

No one is a winner or loser but you have to choose your Colors, Colors!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 14, 2011, 11:41:46 AM »
Parker don't let those below you drag you down to their level, you've always been the sensible, logical kind, slowly, with the encouragement of the "G_thing" type, you've turned into a wanna-ba "Gangsta"...don't follow the darkside, light your own path!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: August 14, 2011, 11:44:12 AM »
Parker don't let those below you drag you down to their level, you've always been the sensible, logical kind, slowly, with the encouragement of the "G_thing" type, you've turned into a wanna-ba "Gangsta"...don't follow the darkside, light your own path!

Thanks, that's what some Getbiggers called option d, a wannabe gangsta.  you can't be real?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: August 14, 2011, 11:46:50 AM »
I read this and spit out my Subway sub...
Oh damn...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: August 14, 2011, 12:39:27 PM »
Thanks, that's what some Getbiggers called option d, a wannabe gangsta.  you can't be real?
Option D would slap the ghetto fabulous right off your face!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: August 14, 2011, 12:45:10 PM »
Option D would slap the ghetto fabulous right off your face!

interesting, given option d listens to rap and uses more slang than i do.  have you not seen his twitter account?  keep it coming, k-a$$.